Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers (12471 Views)

Reps Reject Oil Firms’ Relocation To Niger Delta / Federal Roads: FG Begs States To Take Over / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by israelite4m: 8:56am On Jul 13, 2016
SMH ,...
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by millhouse: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Truely... BUHARI IS AN ECONOMIC TERROIST
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by agitator: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2016
8BitGee:

Demagogue! The government is not begging the OICs not to downsize, it is only saying it should be done the proper way as prescribed in the labour laws, i.e, carry the workers and their representatives along, don't be partial, etc.

And this one also counts himself among the intelligent people? chai, 9ja don suffer. cry cry cry
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by uzolexis(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

What African countries ??
Trust me, you know nothing about Nigeria.

lol...I am Nigerian, have lived in Nigeria for over 20 years of my life, lived in the east and west for at least 5 years and visited the north several times yet you tell me I know nothing about Nigeria.....lol, you are a clown grin grin
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by tushbobo(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2016
Too late... Oil firms have sacked many workers already!
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by 4wrd9ja: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Observant:

Yes that rights but then the soldier came in commando style to handle the Niger Delta which lead them to blow up and ensure that the already fallen oil price becomes almost none available. The commandant did this knowing fully well that where oil leads in Nigeria, the rest follows.
These guys are so pathetic with their dumb defence, this why buhari was voted in he said he has the magic wand to stabilize oil prices, that falling oil prices won't be a problem for him. why are they now blaming their failure on oil prices or is it a case of obtaining government by false pretence
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2016
tushbobo:
Too late... Oil firms have sacked many workers already!

The mass layoff started since last quarter of 2014
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by 400billionman: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Jokers in government. After making nonsense economic policies that doesn't favour anyone, they're begging companies not to downsize.
Last time it was banks, Now oil firms.

Where are the three million jobs the dullard promised to provide?

How many jobs did booharry create from 1985 to 2005 when he was not in govt ?

Someone who was busy chopping govt pension after attaining positions via quota system.
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by nizetee: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
I wish i have the power to make Nigeria great again.

See how the giant of Africa is going down slowly, small time nah ordinary Ghana go dey talk to us anyhow

"Giant of Africa " Giant in what? Giant in corruption. Nigeria is not only going down slowly but has gone down fast already. angry
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by nizetee: 11:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Change is good grin

Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by Electroweb(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
So this is the plan of these oil company, to claim redundancy. No wonder they have been laying off people systematically.
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by czar2k16(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
sweet! I got this Playstation store code absolutely free! Check this site out http://psn.giftcodes.org
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by OXYGEN01: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Giant in poverty,terrorism ,stupidity etc.
So you fools cant stop comparing your useless good for nothing country to ALMIGHTY GHANA.
Is Ghana the only country u fools know or what.
RichYoungNigga:
I wish i have the power to make Nigeria great again.

See how the giant of Africa is going down slowly, small time nah ordinary Ghana go dey talk to us anyhow
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by RichYoungNigga: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
OXYGEN01:
Giant in poverty,terrorism ,stupidity etc.
So you fools cant stop comparing your useless good for nothing country to ALMIGHTY GHANA.
Is Ghana the only country u fools know or what.

Almighty Ghana ??
This is what i have been fearing for.
Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by OXYGEN01: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
You live in a zoo so stfu.
Who doesnt know nigeria is the most useless country on earth?
The fact that u idiots are trooping to Ghana like refugees should even tell dat ur useless country is nowhere near Ghana
RichYoungNigga:

Almighty Ghana ??
This is what i have been fearing for.

Re: FG Begs Oil Firms Not To Sack Workers by nijanigga: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jimi23:

He stated the truth and I didnt read where he said he is seeking employment. See ur life. Read and comprehend and prove that u are employable first.
I don leave nija for you long time ago.laughter here. "eyin omo wobe wobe, mo gbo information, mation, Ninu radio, dio, ninu teli teli, wanni en fa igbooooooooooooooooo. wan ni yahoo lo help e
make you go do yahoo yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor / Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) / The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.