Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching (62208 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

See who is talking.... undecided

How would you explain this statement you made to me?

"could it be that you warned her to stop preaching there and she refused and you did this?"

Isn't that as childish as you truly are? Aunty....
but from your initial post you sounded to me like someone in that neighborhood who knows exactly what transpired
Uncle
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by happydavies(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
they used to complete their fast
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by happydavies(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
they used her to complete their fast
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by banmee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
nerilove:
This woman has been preaching for long in that area. You don't expect the imam to order christians or non muslims to chase her away. I didn't say muslims killed herbut from this situation it speaks volume.

My point is even I think so but that does not mean it is so. We all need to stop assuming. What i think and what i can prove are two different things.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
but from your initial post you sounded to me like someone in that neighborhood who knows exactly what transpired
Uncle
And instead of you to re-read the post (which was in no way directed at you) and meditate upon it, what did you do? undecided

Aunty...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by DanielPop(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
HE that sent her will care for her children. HE is Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent.
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by babadee1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
pedrilo:

do u need me to tell u how much ur life sucks?

You don't know me and I don't know you but I can make inferences about your intelligence based on your comments and it's very obvious that you are a superficial thinker. However you cannot say anything relevant about my life because you don't know me.
Get your brain checked like I advised earlier.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by phemmylink(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
Han a.. Was it her fault she was murdered na
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by francisbiz: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man, the imam only ordered her to be chased away not the other way
Ok, D imam wil produce those he gave orders, in D court D killers will prove d orders they were given. Imam's order led to her death

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bamite(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Why angry
you're insensitive to the deceased sad
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Empiree: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
nerilove:
does this kind of thing happen in the south? The imam wont order christians or non muslims to do the chasing. Truth is always bitter because she preached to them that's why she's chased out and killed? If you don't like the preaching, just ignore and walk away. She's martyred.
You are just compounding problems on her soul.

Why compare the North with South?. North is where religion tensions are. Therefore stuff like this are expected. The Bible says:

◄ Proverbs 3:13 ►

"Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding"

She should have USED wisdom knowing fully well the situation in that part of the country. Blaming Islam and Muslims wont solve this problem. And dont pretend like there arent crazier problems in the South too some form or manner.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:

The imam only orderd for her to be chased away?

Then who killed her?

An innocent woman was slaughtered like a chicken and you're here talking trash.

For your information that imam is vicariously liable for her death and I hope he rots in jail!!! angry

You muslims really need to learn to live and let live

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by sekundosekundo: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
MandingoXXX:

Lagos State Government has laws in place that ban noise pollution including disturbing people's peace in the name of preaching: Muslim or Christian.

Laws to stop street preaching in deed. You are happy for this satanic laws abi, you don't want to hear morning cry but you want to see women dress naked, you want to see people smoking on the roads, you want to be seeing people @ the club in the neighbourhood. Honesty you don't know what is called pollution.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by AngelAhnie(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
bamite:
you're insensitive to the deceased sad
say what you know
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by wheredemdey: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
divineappo:
when u were as poor as mosque-rat and residing @mile 12 area, u use to attend vigil @churches in residential area, now, u dey one useless estate, u now think its a taboo. for ur info, am at fortress estate in festac, we have churches here

Why will I convert and become a full fledged christian with ur kind of attitude??

Is it right for churches and mosques to be sited in residential areas??

Face the topic and quit telling us about ur checkered life history...who stays on the mainland with u...u stay in festac a lawless area with zero light and amenities and full scale crime rate and u r mouthing it like some achievement
..dude piss off jare
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by benedima: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Do i still hear some Muslims saying their religion is a religion of peace ?.....

So sorry for talking this way but just being moved to tears on the picture above.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by sekundosekundo: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

A time and manner that isn't resulting into Noise pollution.
A way and manner that is effective, e.g. Personal conversation...

I am not happy at her death, and I want other christians to be wise, so as to avoid such death too...

I don't think you know the ethics and modes of evangelism. The people that were killed inside the church nko.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by benedima: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Do i still hear some Muslims saying their religion is a religion of peace ?.....

So sorry for talking this way but just being moved to tears for the above picture .
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I don't think you know the ethics and modes of evangelism. The people that were killed inside the church nko.

You are just off-point! "undecided"
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by pedrilo: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
babadee1:

You don't know me and I don't know you but I can make inferences about your intelligence based on your comments and it's very obvious that you are a superficial thinker. However you cannot say anything relevant about my life because you don't know me.
Get your brain checked like I advised earlier.
douche bag
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by francisbiz: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
May JEHOVAH, cause everslasting sorrow in your family! May nobody in your family ever reach the age of EUNICE, in JESUS name Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by francisbiz: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
May JEHOVAH, cause everslasting sorrows in your family! May nobody in your family ever reach the age of EUNICE, in JESUS name Amen!!
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ajadiori(m): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
may Allah punish ur imam.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
DanielPop:
HE that sent her will care for her children. HE is Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent.
Sent her....
to convince her husband to stop work? Thereby usurping his authority and responsibility?

To carry a megaphone at a point where "they" were going for 5am cry?

To not heed to the warnings of her husband?

Surely! He gave us the book of Proverbs and Ecclesiastics for a purpose! undecided
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by tobsidan1: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:

It shall never be well with u....are you God u think u are alive by your power...u are very stupid for such statement ....God will look after her kids and he will strengthen her husband...to HELL with u rubbish.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
francisbiz:

May JEHOVAH, cause everslasting sorrows in your family! May nobody in your family ever reach the age of EUNICE, in JESUS name Amen!!
Slow down man, Jehovah ain't a terrorist.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bamite(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
say what you know
I know what i say
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by solid3(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Her husband really loved her, was always praising her.. I remember when I visited the parish for a wedding, he said if he comes to this world again, he would still marry her. Wife of no regret....so sad

So u are a Christian? Just follow back.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by rayomata(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Madman how do you know it was muslims that killed her
mumu talk
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
when u want to take weed next time...please add a little salt and palm wine...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by francisbiz: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
In the purity of my today's fasting, in the name of JESUS CHRIST I command LIGHTNING & FIRE to comsume you & your : to GOD'S GLORY,
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by SenJoe(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Her husband really loved her, was always praising her.. I remember when I visited the parish for a wedding, he said if he comes to this world again, he would still marry her. Wife of no regret....so sad

Wow, that's interesting. We should think of what people will say about us when we are gone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.