Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Can She Feel The Pain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Feel The Pain? (2911 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Feel The Pain? by Ola5TP: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please help.
I met this girl online, we was a good friend but recently i found out that she's an ugly liar! She said she want to come to me that she doesn't have enough money with her so i sent money to her to transport for the first time but she spent my money and gave me an excuses! Second time she came up with another stories again that she will surely come this time, i did thesame and sent her money to transport again. It was this time that she started telling stories on how are sister own an apartment in Ajao Estate in lagos, she told me different stories with ethnic lies, it was then i knows that she was only playing me for a fool but now i don't know how to make her pay for not being faithful. I truly wants her to feel the pain. Please how can i make her to feel the pain?
Can i send Thunder to struck her to death or can i take her names to the realms for punishment or can i report her to the devil to cast spell on her? Please which of these will make her feel the pain of not being faithful and sincere?
This is her contact 09032896120.

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by kilokeys(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
u sef no try... why gamble with ugly?
go out there, talk to a real girl.. if u are terrible wth words.. learn.

abeg send me transport abeg.. i wan reach villa

#THE TRANSPORTER grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by VictorRomanov: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just accept that you ve been a fool!

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by yanabasee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
At this 21st century?.. You still de fall mugu?

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nightie(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
yanabasee:
At this 21st century?.. You still de fall mugu?

I no fit laff abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by onihaxy: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
the face is familiar. I think I have her on my bbm contact

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by DucheSsMerezz(f): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
undecided
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by onihaxy: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
op, like I said. I knew her. is she the same girl in the picture I attached? and does she bear "adenike or nikky?". if yes. she denied that she has never met you before.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by thowbie7ven(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Lol...OP don enter one chance!...you sef gan u too mumu...at this Buhari Era, u still dey send stranger money?...on top pussvy...is her pussvy diamond plated??

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by obinoral1179(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bro you have been scammed
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
bros na embarassed....i keep emphasizing on this shiii...

Can i have some of ya weed
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Vikky014(f): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
kilokeys:
u sef no try... why gamble with ugly? go out there, talk to a real girl.. if u are terrible wth words.. learn.

#THE TRANSPORTER grin
LMAO
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Antina(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Ola5TP:
Please help.
I met this girl online, we was a good friend but recently i found out that she's an ugly liar! She said she want to come to me that she doesn't have enough money with her so i sent money to her to transport for the first time but she spent my money and gave me an excuses! Second time she came up with another stories again that she will surely come this time, i did thesame and sent her money to transport again. It was this time that she started telling stories on how are sister own an apartment in Ajao Estate in lagos, she told me different stories with ethnic lies, it was then i knows that she was only playing me for a fool but now i don't know how to make her pay for not being faithful. I truly wants her to feel the pain. Please how can i make her to feel the pain?
Can i send Thunder to struck her to death or can i take her names to the realms for punishment or can i report her to the devil to cast spell on her? Please which of these will make her feel the pain of not being faithful and sincere?
This is her contact 09032896120.

Why u come be like this? Na panadol u dey use?? Person collect money for the first time, and second, haa, na waoo.
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Antina(f): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2016
onihaxy:
op, like I said. I knew her. is she the same girl in the picture I attached? and does she bear "adenike or nikky?". if yes. she denied that she has never met you before.

Did u ask her if she ever knw OP? U can't track her by asking her oo.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by jubrealguy(m): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2016
op even post picture join, u dey para ooo......she didn't force the money off u na

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Frankicent(m): 4:20am On Jul 11, 2016
lwkmd grin oooo chai you sent her money twice... you think you the only one she's fooling with? Nah..... imagine 4 more guys sending her the same cash.... hmmmm she make money with making, sex, working or Even stealing grin bro be wise ehn...

Can i send Thunder to struck her to death or can i take her names to the realms for punishment or can i report her to the devil to cast spell on her?

NAH YOU SABI OOO
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Chicent(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2016
@Ola5TP my question for you is how and where did u meet her? What was her name and where is she based and where does she hails from?? If u need a lead, u need to answer these questions.
And if u want to purnish her.... Which i dont think is necessary, but if u insist then go to her. Instead of her coming to u.
But no doubt u be classified mugu shaa.

@onihaxy u no go be good detective oooo if u are employed. Were u expectin her to accept if she was the one?? And coupled that u threw the question straight to her face?? The Answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2016
kilokeys:
u sef no try... why gamble with ugly?
go out there, talk to a real girl.. if u are terrible wth words.. learn.

#THE TRANSPORTER grin

Wicked grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2016
onihaxy:

What fo you expect nah bros?
She will deny it even at gun point
careful sha she might want to whip up some sympathy
then fleece you when you slip up
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 11, 2016
The thing when dey ves me pass is not that he was scammed but that he was scammed by an ugly chic.
Meen that chic looks like a voodoo doll.
Anyway let me not say too much whem daybreaks and the bad guys on this forum resume they will make U pay for your foolishness

Remember this is not a case of girls eating guys' money but a fool that has been parted with his gold grin grin
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Its been long i did dis...

Op you are a big fool,abeg leave the girl alone...how can you send money to someone you know little or nothing about,nt for anything important bt to come and pay you a visit,cant you just meet in a public place,in a restruant or someplace reasonable...its now you know she is ugly ryt??when you were sending money to her and having illusions about her visiting ur place you didnt know she is ugly..mtcheww,dat thunder you want to send to her will return back to you and strike ur brain...perhaps that will make you wise

3 Likes

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by agarawu23(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Antina:

Did u ask her if she ever knw OP? U can't track her by asking her oo.
the girl won't even confess she knew the guy

One of my friend back then who do come to my house when ever they have a lady to visit them. He told me his online gf wanna come to lag from Ibadan and she is requesting for t-fare wink

I told him "oga Ade", Tell her to borrow money and you will give her back when she come but my guy man no listen to a 'friendly' advice. He went and send the lady 5k without informing me grin

He later told me the lady don borrow money and she will be coming that same day. (Assuming he confessed to me earlier that he sent the lady money, I won't bother to waste my time preparing) grin

As a good caring friend, i don help am arrange house, cook better food and make sure everything is in order for our "august visitor" grin .

My guy man begin call her time to time and the 'bad' girl kept picking and lying she is on her way already. Ibadan - lagos isnt up toto 2hrs if there isnt hold upup but our "august visitor" no show and its 5:30 already.

I told my guy man to give me the girl number so that i call her with anonymous number to know if she is in the bus or not. When she picked the call and ask who i am, i told her i saw her number on facebook(thats where my paddy got her number too). I told her i live in ibadan i want to take her to "option" (a classy bar and resturant in ibadan) but she told me she is in a party with her friends but we can chat later and fix a date.

My guy man nearly ran mad when he listened to our convo cos he never blvd the lady didnt move an inch to the bus station talkless of boarding a bus to lag. grin

That was when my nigga confessed to me he sent the lady 5k for transport cos he love and trusted her

I was like see mumu grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by agarawu23(m): 6:47am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Ola5TP: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2016
Chicent:
@Ola5TP my question for you is how and where did u meet her? What was her name and where is she based and where does she hails from?? If u need a lead, u need to answer these questions.
And if u want to purnish her.... Which i dont think is necessary, but if u insist then go to her. Instead of her coming to u.
But no doubt u be classified mugu shaa.

@onihaxy u no go be good detective oooo if u are employed. Were u expectin her to accept if she was the one?? And coupled that u threw the question straight to her face?? The Answer is NO.
Don't worry, u too will share in her pain soon!
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by onihaxy: 7:46am On Jul 11, 2016
Ola5TP:
who are you referring to if I may ask? me or chicent?.
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by HoneyB10(f): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2016
But why paste her pictures and contact on nairaland, you are ok op
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by iamkingzlee(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2016
agarawu23:
the girl won't even confess she knew the guy

One of my friend back then who do come to my house when ever they have a lady to visit them. He told me his online gf wanna come to lag from Ibadan and she is requesting for t-fare wink

I told him "oga Ade", Tell her to borrow money and you will give her back when she come but my guy man no listen to a 'friendly' advice. He went and send the lady 5k without informing me grin

He later told me the lady don borrow money and she will be coming that same day. (Assuming he confessed to me earlier that he sent the lady money, I won't bother to waste my time preparing) grin

As a good caring friend, i don help am arrange house, cook better food and make sure everything is in order for our "august visitor" grin .

My guy man begin call her time to time and the 'bad' girl kept picking and lying she is on her way already. Ibadan - lagos isnt up toto 2hrs if there isnt hold upup but our "august visitor" no show and its 5:30 already.

I told my guy man to give me the girl number so that i call her with anonymous number to know if she is in the bus or not. When she picked the call and ask who i am, i told her i saw her number on facebook(thats where my paddy got her number too). I told her i live in ibadan i want to take her to "option" (a classy bar and resturant in ibadan) but she told me she is in a party with her friends but we can chat later and fix a date.

My guy man nearly ran mad when he listened to our convo cos he never blvd the lady didnt move an inch to the bus station talkless of boarding a bus to lag. grin

That was when my nigga confessed to me he sent the lady 5k for transport cos she love and trusted her

I was like see mumu grin
Jesuuuuuu shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by queencalipso(f): 8:00am On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:
But why paste her pictures and contact on nairaland, you are ok op

But why take his money since she know she won't come!!! She deserves whatever comes to her.

If you won't honour your word, do not take his money simple!!!

Imagine!!! Soiling her name for how much Lazy girl.

This kind girl of girl be bringing ladies bad name.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by HoneyB10(f): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2016
queencalipso:

But why take his money since she know she won't come!!! She deserves whatever comes to her.

If you won't honour your word, do not take his money simple!!!

Imagine!!! Soiling her name for how much Lazy girl.

This kind girl of girl be bringing ladies bad name.

I am not supporting her but why sent money to a total stranger twice not even once, cmon who does that for this hard economy, If I am to be a guy I will give the money to my kid sis.
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by fuckYouSeun(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2016
op I for arrange the babe but she is too fugly stop harassing our eye sight... you for put graphic pictures
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by queencalipso(f): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

I am not supporting her but why sent money to a total stranger twice not even once, cmon who does that for this hard economy, If I am to be a guy I will give the money to my kid sis.

Its called trust honey!! Unfortunately she breeched it. You don't know how deep they may have gone for him to have trusted her that much. She goofed biko. You know how hard it is to get people to trust, but here she found someone who trusted her and she decided to play smart.

Even if op was the one that offered it, she shouldn't have taken it knowing her intention.

For me, I value my reputation way more than anything.
Re: How Can She Feel The Pain? by Chicent(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Ola5TP:

no sir he wont..... U dont kw his relationship with her. U just dull...... Dat she scammed u doesnt mean she will scam every guy dat come across her. Just pick ya pieces and move ....... No time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Keep Looking Like A Fineboy And Be Dying Inside?? Help Pls / Your Advice Will Be Appreciated / Celibacy! Are You Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.