Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. (7341 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
We’ve all heard about or encountered the infamous Yoruba Demon(s). They come in different shapes and sizes, terrorizing the hearts of young maidens. By popular request, we’ve brought you a quick but yet definitive list, describing the various classes of the ‘heart-slayers’ out there.

1. The Time Wasters:
The most heartless group of the bunch; after dating a girl for 5+ years, they’ll (all of a sudden) have an epiphany that you’re not the right one for him. Next thing you know, he’s getting married to a different girl the next week after the breakup.

2. The heart-breakers:
These are probably the most popular out of the bunch. Heartbreaking is like a sport to them which brings intense thrill. If they haven’t broken a heart in a month they start to fall ill.

3. The Hit and Run Demons:
These are the most despicable of the bunch because they first appear like your knight-in-shining-armour and then at the end they pretend not to have even met you.

4. The ‘Now you see me, Now you don’t’ Demons:
These demons are the most fun to be around, always up for a good time, always the life of the party. They are only available when it’s time for rocks but once you try to ask ‘what are we?’ they just ghost.

http://www.informationng.com/2016/04/4-types-of-yoruba-demons-every-girl-should-avoid.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Young03(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
I swear op ,I don't even understand one thing u wrote here

or maybe am not yoruba
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by vicstar(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
• • • • • Hmmm, she's here again oo grin

Anyway, lemme check d kind of demon lipsrsealed I am cry
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
Which one be Yoruba d demon....

Make I ask my bestie weda dem know em...

Hateu2 and naughtynaughty wetin Op dey talkundecided
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin I read this a lot of times about Yoruba men... So, they not juz only heart breakers (confirmed one) they are also the time wasters, the hit & run gang and the now u see me , now u don't ehn? tongue

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by segunjowo(m): 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
All your demon's listed exist in every tribe all over the world. Quit labeling Yoruba as bad.
Tribalist!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
Whatever undecided
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
You don't like Yoruba guys, agreed! No big deal.

The qualities you've listed up there are not restricted to a particular tribe, race or gender. Some ladies possess some of the listed attributes.

You must not justify your lack of love for Yoruba guys. It's your choice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
segunjowo:
All your demon's listed exist in every tribe all over the world. Quit labeling Yoruba as bad.
Tribalist!!!
I am a yoruba lady and I know there are yoruba demons, they might not be many

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

The qualities you've listed up there are not restricted to a particular tribe, race or gender. Some ladies possess some of the listed attributes.

lie!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyke1989:
lie!!! grin
Wetin be lie for Wetin I write now
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by firstking01(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
These traits are not only perculiar to yorubas...they are inherent in other tribes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

Wetin be lie for Wetin I write now
sorry na.....no cry na...I just say u dey lie cry

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyke1989:
sorry na.....no cry na...I just say u dey lie cry
Point out my lie(s) or forever remain silent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

I didn't say I don't like yoruba guys, your conclusion is not right, moreover I am a yoruba lady just pointing out the demons in some of them, I cant deny the fact that some yoruba guys have demons

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Thoughty2(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
we Yoruba guys haf suffered o. There's no lie that hasn't been said about us. Well, haters have got nothing on us cos we know we rock!

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

Point out my lie(s) or forever remain silent
the part where u generalised..

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyke1989:
the part where u generalised..
Vindicate just one tribe where the aforementioned attributes can not be found.

Just one gender not guilty of the aforementioned.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

Vindicate just one tribe where the aforementioned attributes can not be found.

Just one gender not guilty of the aforementioned.
my tribe isn't...and the male gender, to be specific....me grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by AfroKnight: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is over flogged. The world has moved beyond this stale amusement.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yoruba ti daran bayi o this things are not good some are generalization.
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by ucheHapers(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Date an Igbo guy...you won't regret it grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Yoruba ti daran bayi o this things are not good some are generalization.
Not all yoruba guys dear, im sure you are not part of them
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
It is well but am 100percent sure am not a demon and very proud of been a yoruba man .
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
All tribes have demons
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Not all yoruba guys dear, im sure you are not part of them
Am not at all am a perfect gentleman, it is even a lady that offended me in my last relationship but have move on and am happy, soaring higher more than the eagle enjoying life and seeing new people like you bring joy to me. Omo alayo ni jesu ni baba temi ton se ise awamaridi.
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by sanyahkod(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thank God it's about types of yoruba demons (guys).

Let's not even talk about the yoruba witches (girls)...Nairaland thread cannot contain talks about them. Before we reach 'types', we go start from Kingdom, phylum, class, specie. (Sighs)

6 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
sanyahkod:

Let's not even talk about the yoruba witches (girls)...Nairaland thread cannot contain talks about them. Before we reach 'types', we go start from Kingdom, phylum, class, specie. (Sighs)
Lolssss

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
We’ve all heard about or encountered the infamous Yoruba Demon(s). They come in different shapes and sizes, terrorizing the hearts of young maidens. By popular request, we’ve brought you a quick but yet definitive list, describing the various classes of the ‘heart-slayers’ out there.

1. The Time Wasters:
The most heartless group of the bunch; after dating a girl for 5+ years, they’ll (all of a sudden) have an epiphany that you’re not the right one for him. Next thing you know, he’s getting married to a different girl the next week after the breakup.

2. The heart-breakers:
These are probably the most popular out of the bunch. Heartbreaking is like a sport to them which brings intense thrill. If they haven’t broken a heart in a month they start to fall ill.

3. The Hit and Run Demons:
These are the most despicable of the bunch because they first appear like your knight-in-shining-armour and then at the end they pretend not to have even met you.

4. The ‘Now you see me, Now you don’t’ Demons:
These demons are the most fun to be around, always up for a good time, always the life of the party. They are only available when it’s time for rocks but once you try to ask ‘what are we?’ they just ghost.

http://www.informationng.com/2016/04/4-types-of-yoruba-demons-every-girl-should-avoid.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

E be like say dem don do you shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Countrygirl(f): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
sanyahkod:

Lol

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by photoshoot(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyke1989:
my tribe isn't...and the male gender, to be specific....me grin
Your tribe?
If you all didn't call from heaven, park well angry

If you are not, doesn't me other guys are not guilty. Plus, I didn't say everyone is guilty.

Plus, I doubt your claim of not being guilty. Oya defend yourself tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Parents Of These "Small Children" Doing Love? - Photos / See Picture Of Bride Price Paid To Marry An Ibo Girl From Imo State. / Meme To Enjoy Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.