Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (43956 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by TheSPEAKER(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
That was so good of him. Good things surely happen to good people.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by davibid: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
If it's iPhone 7 or galaxy s7 he returned, please send his name to Buhari for national awards...

For the award of PERFECT CITIZEN
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by iwillexposeu: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mrdecent:
there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh.

If na u you fit no return de fone back ooh,see ur Yoruba face tnx 2 de guy though
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by smartdaction: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
wetin be the name of the phone
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Julietcutie(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Johnbosco77:
I haf hear. now allow me finish my akpu with my bitter leaf soup..
lol
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by maryhaam(f): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
God bless him.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Suntzung: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Opistorincos:
The guy na Muslim, a good one for that matter
And nah Malam or (abokj) Aboki u de radicule every now and then! typical northerners are very sincere and truthworthy individuals.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Wolex143: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
In ds country? Oga o, that person is God fearing sumbody...i guess.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by basingstoke: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Good man, God bless him. hope we all learnt something FROM THIS THREAD. These are the people that should be celebrated. This man may some real financial issues, but he was not tempted especially with all the news coming out from our country .
Sir God's blessing awaits just in the bend*-+
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Lekewatt(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Trendy247:
Lol... Maybe d guy don see say u use rubber band tie d fone. If him take am, na double punishment b dat na....

grin
Trendy247:
Lol... Maybe d guy don see say u use rubber band tie d fone. If him take am, na double punishment b dat na....

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
May God bless him
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by IndianBwoy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Opistorincos:
The guy na Muslim, a good one for that matter

how do you know he is muslim? look at his tribal mark.

Yoruba mayb good human being but never good muslim.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Jacko01: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
You display tje guy picture.... But no trace of your own pix

You took advantage of him.... Ah 9ja wey we no dey sue

If na me see dat phone i go giv am d first gal wey giv me totoooo u geh luck
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by ogoplus: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2016

Name Checking mode.............
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by hardbody: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mrdecent:
lalasticlala can we celebrate this [b][/b]rear [b][/b]Nigerian?

Rare.....

You are welcome
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by iswallker(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
So you had to paste his face on da phucking internet.. . wink
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by ogoplus: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
Name Checking mode>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by phemmyutd(m): 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
You can never see this kind man among the IPOB.....
lol.... I no mention name ooo

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Originalsly: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Not everyone life is all about money and material things....see the guy looking happy, contented and stress free.... sleep good at nights! @op...props to you for not only sharing you found your fone...but shining the spotlight on the guy that made it possible....and with picture! Inspiring thread!

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Xeedorf: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
With faith! You can't loss if you are paying your title regular or zakat...
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by tobore4u(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
satelliteDISH:
An exceptional gentleman. Op, but did U remember to give him transport fare back home.
i doubt if she did since she was so amaze at the kind gesture,lol
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Stevez32(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
mmsen:
This is for all the idiots who claim that all Nigerians are dishonest.

Good post OP.

E.g president buhari who told the world that Nigerians are dishonest. Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by dayus12(f): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
A lagos driver did same to me too....
He brought the phone to my office at VI....He didnt want to take a dime bt i tried to give Tfare
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by ossyprince: 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
abeg na which kind phone b dat.....make we know
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by 3kay945(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
We good people are still much around, all hope not lost yet.
I returned Samsung note 5 last three weeks. I guess the phone belong to a medical student, so I gave the secretary to the department to find the owner.
I feel good afterwards...

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by mmsen: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Stevez32:

E.g president buhari who told the world that Nigerians are dishonest. Abi I lie?

You speak the truth.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by mmsen: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Stevez32:

You speak the truth.

Unlike Buhari.

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yeye no wan tell us the model of the phone.

My Nokia torch don lost like 5 times and na the person we find am dey always disturb me make I come take the phone after him see say I even dey owe mtn money. No be today na, If u wan make ur main line last, Just put am for nokia torch wey whorwhore.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by glowithdan(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mrdecent:
there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh.

While I'm still waiting for the criminal that stole my iPhone 6 a month ago.

He asked me to wait for him at a spot, I emidiately knew the phone I've only used for less than 2 months is gone.

Could only console myself with a much bigger and expensive one...
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
martineverest:
its not new.....i returned 500k dat was mistakenly sent tto my account.
He never said it's new..just that most people can never do this especially in these hard times.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This / Nokia C1: First Pure Android From The Nokia Unveiled / Amazing The Longest USB Charger Cord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.