Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Ideal First Date : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ideal First Date : (1432 Views)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Characteristics Of The Ideal Man / The Ideal Length Of Courtship Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ideal First Date : by RuuDie(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2006
hi ladies,
pls help a brother out , what would be the appropriate 1st date - i mean where would u like to go 4 ur 1st date; a place that would be well within the limits of an average guy not the xcessively super-rich kinda folks!
Re: The Ideal First Date : by FactorChic(f): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2007
A nice restaurant is not a bad idea,
Re: The Ideal First Date : by Busta(f): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2007
go on a picnic

or better still, go see a movie
Re: The Ideal First Date : by sniperwolf(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
Busta:

go see a movie

That's it I once took my girl to the beach and I did not spend much and that day was a memorable day for her. Despite the fact that we went with some couple of friends.

She keeps on talking about that day. The beach was Elekan Beach
Re: The Ideal First Date : by iice(f): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
Movie!. . .being a movie buff thats a given for me and no no romantic ish - some good ol' action with lots of blood spills works well for me tongue grin
Re: The Ideal First Date : by 2dye4(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2007
does it necessarily av to be outdoors?
Re: The Ideal First Date : by yimiton(f): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
I vote movie.

@ 2dye4, YES, it has to be outdoors!
Re: The Ideal First Date : by 2dye4(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2007
ok then, maybe we can try the zoo?
Re: The Ideal First Date : by yimiton(f): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ 2dye4,
Not a bad idea, i tried it once and it was memorable.
Re: The Ideal First Date : by 2dye4(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2007
really? bin scared of trying it. thanks 4 da tip. i'd owe u responsible it this blows up in my face. grin
Re: The Ideal First Date : by Joey82(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2007
d beach should b d ideal place, it has this natural aura u know.

@yimiton,
where have u been all d while
Re: The Ideal First Date : by yimiton(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2007
@ Joey82, it's been work.
Thanks for asking. most times, i get so carried away at the office I don't remember nice guys like you.

@ 2dye4,
I'll accept the responsibility only if you're a cool guy. The guy that i went with was real cool and maybe if he had taken me to hell, it would have still been fun!
Re: The Ideal First Date : by 2dye4(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2007
@yimi: cos, am a cool guy, a trial will confuse U! grin
Re: The Ideal First Date : by Chilily(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
It all depends on u girls nature,dats if shes an introvert or extrovert.If shes an introvert it cud b more like an ideal indoor day,u cud start off early wit light brunch,then watch movie(cuddled),play games,then a nice lunch and then a stroll,bt if shes d oda type d beach wudnt b a bad idea where she cud b free,then a little fun picnic on d beach wudnt b a bad idea,bt try 2cook d meal urslf its a plus 4 u guys.
Re: The Ideal First Date : by Chilily(f): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2008
It all depends on u girls nature,dats if shes an introvert or extrovert.If shes an introvert it cud b more like an ideal indoor day,u cud start off early wit light brunch,then watch movie(cuddled),play games,then a nice lunch and then a stroll,bt if shes d oda type d beach wudnt b a bad idea where she cud b free,then a little fun picnic on d beach wudnt b a bad idea,bt try 2cook d meal urslf its a plus 4 u guys.D zoo is anoda luvly place bt go on a wkday 2hve ur privacy.
Re: The Ideal First Date : by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2008
dude a movie for a first date is not such a good Idea, you get two hours of zero communication how is that supposed to help
Re: The Ideal First Date : by myndofgold(f): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
It's a first date, keep it causal and fun. I don't think you want to set limits you cant keep up with later on in the relationship, so you might want to get creative with it. If u take a girl to the movies, she will expect you to keep raising the bar. If you take her to a "nice restaurant", she might catch "long throat" syndrome (I AM NOT ADVOCATING THAT WOMEN HAVE LONG THROAT O!!!!), so I think you should just keep it simple and cook her something, rent a movie and kick back (without trying to gbensh the girl o), women appreciate a genuine gesture.
Re: The Ideal First Date : by dayokanu(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
January 1 is the ideal first date tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Ideal First Date : by ifyalways(f): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2008
Beach or movies for ME.
Re: The Ideal First Date : by richo(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2008
it depends on what the girl likes

if she likes animals u go to the zoo
if she likes movies u go to cinema
if she likes food go to some hot restaurant
if she likes clothes. . . .well, pretend u dnt know that bcus she go spend all ur money on clothes am talkin from experience walahi!!
if she likes playin around u can go to the park, have fun and ice cream

if she is like my girlfriend who likes all this things. . . . .well, i hope ur daddy gives u alot of pocket money!!!
  grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Players Out There / Why Isit Common This Days / Women Stop Pleasing Others!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.