Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? (6907 Views)

If You Had One Wish For Your Girlfriend, What Would That Be? / If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish / If You Had One Wish What Would It Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 11, 2016
If you could grant yourself just one wish , what will it be?

OR

If there is something you can undo in your past , what will it be?

As for me...

If i could grant myself a wish, I'll seek for the kind of wisdom King Solomon had...

And if there is something i can actually undo in my past, I'll turn back the hands of time and undo the part where i got my fingers burnt (by a friend) while being too trusting...(don't ask me questions cheesy)

So over to you guys...
Lezz/lezzlie
Slyisaac
Makydebbie
Alphadex
Creamish
Obiorathesubtle
Iykekelvins, tag others wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by jamalnation(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2016
More Grace From GOD
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy

That's your wish?? grin
To be laughing hysterically cheesy
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2016
grin I think I'm the only one who's awake at the moment..

I love infrastructures. And how I wish I cud build a chain of hotels all over the world grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin I think I'm the only one who's awake at the moment..

I love infrastructures. And how I wish I cud build a chain of hotels all over the world grin

Hehehe...
Hi dearie.

Just rub that lamp, your personal genie will surface and your wish will be granted wink

Only if you believe though kiss
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by firstking01(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Ok
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by edo3(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2016
To make heaven..

1 Like

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2016
jamalnation:

Jamal come and modify this thing jawe
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:09am On Jul 11, 2016
sad dont u want me to lauugh again dear
mimzy:

That's your wish?? grin
To be laughing hysterically cheesy
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2016
edo3:
To make heaven..

Hmmmm.

Thoughtful of you

Good morning
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by ify2016: 6:10am On Jul 11, 2016
To be turned into termites that will eat all hidden and stolen fund by government looters.

Odumi gor!!!!
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
sad dont u want me to lauugh again dear

Of course , you're free to laugh all u want dearie, but u didnt contribute to the topic so let's hear from you jor wink
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Smellymouth: 6:13am On Jul 11, 2016
To make a difference in the world. I mean- an actual difference that would be for the good of thousands of people. I don't know how..

But thats my wish... cool

An undo button would be nice, but then how would I know that not doing something would make my life better? What if it makes everything worse?

You live, You learn.. Life is a teacher.. cool

1 Like

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by jamalnation(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol..I dey come.. Make i think 1st
mimzy:

Jamal come and modify this thing jawe
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by ogorwyne(f): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Would wana live forever,
lemme add others,
have a sweet marriage,
Have the power to read people's mind and thoughts,
Stay young forever, Menopause is fast approaching.

And above all would wish for power to make the World a better place. No terrorism, no killings, good parents for every kid, no suffering, no need for police or soldiers again sef. Communal living for all.
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2016
Ibile//--> Igboro ti Rugged/Igboro ti di sambisa//Street ti take Over//Tucking in ko Jawo mo//Street ti take Over//Word play O Jawo mo [color=#006600]smellymouth baba owo mi lo ke....... wink wink[b] [/color][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

Hehehe...
Hi dearie.

Just rub that lamp, your personal genie will surface and your wish will be granted wink

Only if you believe though kiss

Fingers crossed.... grin nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 11, 2016
ify2016:
To be turned into termites that will eat all hidden and stolen fund by government looted funds.

Odumi gor!!!!!

Now that's insightful and hilarious at the same time cheesy

Instead of that, why not wish to become invisible and you can just cart the looted funds away and use it to better people's lives smiley
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Heryorh: 6:18am On Jul 11, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad angry angry angry
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Ibile//--> Igboro ti Rugged/Igboro ti di sambisa//Street ti take Over//Tucking in ko Jawo mo//Street ti take Over//Word play O Jawo mo [color=#006600]smelly.mouth baba owo mi lo ke....... wink wink[b] [/color][/b]

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Synzu(m): 6:19am On Jul 11, 2016
If I could have one wish.. Then it'll be Everlasting Life. I want to live forever. There's NOTHING I cannot achieve if I live forever.

If I could "undo" some things in my lifetime, it wouldn't be to "un-make" certain decisions I made, but rather, to "un-meet" certain people I met.
-MUVA (July 2016)

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Synzu:
--

Hello bae wink
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Severussnape
Ellacute45
Makydebbie
Sandoski
Kingrex1

Oya come over jor wink
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2016
make i go prepare for work i go come back come comment tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Synzu(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

Hello bae wink
Morning mami wink

I'll be back to edit.

Duchessmerezz oya, food don show. gringrin
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Jay542(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2016
Mee I've plenty plenty wish oo. Lemme not choose 1 lipsrsealed
If I could undo, I wouldn't have strolled at night whr police caught us and made us sleep over night in the station. That place iss bad ehn! sad
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2016
I wish I can be able to travel all over the world and see the most beautiful and breathtaking places. I love nature, and historical places. smiley

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by amzee(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

OR

As for me...

If i could grant myself a wish, I'll seek for the kind of wisdom King Solomon had...

And if there is something i can actually undo in my past, I'll turn back the hands of time and undo the part where i got my fingers burnt (by a friend) while being too trusting...(don't ask me questions cheesy)

So over to you guys...
Lezz/lezzlie
Slyisaac
Makydebbie
Alphadex
Creamish
Obiorathesubtle
mimzy:
[color=#006600]If you could grant yourself just one wish , what will it be?

OR

As for me...

So over to you guys...
Lezz/lezzlie
Slyisaac
Makydebbie
Alphadex
Creamish
Obiorathesubtle
[/color]
mimzy:

OR

As for me...

So over to you guys...
Lezz/lezzlie
Slyisaac
Makydebbie
Alphadex
Creamish
Obiorathesubtle
My wish would be to have you for life
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by IamLEGEND1: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2016
A wife with a very big & beautifully crafted derrière.

That is my ultimate goal in life,as it should be of every guy out there.

#YorubaWifeLoading
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2016
If I was granted one wish, I'll, request for 20 more wishes
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by foolinlove(f): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
If I was granted one wish, I'll, request for 20 more wishes

I'd wish for unlimited wishes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Seductively Rocks Man At A Pool Party In Lagos(See Reaction) / Why Do You Fornicate I Need Your Honest Answer. / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.