Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) (523 Views)

Early Marriage:why I Don’t Regret Getting Married Early / Early Marriage Or Late Marriage,which Is Much More Better... / She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) by atuanso: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
First am a Christian and believe early marriage. Tho am not talking islam early. (no offense islam people)

However, am no peadophile, rather a law abiding citizen. So within this context, my ddfinition of early would then be between 18-24. Which by nigeria standard is still young. Right? Ok!

Didd i hear someone say let dem finish schl first na? em..NO!. Time is relative. No time!

Women dont know what they want. Even adults ones.Thats why we are here. To remind them of what they want.
Before they start tellinng you that they want a shape shifter. Againn no time

They ill undetstand after the third child!

Ok! Early marriage. Reasons.. Here we go!

#1. Swift movement from one authority structure to another.

When i say swift. I dont mean usein bolt swift. rather, i mean the flash swift. Nano second sontin! wam bam!. Done!
Before she can say my name sweet oo!

When they young, they just too prettty to waste time on.
from one daddy figure, to another!
Family of orietation to procreation. This might come across as too tamed but Studies have shown tthat women dont do well in the "wild"

#2. Early reproduction starts.
Get her pregnant early in real time and halt "yanger" plus the next generation aint gonna give birth to themself.

She needs to start speaking mummy and fast too. If shes gonna see that "children children" that she loves talking about, the time to start is now.

#3. Responsibility starts Early.

remembers those girls who are minute away from monopause, yet still posting about kylie jenner? Well you wouldd be looking at them like " when this one go know herself"

Savings dont go first for weavon. Rather they are for daipers. Thesame money.. Different purpose. Its calleed killing oneself so the next generation can live.

#4. You get to be naive.

Even you would be shock what you dont know when you committ early. Too many sharp girls out there. Not good for marriage. Stayed out too long. Now air don enter

Naivity doesnt always go with derogatories. Its an almost " as i hear i judge place".

Unlike all those sharp girls that had master men behavior from sampling great many numbers, you get to be ignorant or completly obliviouse to even to obviouse.
That way basic respect is mentained. You see!

Marriage in the end, gets to to lasst longer than the enemies forcast.

#5. You get the rare priviledge of growing witth somone.

Not when she enter 35-36 and now shouting after all this years at 37-38. Just because of one small "shengele mess up"

Here she actually gets to grow with him. And as such reserve rigght to shout it.. and after she is tired of shouting it, is free to shout it some more.

Because both had committe equal years and time to it and as such is scared to see it fail.

Ok folks! Comment if you shall.

Re: Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) by eph12(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Don't even understand your first point. Is this for only females? Abi guys don't need to marry too? How you jumped from 24 to 35 is what I don't even understand again. Sighs!
Re: Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) by atuanso: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Male and female alike. My first was trying to explain the importance of getting involved with marriage asap. The "35" tin was to explain alternative scenarios to early starts.
Re: Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) by DozieInc(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
hilarious post, but true
#6. Before you discover Mungo Park.
Re: Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
What sort of mentality is this, abeg?

You think humans are cattle or what?

In fact, it is better not to marry at all in this ridiculous economic climate, than get some immature wife that cannot fend for herself, have a bunch of kids, and work yourself to death, never to experience a single moment of true happiness in your life.

It's thinking like this that is making us outgrow our economy. angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) by sleekone: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
What are you on about?
Re: Why I Support Early Marriage. ( Light Opinion) by jhasper(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
early marriage without planing is bad

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Happiness In Your Relationship / When You Cried To The Point You Have No More Strength To Cry / What Would You Attempt To Do If You Knew You Could Not Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.