Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? (6896 Views)

If You Had One Wish For Your Girlfriend, What Would That Be? / If You Had One Wish What Would It Be? Attach A Song To Your Wish / If You Had One Wish What Would It Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
DarkSavage:
My wish would be to draw the curtain of this life to see the next; death, i want to feel the cold hands of death, its mystery, its purity and all it hides away.

And if I could undo one thing, that would be asking you to duck when the vulture encircled you....he ate you alive; that's how hungry he was.

And you're still young enough to grow back bones and flesh again. Kill yourself first and you'll have learnt to kill others without a flinch.

Ok... I tried to decipher this but i wasn't able to... Care to break it down?
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Okay, my queen! grin Good morning...

I'd wish to be very very successful in life and make my parents very happy and proud of me, especially my mom...embarassed That woman has done the extra-ordinary for my siblings and I... I'd make her reap the fruits of all her labour by the grace of God! cheesy

Secondly, I wish to meet my prince-charming someday, get married and have a beautiful marriage and lovely kids! cheesy

And to undo something in the past... Hmmm... I'd make better choices and decisions regarding some things last year and then, bring my friend back to life! He died of Leukemia(blood cancer).cry

So sorry about the loss of ur friend dear cry

Not to worry, ur prince charming is just atound the corner.

Kingrex1... Whatyasay wink
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by SweetieConstie(f): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

King.rex1... Whatyasay wink

Thanks a lot!

Lol...grin
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by KingRex1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Waooo... KingRex1 is an Architect....

grin
Nice one guys ...wink

Actually I'm not.. More of a civil n structural in the real estate biz.. So I inevitably design too
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by KingRex1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

Kingrex1... Whatyasay wink
Lolz, u go fear matchmaking..
SweetieConstie dear, don't mind mimzy, Awayu?
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by DarkSavage: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by DarkSavage: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

Ok... I tried to decipher this but i wasn't able to... Care to break it down?

And what part confuses you, dear?
Words are like wind, there or here
Indicate the path where you're lost
I'll retrace and undo your heart's frost
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Deejavuu(f): 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
iAmCharis:
Deej.avuu, Come tell us yours tongue

After you
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingRex1:
Lolz, u go fear matchmaking..
SweetieConstie dear, don't mind mimzy, Awayu?

But I'm dead serious angry

Now u wana refuse your made-in-heaven flesh of ur flesh huh sad
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
Deejavuu:

After you
My greatest wish is to know your greatest wish.
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
1 wish..I'd bring my father back to life.He didn't deserve to die after working so hard for us, and not staying to enjoy the benefits of his sacrifices. He was a friend.

I'll undo some opportunities I lost in life (back then)due to my procrastination and immaturity.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by SweetieConstie(f): 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
KingRex1:
Lolz, u go fear matchmaking.. SweetieConstie dear, don't mind mimzy, Awayu?

Lolzz... I'm fine, thank you.
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by ladylouisa(f): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
cry cryI will wish that I could turn back the hands of time so I could correct my past regretful mistakes
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
I would wish to know the answer to every single question that exist.
From maths to quantum physics, art, literature, computer science, etc.
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Oahray: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'd wish for a permanent ability to read and control both human and animal minds at will (with distance not a barrier), and hope the power doesn't corrupt me cheesy
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Creamish(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

Hope it isn't what I'm thinking of angry

Live life with no regrets as everything that has happened has helped to mould you into who u are right now.

A strong and almost flawless woman. wink

Thanks luv! kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by abbeyology88(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:
If you could grant yourself just one wish , what will it be?

OR

If there is something you can undo in your past , what will it be?

As for me...

If i could grant myself a wish, I'll seek for the kind of wisdom King Solomon had...

I will just grant myself one simple thing.

[b]PARADISE
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by stealth12: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
OK
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyology88:

I will just grant myself one simple thing.

PARADISE

Cool...makes sense
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by abbeyology88(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

Cool...makes sense

Yeah cheesy
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'll want Kimberly to come back to life sad
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by KingRex1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
mimzy:

But I'm dead serious angry

Now u wana refuse your made-in sheaves flesh of ur flesh huh sad
Haha! .. *whispers* I think she's married. tongue
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by PreciousRahl(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
I'll wish for more wishes....
Then wish for world peace smiley

That's all..
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Deejavuu(f): 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
iAmCharis:
My greatest wish is to know your greatest wish.

Yimu
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007

I got ur mention, couldn't reply u there kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by deeyfeex859: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2016
To take away sin from our nature
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by okdannyel(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
I'd wish there was nothing as "hunger"
Re: If You Could Grant Yourself One Wish, What Will It Be? by chukz999(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
jamalnation:
More Grace From GOD
His Grace Is Always Sufficient

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it / See what is currently trending on Twitter (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.