Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) (56401 Views)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by naijaforlife: 10:31am On Jul 10, 2016
Christianity or at best Christians at times can be very funny. Can you imagine this man claiming to be Jesus. Same way Dr. Aribisala claims some parts of the bible are not God's words and that Paul did not meet Jesus but he Dr. Aribisala did. He virtually accused all Nigerian tithe collecting pastors of wrongfully parading themselves as men of God as only the Jesus that he met is the only pastor. The other day one went to Ibadan zoo claiming he can bind the lion not to touch him. We all know the story. Let us not even talk about Kenyan and South African pastors. Na waao.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Modsenemy(f): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Harmored:
grin whot that I use to buy 50naira

Adon laff tire inside church .
Imagine, the shipping fee as not been added grin

5sold How?
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by ring7(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2016
Touch not my anointed and do my prophect in harm,laffing in swahalli
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2016
When your weed is from an unknown planet,u do unknown and unimaginable things
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Perfecttouch(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
He was truly born in Jerusalem...
hahahaha....
Abeg make Dem give am water... if him successfully turn am to water....
Then He's good to go... but if not.... then the guy lineage can be trace back to oshogbo
how him go turn water to water again? You follow smoke from the alien weed wey him smoke?
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by mcversatile(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
Lols jesus onye uganda..... Issorit
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by adedayo3193(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
He should tried in court for impersonation, for him to be released or granted bail must be the following bale term

=> Turn water to wine
=> Feed everyone in the court room with one Gala
=> He should given a catfish make him comot money from the fish mouth

Gui u ar hillarious
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin abi bros ssekula and him children
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by mymadam(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Abeg make Dem give am water... if him successfully turn am to water...
No big deal, mate. Even my humble self, mymadam, would do that for you... if the price was right! Try me buddy.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Bendzamin(m): 10:42am On Jul 10, 2016
The Bible don talk am say, some people go come dey profess themselves as the Christ. End time thinz.

But seriously, why does every weird things dey always happen for Kenya and Uganda??
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by charisma640: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2016
biz9ja:
The Bible Can't Be Wrong

at all bro
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by naijaforlife: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2016
The man may just be correct afterall. Some people also have dual citizenship here (IPOB and lost tribe of Israel). Ah! I see the correlation, of late they have also been linked to Uganda where this self-acclaimed jesus hail from.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by TI1919(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
He should tried in court for impersonation, for him to be released or granted bail must be the following bale term

=> Turn water to wine

Like seriously
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by khadaffi(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2016
dominique:
I don't understand way they had to arrest him.

Infact I think I'm more confused than you are. I thought christians were expecting Jesus, now they've seen him and he is arrested. lol

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by mcversatile(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2016
naijaforlife:
The man may just be correct afterall. Some people also have dual citizenship here (IPOB and lost tribe of Israel). Ah! I see the correlation, of late they have also been linked to Uganda where this self-acclaimed jesus hail from.

hmmmm.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by tonio2wo: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2016
Foolish 9!
Jesus did not tell his 12 he was d Christ!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by AzizReal1(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Harmored:
grin whot that I use to buy 50naira

dis no b only daylight robbery but also midnight and under hot sun robbery
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by magzey: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Adeoba10:
Free dat man.... Gullible leaders with mumu followers.... Dat was how one pastor was selling blood of jesus in 750ml plastic bottle yet his useless followers are still defending him.
the person that bought it suppose to know tht the bloid is 2016 YEARS OOooo

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by macaranta(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Crazy peeps everywhere...

Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Niflheim(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2016
The same senseless Nigerian christians who proclaimed that REVEREND KING was jesus, now want to make fun of this story?!!!

The same Naija jehovah witness who would rather watch a child die, than get him a life saving blood transfusion, wants to laugh at this man?

The same mentally ill 9ja christians who claim that they are the sons of a heavenly father who they have never seen, a heavenly father who paved his streets with gold while they drink garri and salt, think they can make mockery of this man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

=> Turn water to wine
this is a free world he has the right to bear whatever name he likes.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

=> Turn water to wine
this is a free world he has the right to bear whatever name he likes. and he might save you.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2016
That moment when you feel stupid because all along you had thought you've seen it all. sad shocked

Let the man and his followers go or better yet, imprison all Pastor because them too lie

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:

=> Turn water to wine

And if he does all these you'll believe he is Jesus right?
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Freiburger(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2016
The reporter sef na hammer. grin grin
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by histemple: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2016
samx4real:
If u look d man well for d 2nd pix.

The guy really look like Jesus oh grin

Yes. He looks like the black version of Jesus.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Adeoba10:
Free dat man.... Gullible leaders with mumu followers.... Dat was how one pastor was selling blood of jesus in 750ml plastic bottle yet his useless followers are still defending him.
lols guy i no bliv dis1 hahaha
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
how him go turn water to water again? You follow smoke from the alien weed wey him smoke?

Hahahah.. typo......
I meant to say Wine....

I'm the planter
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2016
mymadam:
No big deal, mate. Even my humble self, mymadam, would do that for you... if the price was right! Try me buddy.

how much you charge per gallon? lol
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2016
Niflheim:
The same senseless Nigerian christians who proclaimed that REVEREND KING was jesus, now want to make fun of this story?!!!

The same Naija jehovah witness who would rather watch a child die, than get him a life saving blood transfusion, wants to laugh at this man?

The same mentally ill 9ja christians who claim that they are the sons of a heavenly father who they have never seen, a heavenly father who paved his streets with gold while they drink garri and salt, think they can make mockery of this man?
you've said it all. The hypocrisy of an average Nigerian is alarming. They're worse than the so called islamist fanatics.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 10, 2016
I'm not surprised some useless nigerian christians here are insulting the man when we all know that an average Nigerian christian is a hypocrite. Did reverend king not do worse than this man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.