Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters (34208 Views)

Mainagate: Dambazzau Absent As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by tolayemi: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
This Country funny sha! When will this madness end? Yet, we claim to be good Christians & devoted Muslims...who's fooling who? *smh* undecided undecided
show me a good nation, and i will show you a godly nation. Nigeria is a religious nation but not a godly nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2016
niyot124:

Very logical comments sir
Thank you lady.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Walexsammy(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
This Country funny sha! When will this madness end? Yet, we claim to be good Christians & devoted Muslims...who's fooling who? *smh* undecided undecided
my dear, they're just usingg religion to control the gullible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by teebillz: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Being a zombie becomes more difficult with each passing day. I don't know how these sai baba chanters manage to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by TheAdvocate(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.
like I said earlier, I'm not holding brief for Dambazau; Because, he like every other politician is corrupt, But Sahara reporters can't be trusted

My brother, this Sahara reporters will give yu details and bank tellers. Their job is bin made easier by civil servants within the system who feel cheated and therefore exposes their thieving bosses.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Dasuki, Amosu, Badeh and Dambazzau should all be subjected to the same treatment. There should be no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2016
1billion naira monthly... Chai...No wonder d man dey giant dey go...Just give me 5million inside make I do my dream biz
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by glossy6(f): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.
like I said earlier, I'm not holding brief for Dambazau; Because, he like every other politician is corrupt, But Sahara reporters can't be trusted

Did Fowler fall out with Tinubu before Sahara reporters spilled the beans about the illegal recruitment with names?

So because PMB cabinet member is exposed, the zombies are coming up with another theory.

Tinubu is not happy ke? What of the 349 Fowler employed, are they not Tinubu boys? Abegi take another thing. 2nd base jare (in Fela's voice ).
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ikirinwamama1(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2016
shocked BIG THIEF
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by 989900E: 10:35am On Jul 13, 2016
'Dabaru' is too much baggage -- make an example of him now!
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by booblacain(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2016
Davvymavvy:

You don't believe everything from SR? What's the import of that? It means you believe some but not all. In the same vein, you called the outlet a mere propaganda machine, how contradictory? The ones you believe, are they not propagandas? Ohh, when the news from them oils your ego, you are satisfied right? Isn't that hypocrisy?

I doubt you know what a propaganda body does and how they operate. A propaganda body is not one that necessarily tell lies all the time. This is what they(I do not refer to SR) do. They have 5 stories to tell, three(3) out of those five stories are true, the fourth is an over exaggerate truth, while the remaining is a lie. They throw the first three at you with enough evidence to back them and convince you they are true. Off course by the time they have given you the third story you not only believe the stories but you also religiously believe in them(the giver of the stories), this is when they have you under their armpit. When they throw the fifth story(the lie) at you, even without evidence, you have very little choice but to believe it cause they have so far not given you reason to think they are liars. It is a very old trick in the book that still and will continue to work very efficiently on the simple minded. Propagandist are not the only ones that use this trick, it widely used by charlatans, fraudsters and yahoo boys.

N.B. My comment here is not to support nor dispel the accusation that SR is a propaganda body, I hardly follow their stories. I only wrote to inform for better argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Reference(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2016
vicadex07:

you like to support anything and anyone corrupt. Am sure if the newspapers reads tomorrow that buhari is involved in a case linking him with corruption, you are going to pledge your support to him.

He is better, at least he does his openly while most of you do so unwittingly, by default so much so that it borders on personal deception. Oya, list those you support and let us roll out their dossier. When I tell you corruption is not the problem bedevilling Nigeria you don't believe.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by kraftykc(m): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Erm, brah they stated their source: The Panel of Investigation that sat about the military's acquisition from 2007 - 2015. This panel has been on since the change of government.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by kraftykc(m): 11:50am On Jul 13, 2016
tolayemi:
show me a good nation, and i will show you a godly nation. Nigeria is a religious nation but not a godly nation

Japan, Switzerland, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Singapore...

The list isn't endless but you must get the point by now.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2016
booblacain:

I doubt you know what a propaganda body does and how they operate. A propaganda body is not one that necessarily tell lies all the time. This is what they(I do not refer to SR) do. They have 5 stories to tell, three(3) out of those five stories are true, the third is an over exaggerate truth, while the remaining two are lies. One by one they throw the first three at you with enough evidence to back them and convince you they are true. Off course by the time they have given you the third story you not only believe the stories but you also religiously believe in them(the giver of the stories), this is when they have you under their armpit. When they throw the fourth story(the lie) at you, even without evidence, you have very little choice but to believe it cause they have so far not given you reason to think they are lying. It is a very old trick in the book that still and will continue to work very efficiently on the simple minded. Propagandist are not the only ones that use this trick, it widely used by charlatans, fraudsters and yahoo boys.

N.B. My comment here is not to support nor dispell the accusation that SR is a propaganda body, I hardly follow their stories. I'm only wrote to inform for better argument.
Sir, Thank you very much for this wonderful comment. This is my point exactly, I wish this your comment is in the first page for all to see.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2016
What a nation! Is not new any way, I will not be surprised if Buhari himself is alleged of a large scale fraud and corrupt practices. No one is a saint, but let there be justice and fairness in the war against corruption. Our leaders are sheer robbers, wicked looters.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by attacker321: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

Boom!!! Shots fired! cool

If Damabazzau walks, Dasuki should too...

Cc Babacele !

It remains to be seen how Buhari will handle all this.

How Buhari handles Dambazau & buratai will go a long way to show whether this war on corruption is wholistic or not.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Tinubu also set up the panel abi? Shior. Panel report showed that someone paid himself 1 billion monthly "stipend" u are here calling SR propanganda news... I think ur brown envelope journalists too should strive to access the panel report too
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by mindtricks: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
... And the story continues!
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by mindtricks: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
attacker321:

It remains to be seen how Buhari will handle all this.

How Buhari handles Dambazau & buratai will go a long way to show whether this war on corruption is wholistic or not.

Sad, unfolding events keep buttressing the fact that Buhari's anti-corruption presumed war may well be a scam, and the bias of his government is in no doubt.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
booblacain:

I doubt you know what a propaganda body does and how they operate. A propaganda body is not one that necessarily tell lies all the time. This is what they(I do not refer to SR) do. They have 5 stories to tell, three(3) out of those five stories are true, the third is an over exaggerate truth, while the remaining two are lies. One by one they throw the first three at you with enough evidence to back them and convince you they are true. Off course by the time they have given you the third story you not only believe the stories but you also religiously believe in them(the giver of the stories), this is when they have you under their armpit. When they throw the fourth story(the lie) at you, even without evidence, you have very little choice but to believe it cause they have so far not given you reason to think they are lying. It is a very old trick in the book that still and will continue to work very efficiently on the simple minded. Propagandist are not the only ones that use this trick, it widely used by charlatans, fraudsters and yahoo boys.

N.B. My comment here is not to support nor dispell the accusation that SR is a propaganda body, I hardly follow their stories. I'm only wrote to inform for better argument.
Mr lecturer media houses are not expected to do the work of Adesina and Lai or infact act as an organizational info manager... They thrive on rumours and some even go further to investigate.. They are not expected to be correct in 100% of the time. Calling a media outfit a propanganda machine seems funny... And I dont kniw ow that effect bringing to justice Dambazau that a "panel" report suggest that he paid himself 1"billion" monthly stipend as COAS.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by YOLO1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tears rolled down my cheeks as I read this. Just imagine, I have been looking for 15 million naira to kick start a business and here we have another person swimming in multifolds. Fingers are truly not equal
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by booblacain(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nalikedis:
Mr lecturer media houses are not expected to do the work of Adesina and Lai or infact act as an organizational info manager... They thrive on rumours and some even go further to investigate.. They are not expected to be correct in 100% of the time. Calling a media outfit a propanganda machine seems funny... And I dont kniw ow that effect bringing to justice Dambazau that a "panel" report suggest that he paid himself 1"billion" monthly stipend as COAS.

Mr arguer, if you read and comprehended the extra not at the bottom of my comment you will not be replying me with this.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
These revelations....getting more scary by the day

The relevant authorities should not waste time on this, time for action!
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by naijaking1: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
I hope we are blaming GEJ for this nonsense!
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by linohlex: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
can someone pls remaind me the episode of this seasonal movie
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
the ones selling their birthright for cups of rice
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Thukzee01(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Where is the house they said Fayose and FFK own in Dubai?

Where is the 20 billion Jonathan and Diezani stole?... After winning election for APC, No body is talking about it again. It was just election propaganda. I can't even list all their lies.
the list is endless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.