Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" (1319 Views)

Here Are 5 Ways To Snap Out Of A Lonely Mood / When You Snap A Picture With Your Beautiful Side Chick (picture Added) / 8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by amokeme(f): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok, I came across this writeup (the attached picture) and I couldn't help but shake my head in disgust! I know it might be a joke and all, but the comments I read were somewhat disturbing... and I kept wondering, when are ladies going to snap out of the "MAN DEPENDENCY SYNDROME" (MDS) Like when?!
How can we have self worth when some of you keep depending on a man for every single thing! And when the men say you can't do anything without them, y'all begin to feel insulted then wear your defensive regalia and join the negative feminist crusade. Look ladies, men will keep taking you as trash so long as you have the MDS... and that is the bitter truth! And Just incase you think you are being smart for making a guy buy all your basic needs, my dear, it's not smartness, but foolishness on your part...  pure stupidity! What is your use on earth if you cannot provide your BASIC needs or did your parents bring you to this world with the sole aim of depending on a man or you are just not content with what they provide and you choose to embarrass yourself and innocent parents?? I really don't get what the problem is.

Expecting a man to get you foodstuffs? were you on dry fasting before you met him And you get offended when guys refer to you as "a hungry girl"you have no right to be, because that is what you are!

Expecting a man to get you your cream and soap?; Where is your self esteem biko?! Haba!!! How expensive is the soap or cream that you can't get it yourself? If you are still under your parents, stop using what they cannot afford!... and if you are working(no matter how small the pay is or the business you are doing is) buy and use what you can afford. Be contented. Ori and dudu osun is not expensive and it makes the skin lovely (that's what I use) try it and stop embarrassing yourself up and down!

Expecting a man to give you money to change your wadrobe? are you going to start walking naked if he doesn't Obviously the ones you want to change were gotten by another man, and now that you need new ones, another man has to be responsible.. smh.. mbok, have small shame! if a man is responsible for your wadrobe, then what is your use as a human? When it's not like you are handicapped or disabled! if you don't have money to change your wardrobe yourself, then it's not yet time for them to be changed.. Keep using them, and you will change them gradually in a dignified manner.

Expecting a man to send you money for checkup?, I don't even have anything to say about this.
A man collects his salary you are expecting him to call you up and ask "hope you don't mind if I take you out and spoil you a little?" Lol, any man who does this is obviously suffering from some spiritual forces and he needs deliverance ASAP, and for a lady to expect such statement from her man, such a lady also needs her brain checked!

And finally... the normal "send me credit" this one is even worse because it shows that you have disrespected your parents yourself. How can you expect a guy to send you credit to call your parents?? Some networks have airtime worth 50 naira. IS IT TOO BAD that you can't afford 50 or even 100 naira to "call your parents"
Hanhan naw.. please have it at the back of your mind that whatever you are doing, affect the reputation of your parents directly or indirectly (since some of you don't have any to protect for yourself).
Please we need to learn to start being independent rather than living on the MDS. That way, trust me, there will be less abuse and derogatory statements on ladies.
Get your hands and brain busy, learn a skill or anything that will bring money no matter how small. And if this is not possible, then manage the little your parents can afford and stop embarrassing them thinking you are embarrassing yourself alone.

I keep telling ladies, DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM A GUY YOU OR YOUR PARENTS CANNOT AFFORD! It will bring ridicule sooner or later if you do. I personally do not accept anything I or my parents can't afford. Even if its a birthday gift, if it's something you can't afford, return it. If it offends him, then that's his problem! I hate insults so I avoid a lot of things. When I hear guys say things like "if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't have made it" or "I got her that" Or I "own her body" I don't blame them. Because you girls gave him the guts to say that. Of course he owns your body, if he is responsible for everything you use on the body..

Source; http://tobiezekiel..com.ng/2016/07/ladies-snap-out-of-mdsman-dependency.html

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by yungmill(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
If only they will listen

Anyway what's my biz
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
hmmm undecided
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by feran15(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
grin those ones just want money and nothing else. for them, money=Love. Once money disappears, they disappear
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by dannyben5: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmm...

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by ronald4lif(m): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
The OP never disappoints and fails to impress me in her deep-rooted passion in admonishing women on becoming self-reliant, independent and abdicate their parasitic and inherent cadging attitude.

My only worry is that her mission and zeal to advance women empowerment through sedulous hardwork falls on deaf ears and it's like watering stones.

We have a new generational breed of ladies who have given up on self-struggle and have zilch passion to earn a living for themselves but instead rely on guys and relationship for their every needs, which includes little things as sanitary pads.

To these bimbos, who seem to be in the overwhelming majority, focusing on trivial things as fashion, human hairs extension and upping up their make-up skills so as to "turn heads" and attract opulent guys is more vital than getting out there and get a job and establishing themselves. It's really a sad time we live in.

Ironically, some of them have now embraced the feminism ideology but have no clue that equal splitting of bills and women financial stability is a major goal, feminism and true feminists are clamouring for.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by BoboFashion(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Be your own Miss Independent, and that's the best. Thanks.
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Some of d ladies will not like this.

Thank God they are commenting "hmmm" already. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by halfricanadian(f): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Miss independent just know dat everything she own she bought it hersef

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by Beamborla(f): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice one op.

That mentality is gradually dying out, though.
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by Emodeee: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
They should not also give the guy sex: Since you said they should not collect expensive things that they can't afford from guys, they should not also give him sex. can they give him sex without collecting anything from him?
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by KingEbukaNaija: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nice article Tobi
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by falconey(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Emodeee:
They should not also give the guy sex: Since you said they should not collect expensive things that they can't afford from guys, they should not also give him sex. can they give him sex without collecting anything from him?
yes
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
@amokeme:

The question is:

Why do ladies have men depence syndrome?

And when you talk of men, is it random men or attached men such as lovers and husbands?
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by amokeme(f): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
bukatyne:
@amokeme:

The question is:

Why do ladies have men depence syndrome?

And when you talk of men, is it random men or attached men such as lovers and husbands?
the answer is simple, greed, long throat and in some cases laziness.
And the second question, it can be any man, mostly lovers, "toasters" and sometimes husband. In my opinion, I don't find depending on your husband for everything cool
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by worriedgirl: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Emodeee:
shitty mindset darling
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by rawpadgin(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
Emodeee:
he sweet me, he sweet her I suppose to pay
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by onyekachee(f): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
yes the man shouldn't do all this but he has the right to demand sex from us abi,who is the fool at the end of the day
even Steve Harvey wrote that one of the reason why men work is to impress women and care for their needs,so i disagree 100 percent
if he aint helping you then I see no reason why you should be with him
better remain single,for those raising the miss independent card continue ok in foolishness
my money is my money,his money is my money too,we can't always be equal with men for they have to provide as the head

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by amokeme(f): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
onyekachee:
yes the man shouldn't do all this but he has the right to demand sex from us abi,who is the fool at the end of the day
even Steve Harvey wrote that one of the reason why men work is to impress women and care for their needs,so i disagree 100 percent
better remain single,for those raising the miss independent card continue ok in foolishness
my money is my money,his money is my money too,we can't always be equal with men for they have to provide as the head
can you explain better?
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by firstking01(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
Why do i smell hypocrisy hereangry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by firstking01(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
Miss independent just know dat everything she own she bought it hersef
Lies.
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by amokeme(f): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
firstking01:
Why do i smell hypocrisy hereangry
really?
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by firstking01(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2016
amokeme:
really?
undecided
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by RobinHez(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2016
Best article I've read this monthmonth! shocked
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by RobinHez(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2016
onyekachee:
Like seriously? Steve Harvey.. A comedian?? You taking his word as fact? Smh...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by amokeme(f): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2016
RobinHez:
Best article I've read this monthmonth! shocked
cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by LePrezident(m): 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
onyekachee:

Funny. Some of you women act like it's only the guy who enjoys the sex when in fact you ladies enjoy sex more than guys... ladies are capable of multiple orgasms and still continue to have sex. Guys can't 'multiple orgasmate'. And truth is, the less ladies ask guys for things, the less a guy would feel entitled to sex and even you the lady would be able to decline sexual advances more convincingly and graciously... Thé worse scénario is when the ladies take some guys for fools, you ask for everything and won't even give the guy a peck on the cheek.
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
hmmmmm I love this
Re: Ladies, Snap Out Of The "Mds" by badassdude: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
onyekachee:

So you see giving sex to a man as a favor done to him? I don't blame you sha, I blame all those stupid boys disgracing men all because of punna undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Future Husband.... / 5 Reasons Why She Would Not Give You A Mouth Action / I Will Rape Somebody In This Nairaland WARNING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.