Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? (8621 Views)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Bossman(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2006
I think we all have to take a step back and do not base very important decisions just on the physical characteristics. As long as there is love, I don't see anything wrong with being involved (love, romance, whatever) with someone with physical limitations, what ever the limitations may be. OTOH, what if for some unfortunate reason, your fully capable significant other becomes physically incapacitated (blindness, paralyzed, etc.), are you going to move on just because of that? Common my people, there is more to this life than physical characteristics. And, we need to be able to look beyond that. There are no guarantees in this life. Anyone can get stricken with anything at anytime. Yes, we all pray that we do not experience it. But, the possibility is there. and we have to understand and be able to live with it.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by EngrT1(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2009
easy to say, had to do
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by deji2009(m): 12:19am On Sep 03, 2009
I like this topic, it's so realistic. but the question is what if you find ourself in that positon. what will you do ?
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Donvilo(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2009
Possibly, so far as their is love b/w.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by nex(m): 1:42am On Sep 03, 2009
What's wrong with you all. I've got onchocerciasis and in less than three years, I'll be blind. Are y'all saying nothing for me.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by IYANGBALI: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
no wahala as long as him no where to put him thing
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by kay0195: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
err this one take style hard o.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by tomzman: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2010
curiousNja:

Sure, why not?
Cleofel:

i dont see anything wrong with getting married to a blind person c they r all god's creature n if u do trust in god he may hell your husband/wife
its easier said than done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Any Bi/ Gay Nigerian Guys In South Africa / I Cant Stop Loving Him / Beauty Of Sex After Marriage(pics)...NL Ladies change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.