Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money (1263 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by Aboabo: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
As for me, in this situation money is not everything oh, me I can't oh! What of you?
http://www.njuwo.com/2016/07/very-funny-video-he-copy-me-njuwo.html

Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by falconey(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin

smellymouth won't mind

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by 4rmthewest(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
@op maa hear say u no chop her lips join sef. Dey dere nd be forming. undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by Poorboy: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
I even kiss d puss.y join

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by Fweshspice(m): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
21 Million?? For This kind economy I no go only kiss her i go rape her join i swear grin!!

1 Like

Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by Raph01: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
shocked shocked

Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by Emmatdayo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Fweshspice:
21 Million?? For This kind economy I no go only kiss her i go rape her join i swear grin!!
Poorboy:
I even kiss d puss.y join
4rmthewest:
@op maa hear say u no chop her lips join sef. Dey dere nd be forming. undecided
guys una no get chill o grin grin grin
Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by gbens2000(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
op commot for road make we see road jor,they there they form even if u av 20million in your account u will still chop those lips jor.
Re: See The Lady Many People Want To Kiss Because Of Money by Fweshspice(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
guys una no get chill o grin grin grin
lol na so bros

(1) (Reply)

17 Things Ladies Should Know Before,during And After Relationships Cycle / Banana/plantain/carrot/cucumber/cassava ( For Females) / Generator And Factory Fumes Can Lead To Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.