Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I need someone to help me interpret this dream better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I need someone to help me interpret this dream better (622 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? / Interprete This Dream For Me Please / How Best Will You Interpret This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need someone to help me interpret this dream better by flintrony: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2016
My dreams are always revelations, I don't dream often. Last year I had series of dreams which defined where I am today, most of my life decisions I get their confirmations in dreams, these revelations are not all in black and white, I have to do decoding nd deciphering to get the msgs, some I succeed some I fail. All of a sudden the dreams ceased, I got scared.
I have a lady friend whom I wish to settle down with, though we've been barely 3 months old. She is good, nice and beautiful, we both working same institution,
All these while my dreaming ceased I have been praying to God to bring back my dreams, I'm not a righteous person. I believe He hears my voice, last week my dreams returned, I dreamt about an investment move which I have not made yet, I felt good.
This morning I had one nasty dream, in the dream I was discussing with my lady and we started misbehaving in the course of the misbehaving I asked her who has she misbehaved with? She called the names of some dudes I know and she revealed to me that she is still misbehaving with some of them, wow! I was taken aback. Only for me to discover it was a dream. Since I woke up, I have been disturbed, I have tried to decode and decipher the meaning of this dream to no avail. I don't know what to do, I know there are Josephs here, plz help me
Re: I need someone to help me interpret this dream better by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2016
Sometimes I don't know which to believe.

Somewhere in the bible says dreams aren't realistic, unless the ones revealed by God. And I ask, how can one knw the dreams revealed by God
Re: I need someone to help me interpret this dream better by flintrony: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:

Somewhere in the bible says dreams aren't realistic, unless the ones revealed by God. And I ask, how can one knw the dreams revealed by God
Hector Wen u dream severally and those events play out, u have no option than to accept that it is ur lot, whether it is from God or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I need someone to help me interpret this dream better by flintrony: 6:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Cutehector:

Hector Wen u dream severally and those events play out, u have no option than to accept that it is ur lot, whether it is from God or not.
Re: I need someone to help me interpret this dream better by duduade: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Misbehaving means having ssseeexxxx....

Lol...
Na una know o
Re: I need someone to help me interpret this dream better by experimentist: 6:58am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=15pt]”I was dreaming, that I'm floating, on a thousand doller bill.. And if you touch my paper, f u c k my dream up, bwoy you gonna get killed".[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Twenty Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships / One Word For This Man... / Sex Before Marriage Is That Proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.