Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) (56400 Views)

The Mystery And The Power Of Our Faith In God, Jesus Christ And The Holy Spirit / Bishop Daniel Obinim Arrested (Video, Photos) / The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Funjosh(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2016
iamkingzlee:
nawa oo grin My eyes have seen!!

My ears have heard grin
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
No no, I can't take dis anymore.. Where are all dis people coming from sef? Who open gate?
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Liamm(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Is this the Ugandan man that gives omenka sleepless nights?

#justCurious undecided
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 10, 2016
[size=16pt]If It Were A White Man Now U Wont Be Seeing All This Comments [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Spells(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2016
U go fear messiah na cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Edelweiss44: 11:57am On Jul 10, 2016
bro4u:
Religion is the reason why we Africans don't progress, imagine if Albert Einstein, Charles Babbage and others that have made an impact in the society were religious as Africans, I'm very sure they would have been busy attending Bible studies, mid week prayers, deliverance, choir rehearsal etc with little or no time to invent.

Ogbeni just park it there! If you are having any grieviances with God you shouldn't start taking it out on Africans. Who told you Americans are not religious? Who told you people in Dubai that has been transformed to one of the most beautiful cities in the world are not religious in their own way? There are more christians in America than there are in Nigeria in case you don't know it. The founders of this great America you see today were not atheists, they were christians! and that was one of the major factors that played a role in abolishing slavery. So for you to come here and generalize things that Africans are backward because of religion is a blatant lie! Whether religion or no religion, people and economies will advance or retrogress, it all depends on how the people decide to shape their thinking pattern or mentality. Afterall, Jesus Himself made a profound statement and said "If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes". The same bible also says in the book of Hosea, "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". So if you are suffering or under oppression of lack or poverty or you have seen religious people who appear to be, stop blaming God for it. God has already commanded us to seek knowledge to improve our lives and not be destroyed by suffering. If we don't seek the knowledge that will set us free from suffering, it's no longer God's fault if we continue in that suffering, it's now our fault and we should take responsibility for it and stop blaming God! God gave man brain so that man can give God rest!

Up until man discovered quinine to fight malaria in the 19th century or so, some people like you must have been complaining that God is wicked to be allowing malaria to kill humans, meanwhile God had already created quinine and other cures of malaria and all man needed to do was open his eyes and seek knowledge to discover quinine that God already created and use it to cure malaria.
Stop blaming God for your problems and Africa's problems! Grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions!

When the founding fathers built America on God's principles and drafted their constitution based on the bible, America became great and after a while prospered to overtake Great Britain in power and influence.....but now, many atheists are springing up in America and trying to change the status quo. no wonder students now wake up and just start shooting their fellow students for no reason. mass murders on the streets for no reason every now and then. these were things unheard of in the past until America's leaders started abandoning the ways of God and began introducing homosexuality and other cultures that relegate the influence of God in the American society.
The fact that some people have been deceived by false prophets of God here and there does not in any way mean that God is the problem!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by franklingud(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na wetin hunger dey cause be dat.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by locosis007(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
*THIS WORLD IS VERY FUNNY*
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Daraph(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Igboro risky!
W'ero loju titi!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by banmee(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
gabby227:
He should be arrested and persecuted. Today is my birthday pls holla me some likes.

Why should he be arrested and prosecuted?
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by oladipo322(m): 12:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
that Man should b given food to eat abeg
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by gabby227(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:

Why should he be arrested and prosecuted?

For deceiving his gullible followers, dangers awaits his community because he may turn them into zombie and order them to cause chaos within their community and nation at large
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Ofemmanu1: 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
Daraph:

W'ero loju titi!
Won po, won to sixty!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Harmored(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
AzizReal1:

dis no b only daylight robbery but also midnight and under hot sun robbery

no be small thing o
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Harmored(m): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Modsenemy:

Adon laff tire inside church .
Imagine, the shipping fee as not been added grin

5sold How?

I can't understand oo cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Ofemmanu1: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
gabby227:

For deceiving his gullible followers, dangers awaits his community because he may turn them into zombie and order them to cause chaos within their community and nation at large
Are you sayin moha was wrong?!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by ValentineMary(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
He could be right u know. undecided Even the jews did not recognize Jesus when he was around. So what makes him wrong grin
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Ofemmanu1: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Harmored:

I can't understand oo cheesy
You won't understand. That guy is high on cheap sh.its.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by aleshsenior2000(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Impersonation. Chai
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Adeoba10(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by gabby227(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ofemmanu1:
Are you sayin moha was wrong?!
Am lost, looking confuse, don't undastand wat you just ask!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
dominique:
I don't understand way they had to arrest him.

for sabbottaging govt programs.. I almost lost an aunt that way to one of these church cults she kept using holy water to treat her illness until she ended in a coma my dad had to rush her to d hospital where she spent close to a month b4 bringing her to live with us.. They brainwashed her she was close to 50yrs then n still single...i saw her when i went for a wedding @ my home state last month. Its very terrible what they can do these ppl hypnosis n brainwashing n all horrible!
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Ofemmanu1: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
gabby227:

Am lost, looking confuse, don't undastand wat you just ask!
I meant prophet mohammed of islam.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Ogbeni just park it there! If you are having any grieviances with God you shouldn't start taking it out on Africans. Who told you Americans are not religious? Who told you people in Dubai that has been transformed to one of the most beautiful cities in the world are not religious in their own way? There are more christians in America than there are in Nigeria in case you don't know it. The founders of this great America you see today were not atheists, they were christians! and that was one of the major factors that played a role in abolishing slavery. So for you to come here and generalize things that Africans are backward because of religion is a blatant lie! Whether religion or no religion, people and economies will advance or retrogress, it all depends on how the people decide to shape their thinking pattern or mentality. Afterall, Jesus Himself made a profound statement and said "If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes". The same bible also says in the book of Hosea, "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". So if you are suffering or under oppression of lack or poverty or you have seen religious people who appear to be, stop blaming God for it. God has already commanded us to seek knowledge to improve our lives and not be destroyed by suffering. If we don't seek the knowledge that will set us free from suffering, it's no longer God's fault if we continue in that suffering, it's now our fault and we should take responsibility for it and stop blaming God! God gave man brain so that man can give God rest!

Up until man discovered quinine to fight malaria in the 19th century or so, some people like you must have been complaining that God is wicked to be allowing malaria to kill humans, meanwhile God had already created quinine and other cures of malaria and all man needed to do was open his eyes and seek knowledge to discover quinine that God already created and use it to cure malaria.
Stop blaming God for your problems and Africa's problems! Grow up and start taking responsibility for your actions!

When the founding fathers built America on God's principles and drafted their constitution based on the bible, America became great and after a while prospered to overtake Great Britain in power and influence.....but now, many atheists are springing up in America and trying to change the status quo. no wonder students now wake up and just start shooting their fellow students for no reason. mass murders on the streets for no reason every now and then. these were things unheard of in the past until America's leaders started abandoning the ways of God and began introducing homosexuality and other cultures that relegate the influence of God in the American society.
The fact that some people have been deceived by false prophets of God here and there does not in any way mean that God is the problem!
God bless u sir, it baffles me when alot of ignorant ppl begin to post baseless & meaningless nonsense all in d name of responding to a topic.. I hope they learn a thing or two from ur post.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by THEREALSEUN: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
ugandan weed must be really strong
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Ofemmanu1: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
dairykidd:

for sabbottaging govt programs.. I almost lost an aunt that way to one of these church cults she kept using holy water to treat her illness until she ended in a coma my dad had to rush her to d hospital where she spent close to a month b4 bringing her to live with us.. They brainwashed her she was close to 50yrs then n still single...i saw her when i went for a wedding @ my home state last month. Its very terrible what they can do these ppl hypnosis n brainwashing n all horrible!
ohh so sorry!
And what is the name of your state?
Be proud about it plss.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Edelweiss44:

God bless u sir, it baffles me when alot of ignorant ppl begin to post baseless & meaningless nonsense all in d name of responding to a topic.. I hope they learn a thing or two from ur post.
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by jamorgan: 1:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
jamorgan:
Jesus is a fake created to fool gullible people like you. The early European people knew that the Roman Catholic Cult/Church had brought upon them a fake god and protested. Many people were tortured and killed in order to force the god lie upon them. the Romans felt it was a great tool for controlling those peasant people who actually believed in the lie. The opposition to the fake god grew, so the Romans decided to come up with a way to make this fake god seem ledgit. The plan to create a son of god would not work in Europe for they would be easily exposed so they pretended that this son would be born in another country out of Europe then would bring the story back home to their people. At the time many europeans were illiterate and poor. For a few more hundreds of years the people were brutally forced to accept the lie, many families were killed for going against the lie, eventually in order to save their own lives people had to pretend to believe and keep their mouths shut. From that point on it was much easier for the Roman church to get their explorers to spread the lie everywhere they went. Jesus and god are both lies developed by the Romans to Psychologically control the masses.
Jesus is a fake created to fool gullible people like you. The early European people knew that the Roman Catholic Cult/Church had brought upon them a fake god and protested. Many people were tortured and killed in order to force the god lie upon them. the Romans felt it was a great tool for controlling those peasant people who actually believed in the lie. The opposition to the fake god grew, so the Romans decided to come up with a way to make this fake god seem ledgit. The plan to create a son of god would not work in Europe for they would be easily exposed so they pretended that this son would be born in another country out of Europe then would bring the story back home to their people. At the time many europeans were illiterate and poor. For a few more hundreds of years the people were brutally forced to accept the lie, many families were killed for going against the lie, eventually in order to save their own lives people had to pretend to believe and keep their mouths shut. From that point on it was much easier for the Roman church to get their explorers to spread the lie everywhere they went. Jesus and god are both lies developed by the Romans to Psychologically control the masses.

Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by ENEONWO(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
He should tried in court for impersonation, for him to be released or granted bail must be the following bale term

=> Turn water to wine
=> Feed everyone in the court room with one Gala
=> He should given a catfish make him comot money from the fish mouth

And what if he succeeds in doing all that? Would you now believe he is Jesus Christ and follow him? Don't you know that occultists and magicians do all that and even more?
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by iamlimo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
This was how Islam started... an uneducated orphan... that just caught a glimpse of thegospel. He then realized or decided to alter some things he was told e.g. Jesus being the son of God, the death and resurrection of Jesus
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by horlumiday(m): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Not surprised, Everything in the Bible is already coming to pass....
Re: Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) by horlumiday(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Edelweiss44:

Tell him... #Team Jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Angel Gomes At TB Joshua's Church For Healing (video) / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.