Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters (34216 Views)

Mainagate: Dambazzau Absent As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) / Boko Haram Members Killed By Army As They Tried To Attack Soldiers From Sambisa / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by sekundosekundo: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Sahara reporters is a propaganda news outlet, That's the bottom line.
They go after anyone who their paymasters aren't happy with. Remember when Tinubu was at loggerheads with Fashola?... They were the ones exposing Fashola then, together with 'nations news' and other outlets.

So you agree now that all the things they have said against GEJ are all propaganda.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Grundig:
'was' taking...
Did this happen during Gej's tenure or in the current regime?
in the presentpast
lol
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by hotwax: 8:05am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.
like I said earlier, I'm not holding brief for Dambazau; Because, he like every other politician is corrupt, But Sahara reporters can't be trusted

Buhari allows anti-graft panel he setup to investigate his own minister. What else do you want from Buhari? He is not covering Dambazu up. Bambazu is northerner who works for Buahri, yet Buhari is not interfering in the investigation, yet you bigoted idiots are still calling him names.

What do you want from this man? Your hate will get you killed. Enemy of progress. If you say hate him that much, why can't you take a gun and go to ASO rock. A slowpoke
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Lord knows I dislike this dullardic Administration and it's incompetent and corrupt ministers, But I refuse to believe everything from this propaganda news outlet called Sahara reporters.

Dambazau is a corrupt guy, yes, We all know all Buhari ministers are corrupt saints. But where is the evidence for this allegation?

Something else just came to my mind, Sowore the owner of Sahara reporters is a Tinubu boy, and we all know that Tinubu is not happy with the way Buhari is appointing his kinsmen to all the positions.
The ministry of interior headed by Dambazau has been Northernized, almost all the recently recruited personnels are core northerners; Tinubu is not happy about that. Now he's using his boy Sowore to get back at Dambazau. See screenshot below to confirm the fact that Sowore is Tinubu's boy.
like I said earlier, I'm not holding brief for Dambazau; Because, he like every other politician is corrupt, But Sahara reporters can't be trusted

The greatest damage to human system is that done to the brain and spinal cord, the central nervous system. Some of such damage could be irreparable. I begin to see that some people have been so brainwahed, so fixated on the past, so deluded that they get stuck to the past. Nigeria has moved forward from Jonathan era. Wake up to the reality, and stop mourning. PMB is the President of Nigeria, and Nigeria is marching on. Take it, or leave it.
If the sun rises from the west, it's Tinubu. If the sun sets, it's Tinubu . Come off that, Man! Whosoever is responsible, is none of our business. The truth is that looters are being exposed, and we are recovering stolen funds. Isn't that a good news?
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Cmiller(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Grand Theft Minister..
PDP really did shared the money around, every man up there nwétére nké ya. Am enjoying this regime mpiawa azu
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by pedrilo: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2016
i have always said it sha, i am not comfortable with dambazzua as a minister of the federal republic

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Acidosis(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Unfortunately, investigation will only end on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=hotwax post=47488798][/quote]
Buhari remains a bigoted illiterate dullard. No need for those your long talks. I've made my submission.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Silvofitz:

?
Mr. Man you're saying trash. Who's disputing the fact that Buhari is president?
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by sekundosekundo: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Can somebody remind me how many months it took Buhari to appoint his 'saints'.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Akg92(m): 8:12am On Jul 13, 2016
When did sahara repoters became efcc
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SirREX94: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2016
cool Mehn, religion has been adulterated so badly by man. There's this sense of ambivalence that now surrounds it. It's a veil placed on conceit, deceit, conveteousness, and disdain for the most high! One thing is certain, the day of reckoning is coming, and thank God ''it's all Man for himself''!
ammyluv2002:
This Country funny sha! When will this madness end? Yet, we claim to be good Christians & devoted Muslims...who's fooling who? *smh* undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by sekundosekundo: 8:14am On Jul 13, 2016
pedrilo:
i have always said it sha, i am not comfortable with dambazzua as a minister of the federal republic

Because you aren't from APC.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SailorXY: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2016
Dambazzau has always been a bastard. There's no officer or man of the the Nigerian Armed Forces who doesn't know this fact. Fucking military police from nowhere was made COAS via nepotism (& nothing else)! What did they expect??

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by philos(m): 8:19am On Jul 13, 2016
'All Buhari's cabinet members are saints.' Don't be surprised that this will also be defended by the Presidency, and swept under the carpet. Nigeria I hail thee.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by sarutobie(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Tolexander:
very illogical illustration!

If I know my friend is a thief, then I have to believe he stole everything reported he stole. What material can't a thief steal?

I will not believe all the reports only if I was a witness or an accomplice to the theft.
you will make a very terrible judge! you would have slaughtered the child if you were Solomon...I've experienced first hand, were a known ruffian was accused of theft. everyone believed he stole the goods including me, but further investigation showed that the theft was carried out by someone with no track record of theft....I swore never to believe accusations until I have concrete evidence..no matter who the accused was or how appealing the accuser seemed...
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by pedrilo: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Because you aren't from APC.
this is no partisan talk.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2016
Boooohari! Cheiiiiiiii! Another one of your angels has fallen oooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ibrokola(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I will. And I won't spread lies and falsehood like that Sowore or what's his name.
Get it done and stop making noise
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by southpole: 8:47am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Where is the house they said Fayose and FFK own in Dubai?

Where is the 20 billion Jonathan and Diezani stole?... After winning election for APC, No body is talking about it again. It was just election propaganda. I can't even list all their lies.
They should carry the houses to your house or withdraw the money from the frozen accounts and carry to you before you will believe, ? When they are charged to court I mean the grand commander of free for all corruption and Diezani the talking will start
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by ayindejimmy(m): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

you'll av to explain wat u mean by Tinubu boy.
Cos we all know SR to hit at both ends.
So wats ur point exactly?
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by jollymizzle(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes, He's a thief. Don't get me wrong. I never said he is not.
Haha this guy sef. So you believe he is a thief bu we should 'leave him alone' because sowore is a tinubu boy abi?so even though you knew he was a thief you couldn't ask dambazzau as a government official who owes us an explanation to prove his innocence but you were faulting sahara reporters for bringing this to our knowledge. You have a big problem
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Jeffobinna1(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Na so. Mehn i love this news,lets prove the anti corruption war now
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by jollymizzle(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2016
StOla:

I'm managing to explore and expose the mind of a typical wailer, a typical anarchist.
Severussnape is trying so hard to sound intelligent but we all know he is in support of dambazzau because he hates tinubu.that's the direction his warped logic pointed to .imagine him saying he knows the guy is a thief but doesn't believe the story.

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by timeandchance76(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

if others news carried by sahara reporter are true to us then, this one too must be true tooo
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by SHAIBULIAR: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
One day these heartless criminals will steal the country itself
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2016
omaiyale:
My people where are thy !!! E don happen
Sahara Reporters exposing Nigerian politicians since 1800 BC.
For Sahara to come up with this allegation they surely have evidence.

It is well
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by southpole: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Funny.... you sound very incompetent in your argument, I remember when I used to wake up by 12 mid night in wuse 2 to go and queeue for fuel for hours but after BUHARI came in I now spent about 3 minute to buy fuel and you called it incompetece? I remember before GEJ left when it was 12 noon in Abuja people would start rushing to the banks because the banks were closing by 1 pm because they could not operate beyond that due to lack of fuel to power the system but now banks operate at optimum capacity and you call it incompetence? I also remember that there were times when one go to market one will be rushing to get out because you don't know when the next bomb will explode but now bokoharam has been subdued and you call it incompetence? People were stealing money with impunity but now people are stealing with fear and you call it incompetence. I don't need to go on but I think your problem is you are suffering from natural hatred for BUHARI and unfortunate you used the word Lord in the opening paragraph of your argument and I think the Lord you are referring to will nit be proud to have you as his own because of your level of natural hatred.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by shammah1(m): 9:12am On Jul 13, 2016
Finished how? Has Buratai been finished or he's still whining and dinning with the dullard his pay master
omenka:
As in ehn!! You just gotta respect those guys!!

Dambazau is F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D!!
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Deen77: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Where is the house they said Fayose and FFK own in Dubai?

Where is the 20 billion Jonathan and Diezani stole?... After winning election for APC, No body is talking about it again. It was just election propaganda. I can't even list all their lies.

Agree is propaganda, but madam never set foot on Nigeria soil since Buhari became the president.

Don't kill yourself for politicians, they are the one killing our future and our coming generation.
Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by niyot124: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Lies, big lies. Fayose exposed Aishaliburton, That's why he's being disturbed by EFCC and all.

As for FFK, I remember him saying that, if anyone has the address of the house, let that person come and show him, and hand the keys over to him, so that he will move in. Till today, No trace of the house. grin and no comment again from Sahara.

Sahara are liars.

Very logical comments sir

1 Like

Re: Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Grundig:
'was' taking...

Did this happen during Gej's tenure or in the current regime?
TYPICAL. GEJ is the enzyme that sped corruption to the greatest height. Dambazau is now a saint like amechi and the rest. Sahara reporters should keep quite. TYPICAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / N3.5M Monthly Feeding For El-Zakzaky: Lai Mohammed Trends On Twitter / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.