Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). (2500 Views)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; As Long As I Am Alive Awon Weyrey Will Never Produce / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by RobinHez(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
What happens in the religion section stays there. angry

Alright, I promise if we form a cult, It'll be great. If we can get Johnydon to join, we'd be the smartest cult ever in nairaland. we'd conquer, get all the girls, win all the competitions, get all the cash . . . we'd be the big jamz, bro.

We'd be explosive, man. cool cool

Now, Quit being such a meghan trainor and lemme hear the resounding yes. grin grin grin

Sadly, I'm not cut out for such.... ^^....

I'm a Lone Ranger. cool

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
RobinHez:

Sadly, I'm not cut out for such.... ^^....

I'm a Lone Ranger. cool
a lone Ranger studying what you are studying . . .

Anyway, alright. Just don't shed the tears when My Dp starts showing me swimming in money. wink
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by RobinHez(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
a lone Ranger studying what you are studying . . .
Ive barely scratched the surface of engineering, I currently don't know more than I knew.. .... But when it's time for me to establish.... You'd see it on TV. wink

Anyway, alright. Just don't shed the tears when My Dp starts showing me swimming in money. wink

Try figure out what I actually care about... tongue
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
RobinHez:

Ive barely scratched the surface of engineering, I currently don't know more than I knew.. .... But when it's time for me to establish.... You'd see it on TV. wink

Try figure out what I actually care about... tongue
hehe, you've made it pretty clear to me that I will never figure you out nor understand you. I've stopped trying. grin grin

Anyway, Just don't disappoint me when I need you to help with engineering stuffs. Or I really won't forgive you. cool cool cool cool
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by RobinHez(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Teempakguy:
hehe, you've made it pretty clear to me that I will never figure you out nor understand you. I've stopped trying. grin grin

Really... I did? Cool... grin

Anyway, Just don't disappoint me when I need you to help with engineering stuffs. Or I really won't forgive you. cool cool cool cool

Hehe... So help me God!
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by stealth12: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dumb cretin

3 Likes

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by lanicky(f): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
ladies and gentlemen my name is daviyjones I am the man of list ,I created a thread last week about some things I believed are true but people said I was trying to defame Iamkingzlee I received many messages to apologise.

here it is :

iamkingzlee I apologise, but let me tell you why I created that thread ,awon weyrey group has been producing mr nairaland winner and runner up for many years example twaci , tomfrench, naijaboiy and now lanicky . last year you contested you are not strong like this because you are not in awon weyrey group.

please forgive me and goodluck , if you win and fynestboi did not please don't be a mr nairaland for the money and fame only but contribute to nairaland , we only notice you when mr nairaland is trending , you don't post or create thread but started doing it after you entered mr nairaland.

good luck again I wish you well

I'm not a member of awon weyreh crew.. I've never bn to their group...I Don't have an idea about what they do... I'm just lucky to have them as friends on Nl... I'm lucky to have many good people who stood up to support me..

If you're a friendly and good person, so many people will sacrifice a lot for you.

Pls.. Don't ever post what you have 0% clue about.

Goodnight.

7 Likes

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by senibo1: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
lanicky:

I'm not a member of awon weyreh crew.. I've never bn to their group...I Don't have an idea about what they do... I'm just lucky to have them as friends on Nl... I'm lucky to have many good people who stood up to support me..

If you're a friendly and good person, so many people will sacrifice a lot for you.

Goodnight.
let me qoute this comment, save it for reference purpose

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Buhari Why
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
What do I expect from a member of 'Awon weyrey' cheesy
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
lanicky:

Goodnight.

shut up little girl and stop lying . is she lying too?

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by misspicy(f): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2016
LMAO gringrin

I so much miss the drama in romance section

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Someone should please explain to me what i just read
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Tolexander: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
ladies and gentlemen my name is daviyjones I am the man of list ,I created a thread last week about some things I believed are true but people said I was trying to defame Iamkingzlee I received many messages to apologise.

here it is :

iamkingzlee I apologise, but let me tell you why I created that thread ,awon weyrey group has been producing mr nairaland winner and runner up for many years example twaci , tomfrench, naijaboiy and now lanicky . last year you contested you are not strong like this because you are not in awon weyrey group.

please forgive me and goodluck , if you win and fynestboi did not please don't be a mr nairaland for the money and fame only but contribute to nairaland , we only notice you when mr nairaland is trending , you don't post or create thread but started doing it after you entered mr nairaland.

good luck again I wish you well
who are the awon werey group self?
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by lanicky(f): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

shut up little girl and stop lying . is she lying too?

You seriously need help. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
lanicky:

You seriously need help. undecided

you this stupid girl ,dont force me to expose how you pm people with recharge card to vote for you. desperate ingrate ugly face of a dead corpse.
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Franchise21(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

you this stupid girl ,dont force me to expose how you pm people with recharge card to vote for you. desperate ingrate ugly face of a dead corpse.
Calms down bro. Dat was too harsh
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by DAVIYJONESS: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Franchise21:
Calms down bro. Dat was too harsh

I am not your bro and don't quote me again if you want to go far in this contest.

2 Likes

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by lanicky(f): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

Like seriously? Oh maybe I'll consider sending recharge cards when I'm ready to contest for a higher post. *you have a shallow mentality...not sorry to say it*

Pls do expose your stupidity and the pm your ghost grandmother sent you during the contest.

I've vowed never to reply cowards who hide behind their CHINA phone screen to post nonsense... But, I seriously need to put some barking dog in the cage where they belong.

Consider this my last post to you... You're free to go on hallucinating and spewing trash on here.

I'm done here.. Keep wailing

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by vikspring(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2016
lanicky:

Like seriously? Oh maybe I'll consider sending recharge cards when I'm ready to contest for a higher post. *you have a shallow mentality...not sorry to say it*

Pls do expose your stupidity and the pm your ghost grandmother sent you during the contest.

I've vowed never to reply cowards who hide behind their CHINA phone screen to post nonsense... But, I seriously need to put some barking dog in the cage where they belong.

Consider this my last post to you... You're free to go on hallucinating and spewing trash on here.

dis is some serious casting sh*t
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by firstking01(m): 8:27am On Jul 14, 2016
So Dumb...
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Laveda(f): 8:30am On Jul 14, 2016
lanicky:

embarassed cry

You're losing it o just ignore him.
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by amodu(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2016
lanicky:

Lanicky, why, why

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by sheunsheun(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2016
lanicky:

I thought we voted character!!!! Smh

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2016
sheunsheun:

I thought we voted character!!!! Smh
That guy has been insulting her from day 0 but she has always kept "mum" Boss..be sincere if someone has been insulting you for months won't u eventually be forced to reply no matter how "holy" you are
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by sheunsheun(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2016
Jarizod:
That guy has been insulting her from day 0 but she has always kept "mum" Boss..be sincere if someone has been insulting you for months won't u eventually be forced to reply no matter how "holy" you are
Not when i hold a delicate position, where people are looking up to me. You know sometimes the types of words you utter say alot about who you are, you can't hide behind a shadow forever.
I am a huge fan of hers, but then i don't celebrate mediocrity

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Laveda(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2016
sheunsheun:

Not when i hold a delicate position, where people are looking up to me. You know sometimes the types of words you utter say alot about who you are, you can't hide behind a shadow forever.
I am a huge fan of hers, but then i don't celebrate mediocrity

Hmmm

Lanicky has tried, trust me I can't endure the shít she's been through, please don't blame her, youve been around seen all the words been thrown at her, yet she's always overlooking ..

Not like I'm supporting her but then they beginning to take her silence for stupidity which I don't like..

Anyways Nicky, just keep cool ..these things are bound to happen.

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by sheunsheun(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2016
Laveda:

Hmmm

Lanicky has tried, trust me I can't endure the shít she's been through, please don't blame her, youve been around seen all the words been thrown at her, yet she's always overlooking ..

Not like I'm supporting her but then they beginning to take her silence for stupidity which I don't like..

Anyways Nicky, just keep cool ..these things are bound to happen.
Silence for stupidity? I disagree, it rather yield respect!!! She should just be cool and ignore poos like this!!!
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by lanicky(f): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2016
amodu:

Lanicky, why, why

He took my silence for stupidity.
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by zicoraads: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Everyday brings forth a new e-diot!

1 Like

Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by Benoy: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2016
sheunsheun:

Silence for stupidity? I disagree, it rather yield respect!!! She should just be cool and ignore poos like this!!!

Bro, how long do you think you can ignore poos We are human, and we all have our break point. Even Obama fired back at Trump for going overboard. It's natural to react to distasteful/snide comments hurled at us at some point.
Re: My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). by sheunsheun(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Benoy:

Bro, how long do you think you can ignore poos We are human, and we all have our break point. Even Obama fired back at Trump for going overboard. It's natural to react to distasteful/snide comments hurled at us at some point.
If she can't ignore, there's always a polite way to reply, vulgar words ain't just right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Its Right For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? Can Such Relationship Last? / Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. / The Ukwu Competition ..... And The Winner Is ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.