Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything (1116 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / 10 Fantastic Valentine Gift Ideas For The Nigerian Man You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything by wheels234(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2016
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE THAT HAS EVERYTHING
Gift ideas for man in your life that has everything
LOVE: love is the powerful forces in life, that someone especially men can not avoid, it is easy to ignore someone but you can’t ignore love, every man needs love in his life to move on and to live long. Love prolongs age and also it rests the heart to its perfect place.
Love is a gift, the only gift that is a rare find in the city, hardly before you get someone to love you with his or her heart. Every man wants to love and to be loved, they fancy love to the extend that they don’t joke with it, try love for it is a gift and men do appreciate it.

BIRTHDAY: Men are one of the people who don’t care about celebrating their birthday and that is fine to some of them, they just have this mindset of why I’m I celebrating birthday, sometimes they get bored about it.
Some time due to stress in office and also depression and what they are going through might influence their mindset towards their birthday, they like it more if you their woman will remind them by saying happy birthday you can also take them out and foot the bill, but it’s not compulsory.
Men feel emotional touch when you tell them happy birthday, it show, you really care about them, it light and restore the smiles in their face and it gives them the reason to love again and even more.

Give them the gift of respect because every man love respect and to be respected.

what is your own take in this?

for more info

http://africaeng..com/2016/07/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

Re: Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin oh this remind me of my bestfwend

Calling the attention of smellinganus, have u visited the post office? cool

It's nearly 2monz now, maybe the thing I sent u is already gone cry
Re: Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything by mizzbouqui(f): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yeah men love to be pampered too
Re: Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything by SmellingAnus(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin oh this remind me of my bestfwend

Calling the attention of smellinganus, have u visited the post office? cool

It's nearly 2monz now, maybe the thing I sent u is already gone cry
sweetheart so sorry, will check it out... But it can't be gone...
Re: Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything by goodspeed963(m): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Love is the most beautiful thing on Earth and we need to choose gifts for our loved ones correctly (otherwise she/he will leave you sad). A friend of mine made a gift of a kitchen mixer for his girlfriend for her birthdaysmiley Not long ago, my girlfriend and I celebrated our first month of relationship, and I sent her wonderful poems and another inexpensive but cool gift.(On this site I took the ideas of celebration my first month of relationship https://monthsary.co)
Re: Gift Ideas For The Man In Your Life That Have Everything by carol1107: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
I think that a great gift is a wristwatch. When we give a [url=ttps://www.h2hubwatches.com/collections/seiko-presage]watch[/url], we give a beautiful and convenient gift, all the magic of which is the ability to manage time. Hardly any harm can come out of it - it's more of a continuous benefit and competent time management. If you believe with all your heart that a watch is a gift from the heart, it will easily turn into a mascot.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be / What Do You Call This Act From Your Girlfriend / Gossips From Yesterdays Voting !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.