Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. (2354 Views)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lets get your views... Here you will see intelligent people with intelligent answers
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by falconey(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
cool

a poor boy is one who is lazy and unambitious .
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
falconey:
cool

[color=#990000][/color]
Good one... You score 68% Please more definition
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by falconey(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Poorboy:
Good one... Please more definition

bros i'm a man of few words

he can also be seen as a dilettante
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
Broke ass nigga angry
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Broke ass nigga angry
noted you score 28% next person please
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
He's helpless due to limited access...

Why u want us to define ur chosen moniker? shocked
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by PETRUCE: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Broke ass nigga angry
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by DucheSsMerezz(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Someone who's lacking in all ramifications of lifeundecided
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
TrapQueen77:
He's helpless due to limited access...

Why u want us to define ur chosen moniker? shocked
Thank You for your contribution, i give you 71%
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
PETRUCE:
Na ur broke ?abi wat is wrong with dis one undecided
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
DucheSsMerezz:
Someone who's lacking in all ramifications of lifeundecided
intelligent girl i score you 60%
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by PETRUCE: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na ur broke ?abi wat is wrong dis one undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by DucheSsMerezz(f): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Poorboy:
intelligent girl i score you 60%
grin grin thanchu
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
PETRUCE:

grin grin grin
Y not give the poor boy some amount of money from your dp? grin grin stingy guy.
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
PETRUCE:
Copied you score 0%
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
Answer the question and get your score
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by PETRUCE: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Y not give the poor boy some amount of money from your dp? grin grin stingy guy.

He is too poor for my liking grin grin grin

Omo ijebu1
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by pheyhi(f): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
The definition of poor boy to me is
when you are in chem eng 100 level dating another 100 level and boy buys the a girl a new techno camon c9 and the boy is thinking his girl is a virgin

Not knowing the girl is giving it to a 500 level law student... And they are really going hard at it...
Campus stories sha
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
pheyhi:
The definition of poor boy to me is
when you are in chem eng 100 level dating another 100 level and boy buys the a girl a new techno camon c9 and the boy is thinking his girl is a virgin

Not knowing the girl is giving it to a 500 level law student... And they are really going hard at it...
Campus stories sha
You are a smart gal linking experience to answer the question i score you... 74%
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
PETRUCE:

He is too poor for my liking grin grin grin

Omo ijebu1
Hehehehehe dont give him,he no give me mark. grin
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who scores the highest only time will tell right now we have the lowest score which is 0% by Petruce
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Mediapace: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
A useless/worthl.ess slowpoke that can't use his brain judiciously to epp others by creating useful threads
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is intelligent test more answers nairalanders
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
A poor boy can be defined as a BOY THAT IS POOR.. In other words,it can be said to mean a BOY THAT IS NOT RICH.. grin
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mediapace:
A useless/worthl.ess slowpoke that can't use his brain judiciously to epp others by creating useful threads
you score 19%
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
A poor boy can be defined as a BOY THAT IS POOR.. In other words,it can be said to mean a BOY THAT IS NOT RICH.. grin
Nice i score you 59%
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
More Answers please
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by HoneyB10(f): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Poor boy is a broke boy undecided
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
HoneyB10:
Poor boy is a broke boy undecided
Straight answer i score you 53%
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by Poorboy: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Who scores the highest only time shall tell mores answers
Re: Define The Term "Poor Boy" And Get Your Score. by PETRUCE: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehe dont give him,he no give me mark. grin

Dnt mind him...
Gave me 0% out of jealousy tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nairalander Which Name Will It Be? / My New Girlfriend Had A Blood Covenant With Her Ex, Can She Still Conceive / Why Is She Like This,,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.