Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Career Died Since 2013 – Brymo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Career Died Since 2013 – Brymo (433 Views)

Lady Who Blocked Her Ex-boyfriend Since 2013 Is Heartbroken, Find Out Why? / Help Me Locate A Friend I Lost Since 2013 / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Career Died Since 2013 – Brymo by harrysjones(m): 6:52am On Jul 12, 2016
My career died since 2013 – Brymo Let’s take our minds back as far as 2011, when the likes of Ice Prince ventured into limelight with his killer track; OLEKU and nearly stole the music scene from M.I Abaga who was at the time rocking scene and airwaves when it came to Rap music.

Of course, we also know that Ice Prince killed the OLEKU beat with killer lines that earned him salutes from rappers he respected. Olawale Ashimi, better known as Brymo, who is well known for his unique voice and rich musical content, chanted the soul-cheering chorus. However, presently, the singer seems to have lost faith in himself and his musical career as well.

Recently, the singer sent a tweet that resulted in an outburst between him and a fan. In his tweet, Brymo mocked black men by saying: “Black man suffers at home, black man suffers abroad. Black man suffers everywhere, black man likes to suffer”.

A fan who obviously didn’t like the tweet reacted by lashing out on the singer without pity. The fan replied Brymo’s tweet saying: “@BrymOlawale, you have really been tweeting recklessly these days. Don’t tear your ‘almost done’ career with yo miserable bare hands. Diot”

Responding to the fan, Brymo dropped the bomb about his career again tweeting that his career ended back in 2013. Do you think he’s right about that? cc lasticala

Re: My Career Died Since 2013 – Brymo by kiddoiLL(m): 7:01am On Jul 12, 2016
choc city killed his career...we all know how good and talented brymo is, with all their aboki brother brother deals they left dis dude out n focused more on an already established M.I n wack ice prince..dazz y he left choc city.. i hope he wont give up on himself though, we expect better from you

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Forces You To Accept Them As A Friend On Facebook, Is It Wise To Do I / WICKEDNESS: Maid Tortures 9-month-old Baby To Death / Dnt Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.