Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? (13671 Views)

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
alobright17:

You keep hitting off track especially from the original argument.I still stand to say that Gays were not born to be gays unless you can prove to me that smokers are born to be smokers.

Live and let live should be extended to thieves and to all other evil doers.

donnffd is not a homosexual.

I guess he is just trying to defend some of his good looking, well behaved, well educated homosexual Friends.

An attack on homosexuals look like an attack on these "nice friends".

There is no difference BTW a homosexual and a kleptomaniac. Both are abnormal behaviours of men. Kleptomaniacs usually cannot explain why they steal. It just come upon them anytime opportunity to steal come upon them. Unlike the regular thief, kleptomaniacs don't plan to go out and steal.

Some of them are not poor ...but whenever they are caught, no one justifies the act. Just as no one should justify homosexuality.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
alobright17:
Are you sure you read and understand that I am against gays?read my comment again bruh

So so sorry. I misunderstood your post. My error regretted!
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
EVarn:
Going by your arguement,we can safely conclude that heterosexuality is not normal.Afterall,no one is born heterosexual,right?

Your argument is flawed. Heterosexual Reproduction in humans is a proof that humans were created/ born heterosexual!

Is this not true?
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:
An argument I hear often amongst gays is that they were born that way. Look in nature, is there any animal whos sexual preference is of the same sex?

How come its only among human beings we see people claiming an unnatural sexial preference.

If gays are born gay, are kleptomaniacs born kleptomaniac? You apprehend a kleptomaniac stealing in the market, would he be released if his argument was "I was born a kleptomaniac?"

In the name of civilization, we throw sound reasoning out of the window.

I submit the question again, Nairalanders -If gays are born gay, are kleptomaniacs born kleptomaniac?

i have not read the comments on this thread but i know you must have been told already by the others the appropriate answers to your questions.

Of course there are other animals that engage in homosexual behavious like sniffing, mounting and actual intercourse. Around me here, i have seen it several times female dogs mounting each other. I have seen bulls sniff each other's urine like they sniff the fluids from their females. I have seen male goats do the same and when i observed this, i called the attention of my christian neighbours who, like you, bring up this very arguement.

Yes, kleptomaniacs are born that way and we will apprehend the kleptomaniac if he steals anything. The reason for that is, by stealing, he is depriving another person of his property there by, hurting the plans of that individual. We arrest them because their actions hurt other people. However, when we arrest them and take them to court, the court would have to asertain if the person in question is ok psychologically. If he is discovered to be kleptomaniac, he definitely won't be sent to jail but measure would be taken so that he doesn't threaten the properties of others.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

donnffd is not a homosexual.

I guess he is just trying to defend some of his good looking, well behaved, well educated homosexual Friends.

An attack on homosexuals look like an attack on these "nice friends".

There is no difference BTW a homosexual and a kleptomaniac. Both are abnormal behaviours of men. Kleptomaniacs usually cannot explain why they steal. It just come upon them anytime opportunity to steal come upon them. Unlike the regular thief, kleptomaniacs don't plan to go out and steal.

Some of them are not poor ...but whenever they are caught, no one justifies the act. Just as no one should justify homosexuality.

no one justifies the act becasue it hurts other people which is not the case with homosexual.

An example of a rich kleptomaniac is the Queen of England, Elizabeth II. What they do is, someone goes along with her and pays for anything she takes just to avoid the embarrassment.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by EVarn(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

Your argument is flawed. Heterosexual Reproduction in humans is a proof that humans were created/ born heterosexual!

Is this not true?
How?.If man was born to be heterosexual,why then are some people homosexual?

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
craziebone:

i have not read the comments on this thread but i know you must have been told already by the others the appropriate answers to your questions.

Of course there are other animals that engage in homosexual behavious like sniffing, mounting and actual intercourse. Around me here, i have seen it several times female dogs mounting each other. I have seen bulls sniff each other's urine like they sniff the fluids from their females. I have seen male goats do the same and when i observed this, i called the attention of my christian neighbours who, like you, bring up this very arguement.

Yes, kleptomaniacs are born that way and we will apprehend the kleptomaniac if he steals anything. The reason for that is, by stealing, he is depriving another person of his property there by, hurting the plans of that individual. We arrest them because their actions hurt other people. However, when we arrest them and take them to court, the court would have to asertain if the person in question is ok psychologically. If he is discovered to be kleptomaniac, he definitely won't be sent to jail but measure would be taken so that he doesn't threaten the properties of others.

Will you please apply the same logics to people who practice beastiality? Are you coming to the same conclusion?.. After all, they harm no person.

Lets go with Natural sciences alone and leave the issue of religion or morals. According to the law of natural selection (Biology) Chickens that refuse to brood on their eggs will go EXTINCT.

In the same way homosexual humans will go extinct. This behaviour is NOT supported by natural selection.

It is a defect which even nature will purge out! If it is a defect, it cannot be normal. QED.

When animals behave in a homosexua manner, do they actually put it in the anus? Can we not say this behaviour is akin to Masturbation?
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
craziebone:

no one justifies the act becasue it hurts other people which is not the case with homosexual.

An example of a rich kleptomaniac is the Queen of England, Elizabeth II. What they do is, someone goes along with her and pays for anything she takes just to avoid the embarrassment.

Thank you o!
The Queens genes and DNA will not have a strain for kleptomaniac tendencies just like homosexuals.

Now, an ethical question for all Nairalanders:
The aids for the queen make sure that everything that sticks to the queens hands are PAID for. So, we can conclude that this behaviour hurt no one.

Hence, can we also conclude that since the queen hurt no one, her kleptomanic behaviour is normal?
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

Will you please apply the same logics to people who practice beastiality? Are you coming to the same conclusion?.. After all, they harm no person.

Lets go with Natural sciences alone and leave the issue of religion or morals. According to the law of natural selection (Biology) Chickens that refuse to brood on their eggs will go EXTINCT.

In the same way homosexual humans will go extinct. This behaviour is NOT supported by natural selection.

It is a defect which even nature will purge out! If it is a defect, it cannot be normal. QED.

When animals behave in a homosexua manner, do they actually put it in the anus? Can we not say this behaviour is akin to Masturbation?

the arguement against beastiality is that animals are not capable of consenting. Although i find that arguement weak going by the fact that when an animal wants a thing, you know it does; and when it doesn't want a thing, you know it doesn't. So then comes up another arguement: animals do not have a legal person. Anyway, i still find it very weak. But the truth is, we have seen interspecie sexual interactions before. You only need to google to find that out.

Homosexuality is not hereditory! The parents of Jide Marculey and Bisi Alimi are all heterosexuals! The reason for homosexuality among organisms in the animal kingdom is not known. But we know it exists as a sexual variation in the continuum of animal sexuality, only that it is less common.

As for "humans will go extinct", you don't need to worry. Jide Maculey has children with his ex-wife, so does alot of gay people including Elton John.

The point is: when it comes to procreation, gay people are understanding enough to maintain the population if they are required to. And the fact that gay people don't make up majority of the population means we don't have to worry!

When you say it is a 'defect', it means you maybe have done some kind of research on it and yo now know what fundamentally went wrong in the biology or psychology of gay people which made them that way. So i am going to ask: what went wrong in the human biology or psychology that is responsible for this 'defect'?

You can watch youtube videos of animals engaging in homosexual behavious to know if the put it in the anus or not. Mind you, you can only put it in the anus when you are talking about men. Hope you know homosexuality also covers women?

How on earth can you liken intercourse with masturbation?

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by Cyberclint: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

I agree with you, gays are human. They should NOT be hated nor discriminated against. However, they should be persuaded to seek treatment from their unnatural cravings. If smokers are not born, then homosexuals are not born but made.

I'm sorry I was rude and hash to you in my previous post to you.
no problem bro
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by frank317: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
shadeyinka:

U keep on repeating the same question just to keep ur thread alive. I recall I have answered ur questions on breastialities saying they have mental problem... And definitely cannot function properly. If u have seen one before u will understand what I m saying. Stop comparing them with homosexuals. Homosexuals are very normal in every aspect of their life... Just that they like having same sex partners.
Condemning homosexuals is like whites condemning one for being black because they find the colour repulsive.

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by alobright17(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
donnffd:

1. Homosexuality cannot be compared with smoking, the best yardstick you can compare it with is Heterosexuality, so if gays are not born gays, then straights are also not born straights

2. I said "as long as they are not hurting anybody, live and let live"

3. How can you group homosexuals as thieves and evil doers?, what exactly is the crime of this people?, because what ever crime they are doing, you also are doing.

NB: the homophobia in this country is alarming

Clear your head and answer me this question..What if parents or relatives of gays feel hurts,So that will now make you to understand that been gay hurts someone or not?.

They're all Evil because first the law of the land condemned it which attracts 14 yrs jail term,My Believe also condemned it,Tell me the benefit of a gay man who will later marry a lady for child's sake?.

Since you don't believe in God then I have nothing else to prove to you till I meet those Christians who believe in God and still disobeys him,they're the ones I need to ask if the God we all believe and proclaim is that dull to must have condemned Gay acts.

Brother I based my own argument on the fact that my God is against homosexuality but he is not against straight that's why he approved Man to woman marriage.Adam never had children with Adam his fellow man he had it with Eve the lady.Until gays start getting pregnant their acts is as useless as useless itself.NO ONE IS BORN TO BE GAY.

Guy
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by donnffd(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2016
alobright17:

Clear your head and answer me this question..What if parents or relatives of gays feel hurts,So that will now make you to understand that been gay hurts someone or not?.

I know people whose parents and relatives feel hurt because they studied a course they wanted to and not what their parents wanted them to study, or people whose relatives where hurt because they got married to a different race or ethinicity. Does that really means that what they did was EVIL?

They're all Evil because first the law of the land condemned it which attracts 14 yrs jail term,My Believe also condemned it,

Yes, it is the law of the land, but that doesnt make the law right, many times in the past, we humans have passed laws only to find out decades or centuries later that those laws were immoral. so that doesnt help the argument.

Tell me the benefit of a gay man who will later marry a lady for child's sake?.

Many heterosexuals get into a relationship with the plan of not having children, nobody crucifies them for it. Moreover, a gay couple can always adopt if they want a child so badly.

Since you don't believe in God then I have nothing else to prove to you till I meet those Christians who believe in God and still disobeys him,they're the ones I need to ask if the God we all believe and proclaim is that dull to must have condemned Gay acts.

Brother I based my own argument on the fact that my God is against homosexuality but he is not against straight that's why he approved Man to woman marriage.Adam never had children with Adam his fellow man he had it with Eve the lady.Until gays start getting pregnant their acts is as useless as useless itself.NO ONE IS BORN TO BE GAY.

I respect that it is your religion and that's why you believe in it so badly, i understand that and i don't mean to argue with that, but you should realize that we live in a democratic nation and what does it mean to live in a democratic nation?, Freedom of Religion and also Freedom of Irreligion. So because an act is a taboo in your religion doesnt mean it is in another religion or it is a taboo to the irreligious.
So, you cant use your religion laws to tie people down who doesnt believe in your religion.

Its like arresting an hindu because he was eating pig, because it is a taboo in your christian religion, a democratic country doesnt work like that.

1 Like

Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by alobright17(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
donnffd:

I know people whose parents and relatives feel hurt because they studied a course they wanted to and not what their parents wanted them to study, or people whose relatives where hurt because they got married to a different race or ethinicity. Does that really means that what they did was EVIL?

Yes, it is the law of the land, but that doesnt make the law right, many times in the past, we humans have passed laws only to find out decades or centuries later that those laws were immoral. so that doesnt help the argument.

Many heterosexuals get into a relationship with the plan of not having children, nobody crucifies them for it. Moreover, a gay couple can always adopt if they want a child so badly.

I respect that it is your religion and that's why you believe in it so badly, i understand that and i don't mean to argue with that, but you should realize that we live in a democratic nation and what does it mean to live in a democratic nation?, Freedom of Religion and also Freedom of Irreligion. So because an act is a taboo in your religion doesnt mean it is in another religion or it is a taboo to the irreligious.
So, you cant use your religion laws to tie people down who doesnt believe in your religion.

Its like arresting an hindu because he was eating pig, because it is a taboo in your christian religion, a democratic country doesnt work like that.

Why adopting?
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by alobright17(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
donnffd:

Why saying their act hurts no one and now counting other acts that hurts...To you have you seen their act hurts someone against your earlier claim,or Do you still want to tell me their act hurts no one?

If parents persuade someone to change his/her course of partner,will gay parents persuade him also to quit?. choice of course or partners from parents don't bring shame or go against law of the land.

One must respect Law of the Land at least while it is still law.Until it changes.So telling me law is not right means you're not law abiding citizen.
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
craziebone:

the arguement against beastiality is that animals are not capable of consenting. Although i find that arguement weak going by the fact that when an animal wants a thing, you know it does; and when it doesn't want a thing, you know it doesn't. So then comes up another arguement: animals do not have a legal person. Anyway, i still find it very weak. But the truth is, we have seen interspecie sexual interactions before. You only need to google to find that out.

Do animals need to consent? I don't think so. The same logic applied to humans eating animals could be applied. If we justify the eating of meat, then beastiality should be a lesser evil. Not withstanding, even the liberal white community has not been able to justify yet beastiality.

craziebone:

Homosexuality is not hereditory! The parents of Jide Marculey and Bisi Alimi are all heterosexuals! The reason for homosexuality among organisms in the animal kingdom is not known. But we know it exists as a sexual variation in the continuum of animal sexuality, only that it is less common.

Homosexuality is not hereditary. However, even if one acts exist among animals, it doesn't make such act normal. Male lions for instance will eat up their young when they are hungry. Does it make cannibalism a kind of "variation in the continuum of human behaviour?" The argument that homosexuality exists in animals is very weak.

craziebone:
As for "humans will go extinct", you don't need to worry. Jide Maculey has children with his ex-wife, so does alot of gay people including Elton John.

The support for homosexuality is from what I call "the white man cannot be wrong" syndrome! Jide is selfish to the core. His children will be devastated!

craziebone:

The point is: when it comes to procreation, gay people are understanding enough to maintain the population if they are required to. And the fact that gay people don't make up majority of the population means we don't have to worry!

Why? It is important to them to increase the number of gays in the world...by corrupting innocent children and youths the same way they too became infected.

craziebone:

When you say it is a 'defect', it means you maybe have done some kind of research on it and yo now know what fundamentally went wrong in the biology or psychology of gay people which made them that way. So i am going to ask: what went wrong in the human biology or psychology that is responsible for this 'defect'?

The defect is jot physical. The defect is in their mind. The virus, demons.
craziebone:

You can watch youtube videos of animals engaging in homosexual behavious to know if the put it in the anus or not. Mind you, you can only put it in the anus when you are talking about men. Hope you know homosexuality also covers women?

How on earth can you liken intercourse with masturbation?

No comment
Re: If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? by shadeyinka(m): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
frank317:

U keep on repeating the same question just to keep ur thread alive. I recall I have answered ur questions on breastialities saying they have mental problem... And definitely cannot function properly. If u have seen one before u will understand what I m saying. Stop comparing them with homosexuals. Homosexuals are very normal in every aspect of their life... Just that they like having same sex partners.
Condemning homosexuals is like whites condemning one for being black because they find the colour repulsive.

Will you pls prove it that those who practice beastiality are NOT normal? What is your yard stick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / What Is The Difference Between Sunday Service And Sunday Mass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.