Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,993 members, 7,835,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism (44178 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Stephanie Otobo's Confession / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Flavour's Shirtless Pic: I Need You In My Crib Tonight / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Go right on Kemi, Keep saying the TRUTH, Its bitter and cuts through the soul of the ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Trexnemesis(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2016
I don't know o, but I love this lady.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Ayatullah(m): 1:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Pastor Adeboye is very, very wicked......chai! See how he made Kemi's father screeeaaamm in that picture after wickedly shaking his hand. Could it be the punishment for all the secrets Kemi has revealed?

Seun and his moderators must set up a Nairaland Panel of Inquiry to find out the following:

*Whether Pastor Adeboye used a magic ring to shake Kemi's father that led to his opening his mouth so wide and shouting out so loud ( I heard the sound!).

*Whether Pastor Adeboye pinched Kemi's father while shaking him.

*Whether Kemi's father was shouting: "Haaa! Adeboye, why are you still using black dye on your head at your age, look at mine, Habaaa! Papa Adeboye"

Seun, please work hard with your moderators and submit your findings within two (2) days and report back to Nairalanders.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Orikinla(m): 2:15am On Jul 12, 2016
Only re-tards misunderstand and misquote Kemi Olunloyo. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Ademusiwa1: 2:35am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=28pt]i laugh at her comment, i am a man who speak my mind. but. i want to say even why they are into publicity because of the loyalist of the ademusiwa break away fraction ( jesus empire ministry) of the redeemed of the redeemed church.

you can see from this picture my followship out number that of pastor adeboye in that church. picture dont lie.

i have pastors who are loyal to me in nigeria than all the pastor of the redeemed church to the glory of God.

what do you see in the picture.. the loyalist of the ademusiwa break away fraction ( jesus empire ministry) of the redeemed church of the God. that why you see empty seat.

so if you think, i have not made an impact to my world think twice. i speak my mind about issue. i dont deceive people. dont think i am going to shy away from my mind.

so it does not matter what your father went to discuss, the issue still remain.. some of the church doctrine dont follow the word of God. and you can see from the picture. i am the one who need to lay hand on pastor adeboye. why? the word of God says the latter shall be greater than the former. i have pastored and father in the lord and anointed more than 50 general overseer of churches. because i speak my mind.

like i said pictures dont lie. david was an army officer that took down goliath because it is God who anointed david, not man. because goliath was proud and underrated God anointing on david

[/size]

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by bingocalous(m): 3:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Arabinrin yi ti fe ya were patapata....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Ademusiwa1: 3:37am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=28pt]you can see from this picture of buhari and elrufia during muslim prayer , few people because the battle line is drawn. there is need to create 9 new state as i stated to please some people who feel cheated

Katagum from bauchi/kano
Savannah from borno/Adamawa
Zaria from Kaduna/ Katsina
Igalladoma from benue/ kogi
Borgun from Niger/kebbi/kwara
Oke ogun from lagos/ogun
New lagos from lagos/ ogun
Itsekiri from delta
Akoko edo from edo/ondo

[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-ErIE7Gx03VE/V30LgNcGquI/AAAAAAAAEKw/RM0UYiuCmcU0KIxuFNO4RANkYpCfA1DegCLcB/s400/Buhari%2Bed%2B2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6VQPG3nCIvw/V3zvUhr7TKI/AAAAAAAJzu4/PxBwT8NKPXYZk0nWmR53rDpwv5A7vrihgCLcB/s1600/4.jpg[/img]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by chimauga(m): 3:41am On Jul 12, 2016
The west and ritualism, is like bread and butter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Ademusiwa1: 4:00am On Jul 12, 2016
shocked

[size=28pt]you can see only 1 so call zone have 9 states, the east while others dont have, the people feel they have been cheated by the east[/size]

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by dahunsy(f): 4:11am On Jul 12, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# aunty kemi needs to be chained fast
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by DumDum13656: 5:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Zahra Buhari will soon be like this...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by gotnel: 5:44am On Jul 12, 2016
God will give you more reason to know why there is God
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by olureignforever: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2016
gabazin080:
OKO WERE
Laugh Wan kills me o grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2016
cramjones:
My love - Kemi kiss kiss kiss
-CramJones
we Yoruba's should donate this woman to Biafra. she's an old fool.smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by jide333(m): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
why u no go jolly dey talk anyhow? try it with islam leaders or their clerics and see if you will still be alive in less than one month...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by chat2deen(m): 6:58am On Jul 12, 2016
cramjones:
My love - Kemi kiss kiss kiss

-CramJones

Aunty kemi to eniola badmus "spread love not fat" grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by atoleybaba(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2016
gabazin080:
who am i to judge? i just like her boldness whether she's lying or not.
#SAI FAYOSE
even a mad man is bold
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by solaere(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2016
My dear kemi ur life is a mess already,tut u quit slf,wat's all dis abt ur fada apologies cuz he knw's d degree of madness...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Temple1288(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Lol!
Christianity in Nigeria is a joke. When I see the so-called men of God laying their lying hands on Jonathan, saying "we prophesy"-- how come the prophesy didn't come to pass?
If they are men of God, then what are you? A man of Satan?

They are just there to milk people.

These are fake and demonic people, milking gullible baboons. The moment you understand that going to those churches is more like going to a Sango shrine, the better for you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Temple1288(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Lol!
Christianity in Nigeria is a joke. When I see so-called men of God laying their lying hands on Jonathan, saying "we prophesy"-- how come the prophesy didn't come to pass?

They are just there to milk people.

These are fake and demonic people, milking gullible baboons. The moment you understand that going to those churches is more like going to a Sango shrine, the better for you.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Dejideji1(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Nigerian ladies with their rudeness and arrogance., just look at her write-up. Seriously this attitude has to be put in check.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by frank442: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2016
She has stop taking her
Medication again

Means she has to start all over again.

Werekemi Omo olunloyo

It not ur fault, ask ur father how
He won BOLA ige in the guba election that made him oyo state governor on 1983
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Blitzeee(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Just take it easy woman, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, but take it easy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by AdaAnambra: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
stephenduru:
Ex-governor of old Oyo state Dr. Victor Omololu-Olunloyo on Sunday, 10th July 2016, met with the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye during the inauguration of the Region 21 church auditorium in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.Media reports have it that Dr Victor Olunloyo used the medium to apologize to Pastor Adeboye for his daughter, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo's verbal attacks on the social media sometimes targeted at Adeboye.Kemi Olunloyo known for her controversial lifestyle has come out to totally deny the rumour,stating that her father did not apologise to Pastor Adeboye.According to her,Dr Victor did not say anything about her during his meeting with Pastor Adeboye.Below is what she said.....

[b]'Ok stop spamming my page Im aware of my father attending Adeboye's church. Don't u think I will be first to know? He has not stepped into a church in 35 yrs and is not religious. Pls read what he said to Punch 2013 about Adeboye's church when defending me on my views of men or God. He simply asked Adeboye to pray for him after I saved him from his past world of ritualism his late mother and concubine introduced him to. My dad is no longer into that. I told my story in a 10 chapter documentary with emotional facts that personally freed me.

Meanwhile notice the third paragraph of the write up exactly like the FAKE Premium Times article word for word. My dad did not go to apologize to Adeboye for my factual write ups. He was there invited as one of the Oyo state dignitaries invited to the opening of the new church. The write up I read online was laughable saying Adeboye did not know what he was talking about. Ironically my brother is a Pastor in Adeboye's London church and I was told his wife always ask why I "attack" men of God. She even says I'm welcome anytime to their church so how won't the husband know what I'm talking about if that was true.

Lies everywhere. My dad never said a word about me in that church yesterday. Now lets wait to see pics of Obasanjo, TB Joshua and Jide Kosoko visits. You ppl aint serious. SPARE ME THE RHETORIC. #hnnreligion

KOO'[/b]

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-her-father.html
Gbege dey shelle
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by teacherbim(f): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Said the Dad had not stepped into a church in 35years and he is not religious blablabla,SICK FAMILY
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by humbleself242(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
stephenduru:
Ex-governor of old Oyo state Dr. Victor Omololu-Olunloyo on Sunday, 10th July 2016, met with the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye during the inauguration of the Region 21 church auditorium in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.Media reports have it that Dr Victor Olunloyo used the medium to apologize to Pastor Adeboye for his daughter, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo's verbal attacks on the social media sometimes targeted at Adeboye.Kemi Olunloyo known for her controversial lifestyle has come out to totally deny the rumour,stating that her father did not apologise to Pastor Adeboye.According to her,Dr Victor did not say anything about her during his meeting with Pastor Adeboye.Below is what she said.....

[b]'Ok stop spamming my page Im aware of my father attending Adeboye's church. Don't u think I will be first to know? He has not stepped into a church in 35 yrs and is not religious. Pls read what he said to Punch 2013 about Adeboye's church when defending me on my views of men or God. He simply asked Adeboye to pray for him after I saved him from his past world of ritualism his late mother and concubine introduced him to. My dad is no longer into that. I told my story in a 10 chapter documentary with emotional facts that personally freed me.

Meanwhile notice the third paragraph of the write up exactly like the FAKE Premium Times article word for word. My dad did not go to apologize to Adeboye for my factual write ups. He was there invited as one of the Oyo state dignitaries invited to the opening of the new church. The write up I read online was laughable saying Adeboye did not know what he was talking about. Ironically my brother is a Pastor in Adeboye's London church and I was told his wife always ask why I "attack" men of God. She even says I'm welcome anytime to their church so how won't the husband know what I'm talking about if that was true.

Lies everywhere. My dad never said a word about me in that church yesterday. Now lets wait to see pics of Obasanjo, TB Joshua and Jide Kosoko visits. You ppl aint serious. SPARE ME THE RHETORIC. #hnnreligion

KOO'[/b]

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/kemi-olunloyo-reacts-to-her-father.html
ur Father said u have mental disorder so there is nothing u will say that I will attarched important to
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by Phemmyrans: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2016
she needs medical evaluation
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism by kayaug: 1:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omo ale jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Bikini In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.