Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters (34206 Views)

Mainagate: Dambazzau Absent As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by missticke(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Sahara reporters is a propaganda news outlet, That's the bottom line.
same propaganda media that defamed n blackmailed PDP to give APC easy ride to power.we Nigerians are the most gullible set of humans

7 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
StOla:

Remind me of Buratai's crime or what monies were claimed to be stolen by him?
Nothing, Buratai is spotless!

9 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Lies, big lies. Fayose exposed Aishaliburton, That's why he's being disturbed by EFCC and all.

As for FFK, I remember him saying that, if anyone has the address of the house, let that person come and show him, Till today, No trace of the house. grin

Sahara are liars.

How did Fayose expose the Halliburton scandal and the involvement of Aisha Buhari who is resident in the USA and is the fake daughter of former military president, general Buhari?

It seems you and Fayose just woke up after hibernating during the period when the scandal already broke over 10years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by gmaribel(m): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
When sahara reporters start using your picture to fan themselves........

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Boring: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari's government is full of corrupt pricks like him..

3 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Boring: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari's government is full of corrupt pricks like him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Paperwhite(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?
Guy do you need any evidence to nail corruption in this administration? Do they wait for evidence in their selective corruption charade? Government filled with satanic saints.Anonimi come hear something.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
StOla:

How did Fayose expose the Halliburton scandal and the involvement of Aisha Buhari who is resident in the USA and is the fake daughter of former military president, general Buhari?

It seems you and Fayose just woke up after hibernating during the period when the scandal already broke 10years ago.
Let her travel to US let's see. Simple. The other Aisha is in the United States, Why haven't the FBI apprehended her?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ba7man(m): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
StOla:

It seems you and Fayose just woke up after hibernating during the period when the scandal already broke 10years ago.
He was in primary school then.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Lies, big lies. Fayose exposed Aishaliburton, That's why he's being disturbed by EFCC and all.

As for FFK, I remember him saying that, if anyone has the address of the house, let that person come and show him, Till today, No trace of the house. grin

Sahara are liars.

Fayose is being disturbed by efcc because of what? Aisha or because he collected money from Dansuki to bankrolled his candidacy? Has he denied his involvement with Dansuki since Alake, his right hand man was arrested?

For the record, efcc had already started with Fayose before the issue of Aisha came to limelight. Was it not Fayose that fabricated the story to get back at Buhari? Stop lying bro!

And for FFK, he's not better than the present crop of looters parading themselves as saints on the corridor of power. They call white black to satisfy their motive of pseudo sainthood. When prosecution starts proper in court and witnesses come to testify to Sahara Reporter's claim, I hope you won't shift goal post like your ilks are known for?

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Yorubanews: 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
N1bn?

Lord have mercy. Na monopoly money?

I thought GEJ and his fat puffy puff sidekick said Nigeria was poor?
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Fayose is being disturbed by efcc because of what? Aisha or because he collected money from Dansuki to bankrolled his candidacy? Has he denied his involvement with Dansuki since Alake, his right hand man was arrested?

And for FFK, he's not better than the present crop of looters parading themselves as saints on the corridor of power. They call white black to satisfy their motive of pseudo sainthood. When prosecution starts proper in court and witnesses come to testify to Sahara Reporter's claim, I hope you won't shift goal post like your ilks are known for?
After all is said and done, I don't believe everything from Sahara reporters, yes, I don't.

I've made my point. No one is saying Fayose is clean, But all these allegations against him is because of his fearless criticism of this administration and exposing the Presidiot's corrupt wife.

4 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Let her travel to US let's see. Simple. The other Aisha is in the United States, Why haven't the FBI apprehended her?

Did the FBI inform Fayose,their Nigerian field operative, that they are looking to arrest the Aisha Buhari character involved in the scandal?

Do the court records not already show that the Aisha Buhari was already involved in the criminal prosecution of the involved persons?

You and Fayose should continue looking for Aisha Buhari if you have nothing else to do.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Dcomrade(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
modath:

Boom!!! Shots fired! cool

If Damabazzau walks, Dasuki should too...

Cc Babacele !
Modath, u? shocked
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Nothing, Buratai is spotless!

I already knew that when called out from the beer parlour where like minds make chorus accusations like barbarians, you would be at a loss as to what crime Buratai has committed.

Even Sahara Reporters have only confirmed that Buratai and family own a property in Dubai, as already disclosed by him in official records and with the Code of Conduct Bureau.

No revelation there, and no accusation made that military money under his care got missing or stolen.

So I ask you again, what is Buratai's offence? Who is/are his accusers? You and the beer parlour gang?

Tell me his crime so I can join you to demand for his sack and prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

After all is said and done, I don't believe everything from Sahara reporters, yes, I don't.

I've made my point. No one is saying Fayose is clean, But all these allegations against him is because of his fearless criticism of this administration and exposing the Presidiot's corrupt wife.

You don't believe everything from SR? What's the import of that? It means you believe some but not all. In the same vein, you called the outlet a mere propaganda machine, how contradictory? The ones you believe, are they not propagandas? Ohh, when the news from them oils your ego, you are satisfied right? Isn't that hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Davvymavvy:

You don't believe everything from SR? What's the import of that? It means you believe some but not all. In the same vein, you called the outlet a mere propaganda machine, how contradictory? The ones you believe, are they not propagandas? Ohh, when the news from them oils your ego, you are satisfied right? Isn't that hypocrisy?
You're the hypocrite here. I'm anti-Buhari, So this news should even oil my ego and give me an upper hand to critisize the government, But I still choose not to believe it till I see evidence.

You can't just come and tell me someone is taking one billion monthly without proof and expect me to believe. No. Tell sahara to bring proofs.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by PreyingMantis(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
modath:

Boom!!! Shots fired! cool

If Damabazzau walks, Dasuki should too...

Cc Babacele !
Aren't you going to support Buhari on this one? Dambazzau and every other APC member has never stolen a dime from Nigeria. It has to be PDP

4 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
PreyingMantis:
Aren't you going to support Buhari on this one? Dambazzau and every other APC member has never stolen a dime from Nigeria. It has to be PDP
That's why I always say, No Nigerian politician is clean, none. Not even that dullard Buhari claiming to be a man of integrity, They are all corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You're the hypocrite here. I'm anti-Buhari, So this news should even oil my ego and give me an upper hand to critisize the government, But I still choose not to believe it till I see evidence.

You can't just come and tell me someone is taking one billion monthly without proof and expect me to believe. No. Tell sahara to bring proofs.

I ask again, are the ones you believe not propagandas? You can hold brief for the looter of our common patrimony for all you want, but get this straight, they are comfortable in their courtyard of corruption, toning their skins with the cream of criminality because they know your types abound all over the country that will do the wicked job of surface dressing, that will sing their appraisals and ask for evidence from the "accuser" on their behalf

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yet you are the same disgruntled fellow asking that Buratai should be sacked and prosecuted when no one has even accused him of committing any crime, but now you are asking for evidence first when accusation has been made in this matter unlike with Buratai's matter of legitimate and disclosed ownership of foreign property?

Your confusion is caused by hate, that's why you don't know where to swing on this Dambazzau matter yet.

If the president should act and sack him, you will gather your tribesmen to defend him and claim Buhari is only playing to the gallery. Your ultimate goal is to paint the Buhari regime bad, that you will not even applaud the results of the investigative panel set up by him to probe past military officers.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by idupaul: 11:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

If you know Danbazau very well you won't doubt this story ..even as a Lt col instructor at the NDA on Kaduna he was one of the richest Nigerian Army officers then.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Davvymavvy:

I ask again, are the ones you believe not propagandas? You can hold brief for the looter of our common patrimony for all you want, but get this straight, they are comfortable in their courtyard of corruption, toning their skins with the cream of criminality because they know your types abound all over the country that will do the wicked job of surface dressing, that will sing their appraisals and ask for evidence from the "accuser"

... And your type don't abound all over the country?...Your type that swallows every news hook line and sinker. See, Sowore is a Tinubu boy, And we know Tinubu is not happy with Buhari because of his lopsided appointments. The ministry of interior just recruited some people weeks ago, you need to see the number of Northern candidates there. Simple, This is Tinubu getting back at Dambazau.

The few of their news I believed was something that was glaring, and other news outlets carried those news.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
StOla:

Yet you are the same disgruntled fellow asking that Buratai should be sacked and prosecuted when no one has even accused him of committing any crime, but now you are asking for evidence first when accusation has been made in this matter unlike with Buratai's matter of legitimate and disclosed ownership of foreign property?

Your confusion is caused by hate, that's why you don't know where to swing on this Dambazzau matter yet.

If the president should act and sack him, you will gather your tribesmen to defend him and claim Buhari is only playing to the gallery. Your ultimate goal is to paint the Buhari regime bad, that you will not even applaud the results of the investigative panel set up by him to probe past military officers.
Mr. Tola, You're saying trash. The other guy I'm replying is making more sense than you. Get out!

3 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
idupaul:

If you know Danbazau very well you won't doubt this story ..even as a Lt col instructor at the NDA on Kaduna he was one of the richest Nigerian Army officers then.
Was he the chief of Army staff then?.. This tweet says, when he was chief of Army staff. I'm not a fan of dambazau, But Sahara reporters can spread lies for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Kenneth205(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice one @Sahara reporters!
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Davvymavvy(f): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
SeverusSnape:

... And your type don't abound all over the country?...Your type that swallows every news hook line and sinker. See, Sowore is a Tinubu boy, And we know Tinubu is not happy with Buhari because of his lopsided appointments. The ministry of interior just recruited some people weeks ago, you need to see the number of Northern candidates there. Simple, This is Tinubu getting back at Dambazau.

The few of their news I believed was something that was glaring, and other news outlets carried those news.

Ignorance kills. What do you know about Sowore? Do you have any idea of the kind of relationship that exists between the duo? Frosty one if you care to know. All the allegations of fake Toronto certificate and the likes against Tinubu are expose of which outlet? SR incase you don't know. The more you try to understand So wore, the more confused you become. He's an activist, he pitches tent with commoners, he has his interest in Buhari's government which is for Buhari to deliver as he promised and desists from parading himself as a saint when he hobnobs with mega looters

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Tinubu is a greater enemy while Buhari is the greatest enemy, so in this matter Dambazzau must be supported against Tinubu.

Did I just unravel the dilemma you feel on this matter?

When hate is involved, objectivity is lost and opinion becomes unsteady and begins to waver.

When Dambazzau is sacked and eventually prosecuted, you will start campaigning that Tinubu should stop persecuting Dambazzau.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Ignorance kills. What do you know about Sowore? Do you have any idea of the kind of relationship that exists between the duo? Frosty one if you care to know. All the allegations of fake Toronto certificate and the likes against Tinubu are expose of which outlet? SR incase you don't know. The more you try to understand So wore, the more confused you become. He's an activist, he pitches tent with commoners, he has his interest in Buhari's government which is for Buhari to deliver as he promised and desists from parading himself as a saint when he hobnobs with mega looters
Keep deceiving yourself, the same Sowore Tinubu sent to protest on his behalf?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3963059_img20160712233715_jpeg0591f6ab46ba6504b9ff78f29993279b

3 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by vicadex07(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.

you like to support anything and anyone corrupt. Am sure if the newspapers reads tomorrow that buhari is involved in a case linking him with corruption, you are going to pledge your support to him.

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03am On Jul 13, 2016
StOla:

Tinubu is a greater enemy while Buhari is the greatest enemy, so in this matter Dambazzau must be supported against Tinubu.

Did I just unravel the dilemma you feel on this matter?

When hate is involved, objectivity is lost and opinion becomes unsteady and begins to waver.
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

I don't even know what this one is saying. Tinubu is this... Buhari is that... WHAT ARE YOU BLABBING?

2 Likes

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by StOla: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

I don't even know what this one is saying. Tinubu is this... Buhari is that... WHAT ARE YOU BLABBING?

I'm managing to explore and expose the mind of a typical wailer, a typical anarchist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.