Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (16418 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2018
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.

13 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by nuggarito: 4:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Very true, there's nothing like a broke girl, those terms weren't used properly.

It should be termed a hungry desperate b**ch or better still a shameless goldigger.

You're welcome grin grin

563 Likes 47 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by NeeKlaus: 4:07am On Apr 09, 2018
nuggarito:
Very true, there's nothing like a broke girl, those terms weren't used properly.

It should be termed a hungry desperate b**ch or better still a shameless goldigger.

You're welcome grin grin
You deserve a crate of whatever brand you fancy. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

389 Likes 33 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:21am On Apr 09, 2018
thats what we're trying to say concerning virginity. i agree whole-heartedly with this post, but a girl better play her part: be a virgin. no having your cake and eating it

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by TheUpsetGirl(m): 4:23am On Apr 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
thats what we're trying to say concerning virginity. i agree whole-heartedly with this post, but a girl better play her part: be a virgin. no having your cake and eating it

what's this one saying??

25 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:24am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what's this one saying??
i bring the money
you bring the hymen.
deal?

241 Likes 18 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:07am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl answer me, dont play dead.

MISEDUCATIONS:

i bring the money
you bring the hymen.
deal?

22 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by highpriestess: 5:22am On Apr 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Shugavee(f): 5:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donstan18: 5:31am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
Lmao
Coming from a self-acclaimed e-goat feminist.

52 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Shugavee(f): 5:37am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:

Coming from a self-acclaimed e-goat feminist.
kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Ever8054: 5:39am On Apr 09, 2018
wetin this broke lady dey talk sef?

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donstan18: 5:42am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

A self acclaimed e-goat feminist who should correct and confront OP on the fact that women should be self-dependent did nothing but to laugh.

61 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by bjayx: 5:45am On Apr 09, 2018
A girl definitely has somtin to offer...nice boobs, curvy hips, scented punaani, painted face n nice hair-doo. U come dey carry dick n muscles come wit 6pack...abeg who U help

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Shugavee(f): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:

A self acclaimed e-goat feminist who should correct and confront OP on the fact that women should be self-dependent did nothing but to laugh.
u guys made me laugh with the other comments n more so this babe knows that already!! She has been on my threads typing all sort of things!!! So all i can do right now is laugh!!! She is just making threads for attention,and i can't give her such attention!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by kazyhm(m): 5:51am On Apr 09, 2018
ok. this is true and sensible but then your character and moral standard should be your bargaining chip.
Therefore if you re brain dead on how to behave yourself in other to attract or pin down a guy that meet your fantasy standard, you will end up being just ordinary HOLE for digging and we pass you around like cigaret

4 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by jobonnairaland: 5:55am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Ladies are never broke. We are not defined by our pockets, Understand that. Guys need to stop being disheartened about women having standards for guys. Work hard and be the best version of yourself or don’t say anything at all young man. Being financially poor is not attractive to anybody, even if that woman “loves” you. She will leave you/ cheat on you for somebody who can provide more for her. Simple as ABC. Accept it.
Very true. This is particularly why I always tell guys to work hard and forget about women at initial stage. Once you are comfortable in life, women would want to be with you. Even some women will go as far as telling their parents about you. cheesy

And the next thing, she starts to call you 'dear' in a romantic. We just need to keep on snubbing these girls. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by highpriestess: 6:04am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:

early morning quarrels? undecided
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by highpriestess: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Very true. This is particularly why I always tell guys to work hard and forget about women at initial stage. Once you are comfortable in life, women would want to be with you. Even some women will go as far as telling their parents about you. cheesy
hmmm.That's a stereotyped statement. not all women are driven by what they see.

4 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donstan18: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2018
Shugavee:
u guys made me laugh with the other comments n more so this babe knows that already!! She has been on my threads typing all sort of things!!! So all i can do right now is laugh!!! She is just making threads for attention,and i can't give her such attention!!!

kiss kiss
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donstan18: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
early morning quarrels? undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by highpriestess: 6:13am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol.goodmorning.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donstan18: 6:15am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
lol.goodmorning.
Morning dear, how you, today?
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by ucnwafor(m): 6:16am On Apr 09, 2018
Op...

3 Likes

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by highpriestess: 6:23am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:

Morning dear, how you, today?
I'm great by His grace,trust you slept well.
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by donstan18: 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
highpriestess:
I'm great by His grace,trust you slept well.
I'm still sleeping cheesy
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by highpriestess: 6:32am On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:

I'm still sleeping cheesy
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Amarabae(f): 6:34am On Apr 09, 2018
Brokenness applies to both gender.
A gold digger is not a feminist.
Feminism prepares a woman to be financially independent and cater for herself.

Vagina is not an ATM card.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by CAPSLOCKED: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Brokenness applies to both gender.
A gold digger is not a feminist.
Feminism prepares a woman to be financially independent and cater for herself.

Vagina is not an ATM card.

THE ATM CARD GOES INTO HERS, I THINK.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Adegboye15(m): 6:43am On Apr 09, 2018
Like seriously I can tell u categorically, this is the belief and perception of about 90 % of ladies of nowadays but I can tell u that it may not pay u......don't end up being used by rich,handsome but dangerous guys out there
Not all that glitters are gold, biko,jooo,pls,yi hakuri

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2018
owk
Re: There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys by Suffernomore: 6:55am On Apr 09, 2018
nuggarito:

You're welcome grin grin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner? / Super Eagles Player You Would Like A Date With On Valentine's Day? / She Still Brought Herself Again Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.