Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group (6164 Views)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 ; As Long As I Am Alive Awon Weyrey Will Never Produce / My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee). / Hi Guyz, I'm New Here....but I Sabi As E Dey Go For Here. #weyrey Wa Nle Oooo# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
Cult groups...no room for cultism. These groups produce te Mr and miss Nairaland, its almost unfair on the other candidates. The knighgs group disrupt the thread making snide remarks and insulting people everywhere while the awon weyrey just gossip but still thats a little worrisome.
THEY HAVE TO BE DEMOLISHED especially the so called Knights.

Lets come up with ideas.

7 Likes

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Swissheart(f): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
I am a Progressive Nairalander.

Identify yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Swissheart:
I am a Progressive Nairalander.

Identify yourself.

I am a regressive Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Sexxkillz: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Joblessness personified.

If there's cult like you claimed, the best you do is stay out of their way and do your own thing. Rather you're here subtly soliciting for members to help you form a new "cult" to demolish the existing cults. . . After you "demolish" them, you take over, right?

Shior.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
OP. are you licensed to buy a semi Automatic Assault Rifle.
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Joblessness personified.

If there's cult like you claimed, the best you do is stay out of their way and do your own thing. Rather you're here subtly soliciting for members to help you form a new "cult" to demolish the existing cults. . . After you "demolish" them, you take over, right?

Shior.
Is this really you?...... damn!!!!!!.... How is Bonnie.....

1 Like

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Section8(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Oya kill ursef
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by HoneyB10(f): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
People should learn to mind their business, funny you just registered on 6 of match mtcheww
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Joblessness personified.

Shior.

Retardd personified...I was doing my own thing when the knights make snide remarks at me, I was doing my own thing when the weyreys rigged the election and made a certified ugly miss NL, why would i want a cult?

Plebs everywhere

14 Likes

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by CarrotAndStick: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op, when you say 'let's', who are you particularly referring to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by fairygodgodess(f): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmmm....fight loading o...who get pop corn I get zobo
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
OP. are you licensed to buy a semi Automatic Assault Rifle.

I am anti gun cool

BAN THOSE DEADLY STICKS cool
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Especially that Awon weyrey. Why you go just settle down call yourself 'weyrey'. We shouldn't identify ourselves with such people #myopinion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
Op, when you say 'let's', who are you particularly referring to?

I am referring to your girlfriend and anyone interested.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by CarrotAndStick: 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I am referring to your girlfriend and anyone interested.
Knucklehead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by mizzbouqui(f): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:
Hmmmm....fight loading o...who get pop corn I get zobo
I get

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by HoneyB10(f): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
NotoriousAIG:
Especially that Awon weyrey. Why you go just settle down call yourself 'weyrey'. We shouldn't identify ourselves with such people #myopinion.
But wait oh e concern you, shebi na the name they choose for themselves, leave them n mind your business nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by fairygodgodess(f): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I get

Thanks jare sis, Abeg shift small make we dey look d fight.

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I am anti gun cool

BAN THOSE DEADLY STICKS cool
you're anti gun, pro cop, and anti BLM
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy eleyi gidigan oo
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

But wait oh e concern you, shebi na the name they choose for themselves, leave them n mind your business nah

Wtf is dz one undecided. Can you stay in the same compound with a weyrey (Mad man) undecided. If you can, I can't. We need to get rid of those people and please don't quote me back or you will regret it. Bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol... Am on it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Cult groups...no room for cultism. These groups produce te Mr and miss Nairaland, its almost unfair on the other candidates. The knighgs group disrupt the thread making snide remarks and insulting people everywhere while the awon weyrey just gossip but still thats a little worrisome.
THEY HAVE TO BE DEMOLISHED especially the so called Knights.

Lets come up with ideas.
....Vanquay!!!
❤ I know you don't like Lanicky being our queen but her win had nothing to do with her group! undecided

Oh! And suck it up!!!.....cuz Lanicky IS Our QUEEN tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by HoneyB10(f): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

Wtf is dz one undecided. Can you stay in the same compound with a weyrey (Mad man) undecided. If you can, I can't. We need to get rid of those people and please don't quote me back or you will regret it. Bye.
Regret ok, one insult from you and I will hit the report button, if they are mad leave them, it's non of our damn business

Hello BiafraBushBoy smiley

1 Like

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by obiorathesubtle: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin Join the confederate army! We fight against cultists on Nairaland!

There's one you forgot to mention..

League of monarchs.. cool

7 Likes

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
NotoriousAIG:

"bye" ? grin ...you don't dismiss her angry
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
you're anti gun, pro cop, and anti BLM

You dont even live in the USA...Te BLM is retardedd. Noble ideas Retardedd leaders...Bad eggs will always exist in the police force.
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

I am a regressive Nairalander
support TeamFynestboi dear tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by AngelAhnie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
angry<sad<sad who cares
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Regret ok, one insult from you and I will hit the report button, if they are mad leave them, it's non of our damn business

"Our"? You and who please undecided. Stay off my mention woman.

KingCheezyPuff:
"bye" ? grin ...you don't dismiss her angry

And you are? undecided
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

Lol..... your head dier...
Re: Lets Get Rid Of Awon Weyrey And Knights Group by ronald4lif(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
HoneyB10:

LOL! That meme is epic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor & Mrs Abel Damina Dazzle Guests at their Wedding Silver Jubilee (photos) / Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.