Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching (62188 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by HrmOlolade(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Y'all bastards quotinq, placin curses on ur offsprings and those labelling their generations terrorist, i only type wahs in my mind and put a defence up for my religion and wah i believe in, i cant be watching u draggin my religion in the mud. I sympathize with her family and i apologise to whoever found my comment offensive or unreasonable

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Mightyraw(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
babadee1:

If you have to explain that you're not dumb then you probably are. Again my post was in plain English. No intelligent person would fail to understand what I meant. Have a good one.
Whats ur definition of intelligence? I only axed u simply,
In plain english i guess

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by milky3(f): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
when they hear about d name Jesus their blood gets hot, when they hear Jesus is Lord their blood gets hotter above all when they hear Jesus is God they are confused. ..
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by wheredemdey: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
divineappo:
u must be an idiot. GOD forgive me Amen

Is that all Mr churchgoer??... grin grin

ogaprime:

By the time spiritual battles hits you and you know its spiritual battle, na inside your parlour church services go first start for una estate...
Na you get the life wey you dey use for state board abi?? Continue...

Spiritual battles..how..where...with who??

Dude calm down....there are areas strictly marked as residential areas...there are commercial areas too....even the Bible encourages us to obey the state laws.....so nobody...i repeat nobody will ever site a mosque or church in our estate or be allowed to carry megaphone and be preaching inside the estate...it wont happen under my regime....okwa Ina anu

I expect God Almighty to reprimand and correct me if what I am doing is wrong...not you mere mortal that cannot even differentiate ur left hand from ur right fighting for the all knowing God

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by babadee1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mightyraw:

Whats ur definition of intelligence? I only axed u simply,
In plain english i guess

Ok I think I'll answer your original question. I meant they would pay for the killing, not for being Muslim. I have nothing against any religion. Being Muslim is not the issue for me but killing an innocent human being who was simply living out her own faith. All believers want to live out their faith regardless of religion.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Mightyraw(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
babadee1:

Ok I think I'll answer your original question. I meant they would pay for the killing, not for being Muslim. I have nothing against any religion. Being Muslim is not the issue for me but killing an innocent human being who was simply living out her own faith. All believers want to live out their faith regardless of religion.
Maybe m being biased nw, i actually dnt bliv a Muslim can kill a fellow human, Only God knows what is missing in the story.. .m sorry if i frustrated u
#peace
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by babadee1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mightyraw:

Maybe m being biased nw, i actually dnt bliv a Muslim can kill a fellow human, Only God knows what is missing in the story.. .m sorry if i frustrated u
#peace

She was preaching in front of a mosque. The imam told some of his boys to go and chase her away. Instead they decided to stone her to death. The imam has been arrested and hopefully he'll be charged to court. The actual killers are still on the run. There is no doubt that they were Muslims. #peace to you too.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Origin(f): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
The recent increase in the number of women taking to the streets very early in the morning shouting,screaming, the gospel and very close to the mosque.

What are they promoting . World Peace?

The people who devised this strategy for spreading the gospel are malicious, the plan is you must not rest. Morning night incessant screaming (so loco)

An average Muslim prayer takes 7 min tops. You can't even let your neighbors rest. Morning service , night service , night vigil Sunday service , Saturday catchup. All with loud speakers and screams from the depths of ..... For HOURS.

Have you taught your congregation the true word of God or is it converts you at after.

The senate has to promulgate laws to restrict preaching in public spaces and the use of speaker. All mosques and churches must use special speakers that have the lowest decibel or else sound proof their buildings.

In saner climes that's the way its done. Why should your neighbor know no peace because you have a religion. Sick people & the aged cannot rest. More and more Nigerians are becoming deaf.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ogaprime(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:

Dude calm down....there are areas strictly marked as residential areas...there are commercial areas too....even the Bible encourages us to obey the state laws.....so nobody...i repeat nobody will ever site a mosque or church in our estate or be allowed to carry megaphone and be preaching inside the estate...it wont happen under my regime....okwa Ina anu

I expect God Almighty to reprimand and correct me if what I am doing is wrong...not you mere mortal that cannot even differentiate ur left hand from ur right fighting for the all knowing God

Continue mr regime... Aja to ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by tomakint: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Madman how do you know it was muslims that killed her
Are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by HrmOlolade(m): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
tomakint:
Are you a Muslim?
Yes i am, u v got a problem with that
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Taiyescott(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
RIP Evangelist.. i jex hp she really made heaven..
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ogaprime(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:

It doesn't take God anything to site a mighty sanctuary in that tiny cubicle estate of yours, in your very own eyes. Dead body no dey proud no dey boast oo so continue mr regime..Aja to ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by tomakint: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Yes i am, u v got a problem with that
Sorry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ebenholer(m): 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
I can be highly reluctant to comment on any thing religious like this cos of foolishness of the ignorant ones. I will rather be quite and let God speak as his words ate coming to fulfilment ggradually...all has been predicted to befall.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by MDOLOFU: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man, the imam only ordered her to be chased away not the other way
if he told dem to chase her away frankly he need to b questioned because it may have resulted to some tin between her n d people sent to chase her
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Owgeee(m): 1:28am On Jul 14, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Smh. May GOD help you.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by nerilove(m): 5:21am On Jul 14, 2016
gbaskiboy:
your reply generates 189 Likes and still counting. Bro you dey para o
Yea, people saw the truth in what I said and stick to it.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bamite(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good for you dear, study me very well
not necessary
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by wheredemdey: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2016
ogaprime:

It doesn't take God anything to site a mighty sanctuary in that tiny cubicle estate of yours, in your very own eyes. Dead body no dey proud no dey boast oo so continue mr regime..Aja to ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode...

ogaprime:

Continue mr regime... Aja to ma sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode...

Lmfao....u must really be pained for u to reply me twice.....my words must have rattled u ...ehyah....pele....dont cry nah.....oya come and lick sweet...lol

U see no wrong in a sane human being mounting speakers with high decibel in a residential area....disturbing the young and aged all in d name of preaching....even sick people cannot sleep because u want to call on your God..... Go and buy land at epe and do your worship...not a residential area and I will so enforce it...let God fight and deal with me if I am wrong....case closed

Nigerians and their myopic way of reasoning.....u all are religious...the churches are always filled to the brim but immorality,crime and wickedness fills ur heart...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by mentorandfriend(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2016
HrmOlolade:
This is disgusting. So that's all you have to say?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2016
HrmOlolade:
your brain is behind your palm. Seems dyslexia is ur problem.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by retake89(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...

U brain dey ur anus...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by fairygeh(f): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2016
nerilove:
so imam ordered her to be chased away and the christians killed her? I can see that common sense is not common anymore.
I love you for this comment. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by fairygeh(f): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
God,God who is the father to the fatherless,oarents to the orphans would surely take care of her children.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Teymanhenry(f): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2016
nerilove:
so christians killed her? Iranu...
because the husband cannot lie about it... and the arrested mallam did not deny.. meanwhile the holy quaran preached violence.. prophet Muhammad killed too
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ogaprime(m): 9:08am On Jul 14, 2016
wheredemdey:

Lmfao....u must really be pained for u to reply me twice.....my words must have rattled u ...ehyah....pele....dont cry nah.....oya come and lick sweet...lol

U see no wrong in a sane human being mounting speakers with high decibel in a residential area....disturbing the young and aged all in d name of preaching....even sick people cannot sleep because u want to call on your God..... Go and buy land at epe and do your worship...not a residential area and I will so enforce it...let God fight and deal with me if I am wrong....case closed

Nigerians and their myopic way of reasoning.....u all are religious...the churches are always filled to the brim but immorality,crime and wickedness fills ur heart...

See kid in adult skin...why should what you post here pain me. Everybody get name, God can't bring wrath meant for you on me. Just know you can never stop God's work so continue mr regime...aguntan ton ba aja rin, ajegbe
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by JohnnieZM(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2016
ogaprime:

See kid in adult skin...why should what you post here pain me. Everybody get name, God can't bring wrath meant for you on me. Just know you can never stop God's work so continue mr regime...aguntan ton ba aja rin, ajegbe

Bros let him continue, God's work is like a train....no man, nobody, no bagger can stop it! If Herod and other Emperors could not stop Jesus Name...then who is that bagger that will?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by MAGNETIC(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
malailayi:
It obvious u didn't think before typing. Smh
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Makapounse(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
nerilove:
so christians killed her? Iranu...
Murderer can be Christian or Muslim , Religion is separate from being an evil doer
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ogaprime(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2016
JohnnieZM:

Bros let him continue, God's work is like a train....no man, nobody, no bagger can stop it! If Herod and other Emperors could not stop Jesus Name...then who is that bagger that will?

Na so jare...instead of the kobonaire to say he is an atheist, he is forming to be a christian. Maybe na all those"I won go look for girls for church" kind of christian he be sef....God bless you jare my brother
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Busayorafael(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Rip to the Dead.

Bottom line God does not protect you, even if you're doing 'his work'. Be watchful!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.