Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,327 members, 7,867,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? (596 Views)

KINGINVAGINA: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Romance Section (photos) / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by Poorboy: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lets see how people view you behind your moniker...
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by Poorboy: 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poorest guy by my opinion goes to vanquay16
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool *in praize voice* [size=30pt]When i become RICH & FAMOUS,

All dis monikers will know who I am cos I'will be a SUPER-STAR[/size] grin
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poorboy:
Poorest guy by my opinion goes to vanquay16

Opened a thread just for me?...Whatever makes you Jerk off at night Bro cool
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by Poorboy: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
State your reason please.... My reason for nominating vanquay16 as the poorest guy on romanceland is that he is a slave where he is...
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by UyiIredia(m): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poorboy:
Lets see how people view you behind your moniker...

Well you call yourself Poor boy so you must be the poorest dude in Nairaland.
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by Poorboy: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
UyiIredia:

Well you call yourself Poor boy so you must be the poorest dude in Nairaland.
Poor and poorest is not the same bro... In the midst of poor people there are the poorest i am only a poorboy but vanquay16 is the poorest guy on romance land... He works as a slave where he is.
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by UyiIredia(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poorboy:
Poor and poorest is not the same bro... In the midst of poor people there are the poorest i am only a poorboy but vanquay16 is the poorest guy on romance land... He works as a slave where he is.

I thought you would say falconey. I swear the dude resemble house boy.
Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by Poorboy: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
UyiIredia:

I thought you would say falconey. I swear the dude resemble house boy.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Feel Is The Richest / Poorest Guy And Lady Here In Romance Section? by UyiIredia(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Poorboy:
Really?
Yeah.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - / Which Can You Deal With In A Relationship / What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.