Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment (44318 Views)

Forgery Trial : Ekweremadu Writes US Congress, EU Parliament, Others / Saraki-Ekweremadu Forgery Trial: Live Reports From Abuja (pics) / Saraki And Ekeweremadu's Forgery Trial Stalled In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by kaboninc(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Egbon kabon. Longest time. How is ur family man?

Yeah..longest time.

Family is fine. How have you been?
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by 989900E: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Within seven days of the passing of a motion under the foregoing provisions, the Chief Justice of Nigeria shall at the request of the President of the Senate appoint a Panel of seven persons who in his opinion are of unquestionable integrity, not being members of any public service, legislative house or political party, to investigate the allegation as provide in this section.

How does the senate get around the justice department part?
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by TheAdvocate(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Apparently u can not read.

You are one of the people that long text is a problem for.

Dnt compare impeachment of Senate President to that of President.

Impeachment of Senate President will not require a lot of other things.

So go and read the constitution carefully and check the reality on ground.

In case this is still too long for you to read.

SUMMARY
2/3 of Senate alone can not impeach the President by just voting unlike Senate PRESIDENT that once the number is complete they can remove him right away.

Yu apparently have a problem from childhood about ur manners. Yu should just go straight and address issues without getting personal and abusive.

After the impeachment panel seats and hands over the report to the Senate, yu don't know that a vote will be taken on the matter by the Senate? I assure yu that an impeachment move alone will stagnate this government for years. Not to even talk about an impeachment panel been setup.

Now talking about going to read the Constitution, I was evolved in amendment of that 2011 constitution yu are copying and pasting.

My candid opinion is that yu allow others roll with their own opinion too just like yu have urs.
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by AntiWailer: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2016
TheAdvocate:

Yu apparently have a problem from childhood about ur manners. Yu should just go straight and address issues without getting personal and abusive.

After the impeachment panel seats and hands over the report to the Senate, yu don't know that a vote will be taken on the matter by the Senate? I assure yu that an impeachment move alone will stagnate this government for years. Not to even talk about an impeachment panel been setup.

Now talking about going to read the Constitution, I was evolved in amendment of that 2011 constitution yu are copying and pasting.

My candid opinion is that yu allow others roll with their own opinion too just like yu have urs.

On you being 'evolved' in the 2011 constitution that we are quoting, How is that my business.

May be your 'evolvement' is sleeping. If not, you will not claim Senate President impeachment and The President's impeachment is similar.

I understand that a Lawyer will still be the one to defend a Law Breaker.

Also note that If you want a submission that will not be challenged, may be u request for a Premium Nairaland account from Seun.
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari is sowing impunity in the polity. If he continues this way, The Senate should impeach him as soon as possible, Besides, I don't even know his use in that presidency, all he does if fight perceived and imaginary enemies - A very heartless and vindictive old man.

When you become president forgive your enemies and find out the hard way

I don't understand a situation where he's always interfering in the matters of the legislature, is the legislative arm not suppose to be an independent entity?, I stand with Senate on this.

Why legislature interfering with executive
You mean

Instead of working on delivering his campaign promises, He's scheming on how to remove the Senate principal officers because they outsmarted his dull brain to attain those positions.
both corruption is camping promise and he is delivering
If he is outsmarted and dull how come he sleeps soundly at night while the smart and sharp ones are running from pillar to post
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Buhari just de fall hand.
Wen him suppose don deploy efcc to dust dia dossiers and have them impeach saraki teytey
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by Akious2k2(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
I also think the efcc should probe the source of the,shoe,our madams wrist watch,2 jeeps from dasuki and some dollars from d same dasuki also the efcc should investigate the halliburton scandal and den arrest that woman we saw her passport lol GOVT OF DECEIT BY LIERS AND FOR LOOTING
See bro, I'm not anxious 2 c d APC being probed... What I'm after is dat, dey shld start from sumwhere... If PDP or any oda party wins election after 2/3 administration of APC, dey can also probe APC as dey also did 2 dem... @least dose in APC 2day will b careful enof 2 not do what will make odas want 2 probe dem because of what dey are doing 2 odas 2day... From dere, gradually, we'll get back our reputation both within & outside d country by not being corrupt
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by ARIZONA123(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
kaboninc:

Yeah..longest time.

Family is fine. How have you been?
. My brother. I dey ooo enjoying my own share of the change
Re: Forgery Trial: Buhari Threatened Impeachment by onepluone: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yemikola:
You sound like a frustrated soul. Why?

Buhari must be your father. Na him dey feed u. lunatic!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC / Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / President Buhari Lands In Washington DC To Meet With Donald Trump. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.