Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Urgent Advice Needed!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Advice Needed!!! (313 Views)

Urgent Advice For Someone Who Had Tears During Childbirth / My Body Has Been Behaving Strange. I'm In Need Of Urgent Advice / STROKE: Herbal Or Orthodox Cure? Pls Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed!!! by Tundeiab(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2016
On Monday last week I discovered that My nine months old son started showing sign of strain as if trying to pass out poo . The struggle was so obvious that veins were showing on his head

It stopped all through the public holiday.n He resumed back to his day care on Friday, only for my wife call me that he was having same experience.

We discovered a swelling on his lower abdomen. We went for scan yesterday being Saturday. The doctor said his bladder is filled with urine. We also noticed that he has to squiz his p.nis before little drops of urine comes out.

An antibiotics(Zinnat) was recommended and bought for him. He started taking it yesterday but the swelling is still there

Please if there is anyone whose child has passed through this in the past should please share how the issue was handled.

Mods please move this to the front page to have a wider response

Cc. Lalasticlala , mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Free Medical Services And FREE Drugs / What Is The Best Way To Lose Weight? / Emergency Rescue Information Control Centre, (ERICC).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.