Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights (40587 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Jennifer89(f): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
end time post!
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Loonyy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
Violation of which of the rights abeg?
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by FakeNEWSevryday: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Project400:
The report (if it exists) was quoted out of context.

Taking kids to church is entirely different from forcing non-christians to partake in christian prayers in schools.

If teaching our kids about Adam & Eve is violation, what do we call the teachings of evolution and science? Both teachings were imported to a country like Nigeria. In fact, given our babies food to eat is violation., we shouldn't give a day old baby milk when he has the choice to select pounded yam and ewedu.
grin grin grin
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by brojoshua: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Of course Satan rules in the world and he rules through his children; almost all the rulers of the world, to drive the world into destruction little by little and then finally. They made many laws in many nations of the world, don't beat and discipline your child when he commit an evil act, let man marry man as in Sodom and Gomorrah ( even animals don't do that, and even if the wise men of the world lack wisdom, can't they learn from their dogs, pigs and goats but now God has given them reprobate minds to do things that are not fitting that they might be destroyed together all who do not believe the gospel or truth but have pleasure in unrighteousness) abort pregnancy and so on. And the people of the world also love and welcome such laws. And now gradually the world is being destroyed because of the wickedness and sins of her inhabitants. And woes and more woes unto the world because of the wickedness and evil of her inhabitants, both the leaders and the followers, great and lowly and so on. More woes unto the world because of her many wickedness and evil. And woes unto those ones that are devising evil laws in the world.
But now let all sinners believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and the Saviour of the world, the only Saviour and God will save them. Let those who believe among them repent from their sins and God will forgive them all their sins and make them new people and give them His Spirit. Let those who believe among them present themselves to true and faithful brethren or servants of Christ Jesus and they will be baptized in water in the name of Jesus Christ the Lord. And let he or she who believes and is baptized join the assembly of true and faithful brethren anywhere he sees such brethren and wherever he has opportunity. Thank you
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Rockstar07: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
twoondei:
I support this

When last did you visited the church or mosque?
The report justify your actions right?
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by jegz25(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
ireneony:
This should also be applicable to islam.
guess ur problem is islam...sisi u r on a long thing
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by tosinjay(m): 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
It is not a possible surprise that this is coming from the UN, the UN has been known to be an Antichrist institution. A world system will be in place to usher in the reign of the Antichrist, a world renown religious entity who will organise the one world religion which the Bible call Babylon all is in accordance with the reign of the Antichrist after the real church is no more here.

They wanna have children grow devoid of godly traits, helping the devil to have easy ride for souls.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
repogirl:
Might as well not teach your children any basic form of education or even send them to learn in school.

Just give birth to your children and let them find their way.
cheesy cheesy People will obviously have zombies as kids.

So on point.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by 1freshdude: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
erusen:
you and your mother f*cking family are the ones who live in miserable lives,even in a faceless forum you think everyone is as poor as your motherf*cling mamma,I guess atheism has made you richer than dangote,all the things are made in secular country?,do you even all the things I use?,Bleep out of her mehn,I hope u make hell

I am living in heaven already... unfortunately you have to wait till you die before you go to your own heaven(at least so your Pastor says) but the problem is that you all don't want to die...not even your Pastors!
Hell sounds looks like it's gonna be fun, I mean your Pastors say all the fun guys are gonna be there, only sheepish idiots like you with iq closer to 0 than 1 will look forward to going to a place similar to NORTH KOrea (following the descriptions if your masters) that all you will do is sing and praise some fucking white being from morning to night...no food or drink...just good for you. I pray you die tonight so you can get to heaven latest tomorrow. Mumu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by SamMilla1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Naturally, the scumbags of planet earth,found mostly in Sub-Saharan Africa, will shout and threaten UN for stating the truth.
Where exactly has the Religious Knowledge gotten you as an adult? Except to pass the same routine useless information to your kids and on and on and on.

I have been saying this since forever. You don't teach humans what the think, teach them how to think.
Little wonder Africa is the worst place on earth.
I know of many nations where you don't try as much as teach any kid about Muhammed or Jesus.

As usual, we will sit duck and watch as the west implement this report into their system while we send our money to one Oyedepo Christian Bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Jaabioro(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who ever that banned my normal Monica should therefore unban it because recently I have not make any comments....abi banning dey hungry the mod ?
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by yeni2015(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
1freshdude:

Nonsense research that produced the drugs that sustains your life, nonsense research that invented the very machine you use in typing this crap, nonsense research that produced everything you use in your house...what has your non-nonsense religion produced?
Wait I remember one, pastors with Jets and posh cars that nonsense research invented.
. The only thing that is still keeping Nigeria together till today is the prayers from the religious people you called non sense. I don't blame you anti-christ

2 Likes

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Seventeen(f): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
The Lord must be in pain. Imagine what the world he created with so much love has turned into. Its worse than before God asked Noah to build an ark. If God was a man.. He would have just gotten angry again and wiped us out. What a tragedy.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by ebuka1511(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
the true fact whether we like it or not is the the world is coming to an end, and the whole world is gradually turning to a one government society, and the UN is a body towards the achievement of the one world government, the aim is to catch them young, indoctrinate the young ones that there is no God, soon all EU member countries will adopt this report, forget that this write up has no source. the reason I'm so happy for BREXIT, its the hands of the one world government project.
is it a coincidence that all acts previously condemned are not be accepted now in most society?
Look at American today, what do we see, the government of the Day fighting tooth and nail to ensure the freedom to own gun is abolished by the state. All the recent happenings in the USA are all part of the plan against the campaign for
Gun control, starting from 9/11, to the Orlando gay club shootings to the recent police shootings currently happening in the USA.
The true and naked truth is that the UN is an agent to be used for the NEW ORDER.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by 41lady(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
aaronson:
Although no source but its newsworthy and would really appreciate if this was real.

Teaching a child God/Religion is denying them of basic science to explore the world that's why religion has been banned in school in Australia and Netherland.

Teach a child how to think not what to think.
Which Australia? Is it the one I am staying in now or another one. U can lie... just get 1gb data and be telling or giving false information.
Netherland I can't say anything coz I have not been there. In Australia, it is Islamic preaching they ban in public like the way mallam will put speaker outside and be calling prayer when people are sleeping. Come to and Australia b4 u give such false info.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by holluphemydavid(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
frenchwine:
Does any one need further proof that we're in the end time?
What then do we say of children who are forced to School and compelled to take courses like mathematics even when they understand nothing of it and keep on scoring F9?

Isnt that also slavery? Make these oyibos park well jare.

Agreed with u, may God save us
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by ebuka1511(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
the true fact whether we like it or not is the the world is coming to an end, and the whole world is gradually turning to a one government society, and the UN is a body towards the achievement of the one world government, the aim is to catch them young, indoctrinate the young ones that there is no God, soon all EU member countries will adopt this report, forget that this write up has no source. the reason I'm so happy for BREXIT, its draws back the time of the one world government project.
is it a coincidence that all acts previously condemned are not be accepted now in most society?
Look at American today, what do we see, the government of the Day fighting tooth and nail to ensure the freedom to own gun is abolished by the state. All the recent happenings in the USA are all part of the plan against the campaign for
Gun control, starting from 9/11, to the Orlando gay club shootings to the recent police shootings currently happening in the USA.
The true and naked truth is that the UN is an agent to be used for the NEW ORDER.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
dablazor:

Funny same westerners brought you religion(christianity), but they seem to not take it as serious as you do.
Google top 10 US pastors of all time, download their videos and you will knw how spiritual they are.

Listen to top 10 gospel artist, atleast 7 are Americans if not all, and you will be amazed at their level of spirituality.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by SamMilla1(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy People will obviously have zombies as kids.

So on point.

Aren't Christians and Muslims Zombies already?

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by 1freshdude: 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
yeni2015:
. The only thing that is still keeping Nigeria together till today is the prayers from the religious people you called non sense. I don't blame you anti-christ

Lol...tell them to stop praying lets see if things will turn around please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by NZAGHA(f): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Forcing children to church is violating their human rights, really?

What will you say about islam that threatens peolpe(old&young) to accept their religion or die in the process?

I really pity these whites because the devil uses them to fulfill many endtime roles as prophesied in the bible...

I pity them tho...

#UNmyFoot

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by ubyways(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
The whites that brought Christianity to Africans have derailed vehemently from the gospel , "the Bible says train up a child in d way he should grow". it high time we take back the gospel to them. if teaching religion to our children is child's right violation then we shouldn't take them to school either. the whites are going crazy!!!
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
41lady:

Which Australia? Is it the one I am staying in now or another one. U can lie... just get 1gb data and be telling or giving false information.
Netherland I can't say anything coz I have not been there. In Australia, it is Islamic preaching they ban in public like the way mallam will put speaker outside and be calling prayer when people are sleeping. Come to and Australia b4 u give such false info.
cheesy cheesy Lol!.

Pity that dude....he has been busted.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by DeRay98(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
socialmediaman:

But Why is it that after all these training/discipline, they still grow up to become our political leaders of nowadays who steal, kill and do all sorts of things that the parents didn't teach them?

When we become adults, we make Our decisions which are influenced by the current environments and circumstances where
Our politicians know that there is no punishment for crimes committed by vips in Nig. Hence, they fall for the temptation.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by dele1727: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
frenchwine:

I tell you, it's even worse with Islam where little kids are literally forced by alfas and subjected to life changing flogging just to read and master the Quran.
There can't be a worse form of slavery than this.

hypocrisy will kill you, you have issues with in Christianity but you want it practice in Islam....... what of all those Muslims who are forced into morning devotion in the name of Assembly..Four days for Christians and 1 day for Muslims...if it was the reverse, peeps like you will start shouting Islamization..please get a life.

1 Like

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
SamMilla1:

Aren't Christians and Muslims Zombies already?
I can only defend my faith.

Christianity has never been forced on any1.

Choose a church of ur choice and follow the bible as ur guild.

So christians aren't.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by abdulkabirO(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
frenchwine:

I tell you, it's even worse with Islam where little kids are literally forced by alfas and subjected to life changing flogging just to read and master the Quran.
There can't be a worse form of slavery than this.

I guess this is the level u know,and u re Nigerian so u will definately think like one,Islam is not the one who compelled the mallams or Alfas to beat the child if he doesn't know,u won't see any traces of this in the Quran,this is the Nigerian mentality of how to teach,I guess they beat in schools too just to make d child learn,check the Arab golf and some other muslim countries,they don't beat,they teach instead.hope u get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
espn:
Freedom(excessive)..fundamental human right will drive the whole human race into extinction one day.. That is why it's easy for our politicians to steal without conscience..smh for the whole human race..

My goodness!! How does human rights serve as premise for looting of the nation's wealth??

You have successfully destroyed logical reasoning.
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by dnawah(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Satan u r confused and confused u will remain.GOD gives children and taken them to church is a must.let me remaind u that Christ is life and christianity is the way of life.we must teach our children life,4 it is the way to grow.go and give account of the onces u killed,when christ was born and during the biafran war(plus other wars).ole!!
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by DeRay98(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is what i have to say "A scientist or group of people who don't believe there's God, is Intellectually Arrogant and Spiritually Bankrupt".
A pastor or Christian who doesn't believe in science is Spiritually Arrogant and Intellectually Bankrupt" ---Osaye
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
In Fela's voice ''Wetin united inside united nations? Animals wan give us human right.''
Re: UN: Taking Children To Church Violates Their Human Rights by Silumi(f): 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
this oyinbo ehh hell fire is directly under them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Busola Demanding N10 Million From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.