Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. (7344 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I didn't say I don't like yoruba guys, your conclusion is not right, moreover I am a yoruba lady just pointing out the demons in some of them, I cant deny the fact that some yoruba guys have demons
The 'Yoruba demon' title makes it seem like only Yourba guys are guilty and none of 'em is left out.

I'm not saying they are not guilty, my point is your are being bias and unfair.
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Section8(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Proudly 2-4
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

The 'Yoruba demon' title makes it seem like only Yourba guys are guilty and none of 'em is left out.

I'm not saying they are not guilty, my point is your are being bias and unfair.
No no no, other tribes also have their own demon those guys cant deny it, just talking about my tribe alone
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

No no no, other tribes also have their own demon those guys cant deny it, just talking about my tribe alone
so what are we going to use to appease you now because this issue is scaring me seeing this for the first time.The only demons i knew are in the bush dont no human can be demonic again.
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

Your tribe?
If you all didn't call from heaven, park well angry

If you are not, doesn't me other guys are not guilty. Plus, I didn't say everyone is guilty.

Plus, I doubt your claim of not being guilty. Oya defend yourself tongue
okay..at this point I think i'll need to exercise my right to a lawyer grin...u taking this thing way too serious... undecidedand its not good for our health too cry
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
so what are we going to use to appease you now because this issue is scaring me seeing this for the first time.The only demons i knew are in the bush dont no human can be demonic again.
Any guy with any of the behaviors listed above is a demon, abi can you relate with any of them?
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Section8:
Proudly 2-4
Hmph one spotted
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Any guy with any of the behaviors listed above is a demon, abi can you relate with any of them?
it is a guy that have a girlfriend that can possess those attributes thank God i dont have, so what about girls that are heartbteaker and time waster what should we call them.
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Section8(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Hmph one spotted
Ish not my fault it is a necessary evil
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hahaha! grin
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyke1989:
okay..at this point I think i'll need to exercise my right to a lawyer grin...u taking this thing way too serious... undecidedand its not good for our health too cry
Is it your health Amebo!
undecided
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sadly, it would be almost impossible to correct the impression of some people who might have opened this thread, read the content and left without a word. Now as far as they are concerned, Yoruba guys should be avoided like plague.

You should have made it known in your original post that this is not a Yoruba thing alone but because you are A Yoruba lady, you feel more comfortable talking about your own people.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

Is it your health Amebo!
undecided
yea..maybe.kinda..u know...what's good for the goose is good for the gander kinda flow grin
Or just a concerned citizen wink
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Section8:
Ish not my fault it is a necessary evil
Lolss, pls don't make me laugh
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
it is a guy that have a girlfriend that can possess those attributes thank God i dont have, so what about girls that are heartbteaker and time waster what should we call them.
I dunno o
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyke1989:
yea..maybe.kinda..u know...what's good for the goose is good for the gander kinda flow grin
Or just a concerned citizen wink
You sabi find trouble sha...
Too bad I took my trouble suit for laundering...

See as you don exhaust me embarassed

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

You sabi find trouble sha...
Too bad I took my trouble suit for laundering...

See as you don exhaust me embarassed
Awwwww.... embarassed oya sorry..Coman rest ya head on my shoulder cool
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Tobbie9(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
It's funny how mostly stupid Yoruba youths are buying into negative stereotypes propagated by other tribes against them thinking it's funny

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Section8(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Lolss, pls don't make me laugh
ayam very serious
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Beamborla(f): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
iyke1989:
Awwwww.... embarassed oya sorry..Coman rest ya head on my shoulder cool
Is it broad
Are there six packs to play with

If your answer is no, I will pass... I'd rather have my succulent pillow to a hard shoulder with nothing to make up for the hardness.
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Section8:
ayam very serious
I can't help but to laugh

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:
You don't like Yoruba guys, agreed! No big deal.

The qualities you've listed up there are not restricted to a particular tribe, race or gender. Some ladies possess some of the listed attributes.

You must not justify your lack of love for Yoruba guys. It's your choice.

God bless you for me
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by Oahray: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
This is shortsighted jor. There are eediots and awesome people in every tribe.
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by iyke1989(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Beamborla:

Is it broad
Are there six packs to play with

If your answer is no, I will pass... I'd rather have my succulent pillow to a hard shoulder with nothing to make up for the hardness.
lol...well...I guess ull have to find out yourself kiss
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by jaxxy(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I can't help but to laugh

Lucky 4 u I don't hv any of them demons. Maybe I hv angels. Lol
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by nuelzz04(m): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2016
#teamigboAngel cheesy
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by omonighoblessing(f): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2016
yorme my padi. .....have u seen this post?grin
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by omonighoblessing(f): 12:36am On Jul 12, 2016
adeaks where are u.....come and see this post oooh
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by abbeyboy2o15(m): 4:02am On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I dunno o
ok ma
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by fabiomatic(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I didn't say I don't like yoruba guys, your conclusion is not right, moreover I am a yoruba lady just pointing out the demons in some of them, I cant deny the fact that some yoruba guys have demons

I tried searching for you on twitter but your account isnt active. can you gimme your correct social media handle? wink
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2016
fabiomatic:

I tried searching for you on twitter but your account isnt active. can you gimme your correct social media handle? wink
Nope
Re: 4 Types Of 'Yoruba Demons' Every Lady Should Avoid. by fabiomatic(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Thats sad. And i wish u could once again.
mizzbouqui:

Nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

35 Different Kinds Of Sex Nigerian Ladies Actually Want / Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.