Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) (43935 Views)

Man Surprises Lady Who Returned His Phone With N10,000 / I Thought I Lost My Phone But This Man Returned It. (pic) / Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by faithfancy: 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
this ought to be the way things should be done, on two occasions I have picked and returned phones to their owners. what amazes me was the looks on their faces. one of them didn't even bother to call until the next day.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by basadenet: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thank your star. I too returned a phone I found inside Keke napep somewhere in ebute Metta and I gave it back to the owner without collecting dime, instead it cost me money to meet him where we arranged. it takes grace of God to do such a thiing.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Harinholar(f): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thumbs Up....
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by tayo200(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
great
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by raregem1andonly(f): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
That's good.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by LUV1: 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Devil is the father of all thief and is straight way to hellfire God bless the gentle man.[url][/url]
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Abeos(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
I celebrate this man quite good of him
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by MartinsIfeco1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nairalanddiary:
Good Nigerian
Onye nwe anyi gbaa gi ume ooo
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Justbeu(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:
An exceptional gentleman. Op, but did U remember to give him transport fare back home.

dis guy ask u beta question ooooooooooooo.....coz e no go gud if u stingy 2 dat level ooooo..Egbon Rewire..........loke loke ni emaloo ni oruko JESU......
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by moshino(m): 12:47am On Jul 12, 2016
martineverest:
its not new.....i returned 500k dat was mistakenly sent tto my account.

Are you related to liar Mohammed?

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by muazuk1(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2016
I wuddav don d same
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by DedeNkem: 12:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Mrdecent:
there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh.

And you didn't give him something. What an ungrateful as*shole you are!
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Cooleasy(m): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Mrdecent:
there is hope in this country.
after my professional exam today, I called one of my seniors to check his just concluded question paper to see what awaits me in my December diet. I brought out my phone to scan the past question on my phone, then I moved to a nearby abandoned parked car so that I could have a surface to place the question paper. so, I dropped my second phone in between the bonnet tip and the screen of the car. after, the scan I zoomed off with my friend who was with me, forgetting phone.
that was at oyebola shopping complex, iyakangu, in ibadan and by the time I got to mokola roundabout I realised my phone wasn't with me again. so many things ran through my mind..
1. this is Nigeria my country we know how people roll for this kind stuff though there are still good people but for this kind economy hmmm NA bonus.
2.that is my main phone where my main sim is which is linked to all my bank accounts, more also my contacts, my apps.. . the stress would be hell..

3.that is where my baby cartoons and other educational virtual stuffs are. she is just close to two years but she won't be happy if I didn't come home with her cartoons phone.

after all these thoughts, I summoned courage to try my luck by dialing my number from my friend's phone. the person picked the call and immediately asked me to come and pick it around the area I forgot it.
I wasn't so sure of my ears, I picked a bike straight to the place. when saw me, he just smiled to me and asked me to take my phone.
what surprised me most was that he didn't demand for any kobo before he released it. I heard some people shouting that he should collect 10k from me,he just smiled and asked me to go.
I am bringing this here because almost on daily bases we always see different post showing thieves paraded unclad , burnt or brutalised for one stealing offence or the other. we do add our voice to say it serves them right too. now, someone has done the opposite, though he is just a rewire at oyebola shopping Complex, iyakangu in ibadan but people like him needs to be celebrated.

I am still surprise oh.
People like this are VERY rare. Don't let him go. Keep him as a friend. Both of you will still be useful to each other in future.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by donMIG(m): 1:52am On Jul 12, 2016
I don stop to dei return misplaced fones ...since last month ..wen i return ine girl fone n she no say thanks
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by femysmart: 3:42am On Jul 12, 2016
This one stole my sisters phone...see the resemblance ,see the irony

2 Likes

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Deejaygold(m): 3:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Good[b][/b]

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
I did the same back then when i was in SS3....is not a big deal if you're a good person in the heart

Really nt a big deal because many ve done much bigger dan ds b4 but its a highly commendable gesture because of d rampant stealing in d land.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by OneManLegion(m): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Spells:
Y are you surprised Oh oh.... I guess if u where d one who picked a fone u won't return it dats y u where surprised..... Mtcheeew...... Gud people still exist in Nigeria plz

When you make type a comment on Nairaland, re-read what you've written before posting. Can you imagine the embarrassing post you've made? Must you show your childishness everywhere?

1 Like

Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:59am On Jul 12, 2016
Good one
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 12, 2016
hahaha, na nokia torch na, make i hear say he return iPhone 6s or Samsung S7 edge.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2016
donMIG:
I don stop to dei return misplaced fones ...since last month ..wen i return ine girl fone n she no say thanks
guy if na me i no go give am dat phone, she go cry b4 i give am.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Angrymode: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Blessings to him a thousand fold!!!! He just passed the exam of good people.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by kodlins(f): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2016
good people great nation
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by THEREALSEUN: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2016
the man is a REWIRE?

WHAT IS A REWIRE?

I DNT UNDERSTAND THAT...

GREAT DUDE.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by LEXYCOM: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2016
Your phone must be a techno or wiko phone......I can't try dat with my Samsung Galaxy Note5 (N920C) DUAL GOLD.....
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Spells(m): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

When you make type a comment on Nairaland, re-read what you've written before posting. Can you imagine the embarrassing post you've made? Must you show your childishness everywhere?
dude are u for real Ur grammar almost chocked mi 2 death.... U're so lost.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by durasome(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=kehindesamson0z post=47435977][/quote].I salute him.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by OneManLegion(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Spells:
dude are u for real Ur grammar almost chocked mi 2 death.... U're so lost.

gringringrin

Omahn, nor do o. If you insist on displaying your nincompoopery here, I'll effortlessly subject you to an ignominious opprobrium in this contesseration.

Unprepossessing guttersnipe.

gringringrin
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by giver15: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
I love hearing stories that touch..... Am really impressed... A lesson to many Nigerians...
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by princesaam(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Without a demand but you carry fufu give am make him chop now. Or the guy dey wan date your younger sister ni.
Re: This Man Found My Phone In Ibadan And Returned It Without A Demand (pic) by Spells(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
OneManLegion:

gringringrin

Omahn, nor do o. If you insist on displaying your nincompoopery here, I'll effortlessly subject you to an ignominious opprobrium in this contesseration.

Unprepossessing guttersnipe.

gringringrin
cheesy u're a fucking retard.... Don't av ur time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nokia C1: First Pure Android From The Nokia Unveiled / You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This / EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.