Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,626 members, 7,861,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? (8618 Views)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by christyne(f): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2005
I dont see anything bad in that since we all are God's creature.I've seen/heard of so many pple dt ends up with a blind man/woman,it takes the help of God. Wat really matters in a relationship is to love and be loved.
As for me,to say nothing but the truth, i cant stand it. I can not marry a blind man. (But i'll never say never cos we never can tell though i aint praying 4 such.)
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by IAH(f): 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2005
I can't even marry a one-eyed man not to talk of blind man. When there are many men with two eyes, why should 1 eye or 0 eyes be my portion? angry
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by christyne(f): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2005
@ IAH u such a funny girl.How i wish some 1 is here to laugh wit me.

Well, it all depends
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Greatpeter(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2005
IAH:

I can't even marry a one-eyed man not to talk of blind man. When there are many men with two eyes, why should 1 eye or 0 eyes be my portion? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don laugh tired.
You are too funny IAH.
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by hotangel2(f): 11:17pm On Dec 10, 2005
IAH:

LORD HAVE MERCY! OMG, i can't stop laughing... cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2005
IAH:

if the guy get money.....hmm some ladies will go for him
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by lekan2311(m): 3:26am On Dec 11, 2005

mhhh, Is it true U can marry or go into a relationship with a blind man or woman ?
I think now we should face the reality, No Gud one will ready or want to go for a blind one when there are millions of able ppl in on earth.
for me, mama will never let me fall for that.... so count me out smiley wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by hotangel2(f): 3:28am On Dec 11, 2005
see ehnn.. If it was like, I married him with two eyes.. but after the marriage summin happened and he lost his sight and blah blah. I will stay with him. But for me to date, marry a blind man? Come on now!
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 3:58am On Dec 11, 2005
Hey all make sure u only read this and laugh..if u know a blind person and discuss this with her/him.....the person go die....Atleast am sure a blind person is not reading this
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by sweetnini(f): 4:21am On Dec 11, 2005
IAH:

larger_20:

Hey all make sure u only read this and laugh..if u know a blind person and discuss this with her/him.the person go die.Atleast am sure a blind person is not reading this
u guys are funny oo
@larger_20 how are u sure i'm not blind and i'm touching the screen to read smiley
well no body we'll pray to marry a guy with no teeth talk more of the guy without eye
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by disney(f): 4:29am On Dec 11, 2005
May God forgive you all becos most of you are not even married yet and you don't even know what you might marry in the long run..............so erora ma soro. ( that is be careful what you say.)

As long as God gives and God takes...........if he gives you a blind man that is a millionaire.......men, l no send whether he blind or deaf or dumb oooooooooooooooo ( l de oooooo for any blind man wey be like bill gates .)....... grin grin

So make una careful ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by sweetnini(f): 4:44am On Dec 11, 2005
@disney its not that GOD or no GOD everyone knows what u just but do u pray to marry a blind man?i think no so it's better to pray for someone u know u want to marry and GOD KNOWS WATS BEST FOR U AND WAT U CAN HANDLE
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 5:32am On Dec 11, 2005
sweetnini:

u guys are funny oo
@larger_20 how are u sure i'm not blind and i'm touching the screen to read smiley
well no body we'll pray to marry a guy with no teeth talk more of the guy without eye

Sweetini are u blind? gush gush blind blind cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by sweetnini(f): 5:35am On Dec 11, 2005
i'm not blind oh smiley and i wont say my eyes are perfect either
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 6:45am On Dec 11, 2005
if ur eyes are not perfect then no talk too much for this topic before God go take the one u have cool
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by sweetnini(f): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2005
ha smiley
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by christyne(f): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2005
funny! funny!! funny!!!
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by buzortech(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2005
from my findings, most married people did not end up marrying the ideal Mr/miss. Right that their minds have always pictured. People fall in love in different platforms; some at first sight, others with constant interaction with a friend of opposite sex, they just c compatibility in lots of things n fall in love. u can never say, that ur blind friend that u talk with could end up being ur hubby, n u'll be the one insisting to your parents to accept her even to the extent of threats
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by thelastdon(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2005
well, there are many type of blindness... so I would know the one shes having before I even try to woo her.........heeheee
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by IAH(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2005
buzortech:

from my findings, most married people did not end up marrying the ideal Mr/miss. Right that their minds have always pictured. People fall in love in different platforms; some at first sight, others with constant interaction with a friend of opposite sex, they just c compatibility in lots of things n fall in love. u can never say, that your blind friend that u talk with could end up being your husband, n u'll be the one insisting to your parents to accept her even to the extent of threats

Yes, I know I might not end up with my ideal Mr Right but definitely not a blind man lipsrsealed. How will he be able to appreciate me physically? I can imagine taking him to my Dad for introduction and when he stretches his hand to shake him, I will now be like "Daddy, he can't see your hand" shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by ijebuman(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2005
IAH:

Yes, I know I might not end up with my ideal Mr Right but definitely not a blind man lipsrsealed. How will he be able to appreciate me physically? I can imagine taking him to my Dad for introduction and when he stretches his hand to shake him, I will now be like "Daddy, he can't see your hand" shocked shocked

But that could be a good thing as at least he won't leave you if you lose your physical beauty i.e grow old grin
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2005
The greatest gift i could give to a blind woman is to pregnant her by the side and send her weekly or monthly pay cheque Pls visit her when I have time to see how she is doing. Help pay the child's expense. spend time with the kid only when I have the time and feel like it.

If you talk about having her as my only one, that is improbable due to my sociatal standard. I will not even go out with her. I will not tell people she is girl friend by the side. Period. If this offer is not enough for her then, I am sorry, I cant help
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by ijebuman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2005
larger_20:

The greatest gift i could give to a blind woman is to pregnant her by the side and send her weekly or monthly pay cheque Please visit her when I have time to see how she is doing. Help pay the child's expense. spend time with the kid only when I have the time and feel like it.

If you talk about having her as my only one, that is improbable due to my sociatal standard. I will not even go out with her. I will not tell people she is girl friend by the side. Period. If this offer is not enough for her then, I am sorry, I can't help

you can't be serious, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2005
Not at all. she needs a child..not body wants her. I am bring both the money and the kid and the love..so what is bad about it?
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by ijebuman(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2005
larger_20:

Not at all. she needs a child..not body wants her. I am bring both the money and the kid and the love..so what is bad about it?

Just because someone is blind doesn't mean they are less 'human' than you. Why would you think no body will want a blind person ?
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by larger20(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2005
Would u? forget the blabing and too much philosophy in this room, when it comes down to it, people go run, we all know it.....People who tried is made name in the news cos it is very very unusual..come one u know it. Also giving her some kid, loving her, sending my hard earned pay cheque and even sleeping with her is a great gift that most people cant. Also i am promising to take care of the kids and other things....
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by dejiolowe: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2006
i know blind ppl r God's creature. But man, I would be scared to marry such a person. May be am selfish...
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Cleofel(f): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2006
i dont see anything wrong with getting married to a blind person c they r all god's creature n if u do trust in god he may hell ur husband/wife
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by curiousNja(f): 4:19am On Aug 03, 2006
Sure, why not?
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by sweetnini(f): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2006
larger_20:

Not at all. she needs a child, not body wants her. I am bring both the money and the kid and the love, so what is bad about it?

who told you no one wants a blind person
just say no one wishes for a blind person
but you don't know wat love can do
there r some blind people in the world right now that having a better seeing sense that those who can see
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2006
the problem i will have is not is bliness, the problem i will have is that how am i sure he loves me
Re: Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? by Remmzy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2006
when it comes to love, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / Ladies Come And Make Your Pick / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.