Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? (982 Views)

Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / Why Did Muhammad's Name Appear In Hindus Scripture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by truthmans2012: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2016
And if thou art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers (Quran 10:94).

The quranic statement shows that allaah noticed Muhammad was doubting what was being revealed to him and so he said he (Muhammad) should seek clarifications from the Jews and Christians who read the earlier Scriptures.

Firstly, I wonder why referring Muhammad to Scriptures that were totally different from revelations being revealed to him. Secondly, Muhammad was at fault for not referring to them because if he did, he would have discovered that quran is a deception as it didn't tally with the Jews and Christian Scriptures.

Again, why would allaah refer Muhammad to the earlier Scriptures, which he had condemned for being currupted?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by TI1919(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Why do you want to know

If you must know, then I will suggest you visit any mosque clossed to your area look for the Imam and ask angry angry angry

What faith are you

Face front young man abi woman undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

cool
Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by truthmans2012: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
TI1919:
Why do you want to know

If you must know, then I will suggest you visit any mosque clossed to your area look for the Imam and ask angry angry angry

What faith are you

Face front young man abi woman undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

cool

So you are a muslim without knowledge of islam.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by jcross19: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

So you are a muslim without knowledge of islam.
lol don't you get the sarcasm? Is telling you that every mosque is armed to attack any non-muslima that comes on their way. So bro. Get the point. Mosque is a brainwashing center for muslims and a lab to breed islamic zombies.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by truthmans2012: 11:36am On Jul 30, 2016
jcross19:
lol don't you get the sarcasm? Is telling you that every mosque is armed to attack any non-muslima that comes on their way. So bro. Get the point. Mosque is a brainwashing center for muslims and a lab to breed islamic zombies.

Don't mind the jihadist jare. He wants me to go to mosque to ask questions, he wants me to get beheaded.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by HomoSapiien: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

Don't mind the jihadist jare. He wants me to go to mosque to ask questions, he wants me to get beheaded.

Are you scared to die? I thought you will be meeting jesus in heaven straight away
Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by truthmans2012: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Are you scared to die? I thought you will be meeting jesus in heaven straight away

So you know muslims are murderers!!!
Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by HomoSapiien: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

So you know muslims are murderers!!!

Of course i do. Now answer my question undecided
Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by jcross19: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

God forbid !!!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by truthmans2012: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Of course i do. Now answer my question undecided

Would you like to be killed?
Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by HomoSapiien: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
truthmans2012:

Would you like to be killed?

I asked the question first sir. Since you believe you will be meeting Jesus in heaven where is has prepared fantastic mansion for you, why are you then scared of dying? Don't you want to meet sweet jesus? Don't you want mansion that are more glamorous than that of this sinfuk world?
Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by joseff14(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
see drama cheesy grin
Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by AbuTwins: 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO CAUSE FRACAS IN A PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT! YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO LOOK FOR TROUBLE, THEN YOU START COMPLAINING MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS!

HOW MANY NON-MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN KILLED IN LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, OSUN, EKITI, ETC. EVEN IN THE NORTH WE STILL HAVE VERY MANY STATES THAT CHRISTIANS DOMINATE SOME PARTS LIKE TARABA & NEIGBORING STATES!
HERE IS THE EXPLANATION OF THE ABOVE VERSE FROM TAFSEER....
(And if thou) O Muhammad (art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee) concerning that with which We sent Gabriel, i.e. the Qur'an, (then question those who read the Scripture) i.e. the Torah ((that was) before you) 'Abdullah Ibn Salam and his followers. The Prophet (pbuh) did not ask nor was he ever in doubt about the Qur'an. Rather, Allah was addressing with these words the people of the Prophet. (Verily the Truth from thy Lord) i.e. Gabriel with the Qur'an from your Lord, containing the events of past nations (hath come unto thee) O Muhammad. (So be not thou of the waverers) be not of the doubters.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by omarithmetics: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2016
Ignorant wildling, you don't get to cherry-pick and single out verses of the Holy Qur'an and proceed to give a biased interpretation based on sentiment in order to smear,stain and tarnish the image of the Prophet. The following are the verses 91-94;
From all of the context you just pick up this verse saying that Muslims should ask People of Book if they are in Doubt. Well let us read the whole passage.
Q10:90
And We brought the Children of Israel across the sea, and the Pharaoh and his hosts pursued them with vehement insolence and hostility, until (they were overwhelmed by the waters of the sea opened for Moses and his people to cross,) and when the drowning overtook the Pharaoh, he exclaimed: "I have come to believe that there is no deity save Him in whom the Children of Israel believe, and I am of the Muslims (those who have submitted themselves wholly to Him)."
Q10:91
Now? – (You surrender now) when before this you always rebelled and were of those engaged in causing disorder and corruption?
Q10:92
So this day (as a recompense for your belief in the state of despair which will be of no avail to you in the Hereafter), We will save only your body, that you may be a sign for those to come after you. Surely, a good many people among humankind are heedless of Our signs (full of clear warning and lessons).
Q10:93
And indeed We settled the Children of Israel in a proper place of dwelling, and provided them with pure, wholesome things. They did not suffer discord until after the knowledge came to them (of the way they would have to follow and of what they would meet as a result of what they did). Your Lord will surely judge among them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that on which they used to differ.
Q10:94
If you are in doubt about the truth of what We have sent down on you (concerning what happened between Moses and the Pharaoh), then ask those who have been reading the Book (which was given to them) before you. Surely the truth has come to you from your Lord, so be not among those who feel doubt.
From Reading the Above Passages we can conclude that Allah helped the People of Israel and saved them from Pharaoh. He showerd His blessings upon the People of Israel and settled them in a beautiful place of Jerusalem. Yet they fell into groups and worked against Allah's order and were arrogant.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2016
What are you doing here? So you believe in Allah and His Messanger?

(1) (Reply)

Does All Bid'ah(innovation) Take You Out Of Islam? - Refuting Jabata / When Eid Coincides With Jumu'ah - Refs Included / Many Nigerian Muslims Advise Their kids to Tone Down Islamic Dressing After Mutallab Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.