Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching (62192 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
DanielPop:
She was doing the work of her FATHER! Not her husband's! Like Stephen did!

One of the factors to be considered during evangelism is the 'Environment' you have to study it in order to know the most EFFECTIVE way to Evangelize.

Using a Megaphone in front of a mosque at 5am, aside from being equal to suicide, is in no way Effective. Do you think "they" would be listening to her? When they're busy bowing to their god?

And there's a part of the story that says she had being warned severally to stop! So, what happened to the part of the Bible where Jesus said if you're not received,.... Move on...... What happened to it??

Let's put sentiment aside and reason this thing na... cry
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bebe2(f): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
shuggah:
ftc for d 3rd time today ... to d idiot below me, it was actually a female that posted

shocked

Bro u need to get a job

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
francisbiz:

In the purity of my today's fasting, in the name of JESUS CHRIST I command LIGHTNING & FIRE to comsume you & your : to GOD'S GLORY,

You've been raining curses since... And I just found out you're starving fasting! I wonder what religion you're practicing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by wheredemdey: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
vicchi12:

Hmmm.. Hopefully, you don't get fired from the board. When it comes to anything that pertains to religion, I actually I'm very careful. Like... It's either I shut up or just shut up.

Madam its a 3yrs term and we give way for others to be elected....its not a birthright....i will leave when my tenure expires not because some misguided christian says so.

Moreove I am a christian...true to the bones...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by misscall247: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Madman how do you know it was muslims that killed her
Don't worry thunder weh go fire Una still dey gym
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by gbaskiboy: 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
nerilove:
so imam ordered her to be chased away and the christians killed her? I can see that common sense is not common anymore.
your reply generates 189 Likes and still counting. Bro you dey para o
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Austin234(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pastor Eunice, i felt for u as u writh that pains before u finaly gave u. Be consoled in d bosom of d Lord.

As for ur killers, unles they repent, God wil surely avenge for u
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by DanielPop(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
We know them! Or did the Kano woman go to that man's shop? If she was alive, you would have heard a different story from her. The right to swing my hand ends where your nose begins. She was doing her FATHER's business as freely as the Nigerian constitution allowed her bro!

RobinHez:

One of the factors to be considered during evangelism is the 'Environment' you have to study it in order to know the most EFFECTIVE way to Evangelize.

Using a Megaphone in front of a mosque at 5am, aside from being equal to suicide, is in no way Effective. Do you think "they" would be listening to her? When they're busy bowing to their god?

And there's a part of the story that says she had being warned severally to stop! So, what happened to the part of the Bible where Jesus said if you're not received,.... Move on...... What happened to it??

Let's put sentiment aside and reason this thing na... cry
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by fireforfire: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:

Ur an ANU MPAM.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by BlackHummer(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

But pls christians should exhibit tolerance and know their boundaries.....i still don't understand why a sane person will carry megaphone and be disturbing a residential area all in the name of preaching.....heck life in Nigeria is hard....dont aggravate it the more by denying us good sleep.

I have severally warned my estate security guys from allowing those Lord's chosen members from entering the estate and preaching with huge megaphones sometimes as early as 4.30am....we even got the former security guys sacked for this anomaly....same way as long as I remain on d estate board...no church or mosque will be erected in that estate.....we all need to exhibit decorum and live like civilised people .

I agree with you. It is good to evangelise but we should employ wisdom when we do so. I share your opinion. It is absolutely inappropriate to wake up in the morning with a loud speaker in the name of gospel. She evangelised, which is the right thing to do as a christian, but in a wrong way. I wouldn't want muslems disturbing my serene atmosphere in the morning with morning loud cries

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Adeevah(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...

Pastor Adeboye will...he has been there to pledge full/total scholarship and even jobs to all the 7 children of the dead

And for the loyal husband, he is heading to parish 1....remember, that where the money is

#RIP to the family
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Collyno82(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
RIP MARIP MARIP MA
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by AngelAhnie(f): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
bamite:
i know everything about you
Good for you dear, study me very well
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Stemkay: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:

WEREY!!!!
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by shalommmmm: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'll be a good Soldier,i'll die at my post
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Collyno82(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
All we need is tolerance. Unfortunately one faith is not tolerating d other.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Collyno82(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

But pls christians should exhibit tolerance and know their boundaries.....i still don't understand why a sane person will carry megaphone and be disturbing a residential area all in the name of preaching.....heck life in Nigeria is hard....dont aggravate it the more by denying us good sleep.

I have severally warned my estate security guys from allowing those Lord's chosen members from entering the estate and preaching with huge megaphones sometimes as early as 4.30am....we even got the former security guys sacked for this anomaly....same way as long as I remain on d estate board...no church or mosque will be erected in that estate.....we all need to exhibit decorum and live like civilised people .
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][quote author=wheredemdey post=47503439]R.I.P

I have severally warned my estate security guys from allowing those Lord's chosen members from entering the estate and preaching with huge megaphones sometimes as early as 4.30am....we even got the former security guys sacked for this anomaly....same way as long as I remain on d estate board...no church or mosque will be erected in that estate.....we all need to exhibit decorum and live like civilised people . Lord of d ring! All u have succeeded in doing is to tell us dat u live in an estate is a pity.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Mightyraw(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
babadee1:

Muslims killed her and they will pay for it. Either in this life, in the next, or both.
Pau for it, pay for the murder or pay for being muslim
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by vicchi12(f): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:

Madam its a 3yrs term and we give way for others to be elected....its not a birthright....i will leave when my tenure expires not because some misguided christian says so.

Moreove I am a christian...true to the bones...

Oga, I'm just airing out my opinion. I'm also believer of Christ. Not religious, as I do not believe in any religion. I just get very tense when it comes to religious talks... You know
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by abogjohn(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
HRich:
She Died a good Death. She must be rejoicing in Heaven by now.

What a great way to die, doing what God said we should do.

Glory to God for her Life well Spent.

May She keep singing along with the Angels in Heaven.
another useless statement.. How do you know she is in heaven rejoicing.. Abeggy because she died preaching now means she deserve Paradise.... Leave that for God to decide
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by maimota(f): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man, the imam only ordered her to be chased away not the other way

Chased her away for what? Is there no freedom of religion in this country again? Is it not the same God that created both Christians and Muslims? why do you Muslims allow your illustrate clerics to brain wash you all the time.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by divineappo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:

Why will I convert and become a full fledged christian with ur kind of attitude??

Is it right for churches and mosques to be sited in residential areas??

Face the topic and quit telling us about ur checkered life history...who stays on the mainland with u...u stay in festac a lawless area with zero light and amenities and full scale crime rate and u r mouthing it like some achievement
..dude piss off jare
u must be an idiot. GOD forgive me Amen
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by sojics(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

But pls christians should exhibit tolerance and know their boundaries.....i still don't understand why a sane person will carry megaphone and be disturbing a residential area all in the name of preaching.....heck life in Nigeria is hard....dont aggravate it the more by denying us good sleep . would you order them to kill anybody who defaulted your instructions?

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

WEREY!!!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ogaprime(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

By the time spiritual battles hits you and you know its spiritual battle, na inside your parlour church services go first start for una estate...

Na you get the life wey you dey use for state board abi?? Continue...
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Ohiku4all(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
This woman no suppose go dey preach infront of mosque na!!!

If christianity na de true religion wey go carry person go see Baba God, make pastors and other preachers try to stop both road side and house to hosue preachings........

Muslims preach inside ur mosque, christians preach inside ur church make dis killing killing stop 4 de gudness sake..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by babadee1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mightyraw:

Pau for it, pay for the murder or pay for being muslim

I would rather not dignify such a dumb question with an answer. My post was written in plain English.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Mightyraw(m): 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
babadee1:

I would rather not dignify such a dumb question with an answer. My post was written in plain English.
Lets say u nt even sure of what u r saying, dnt talk just because u wanna say sumfin, we aiint dumb here
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by babadee1(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mightyraw:

Lets say u nt even sure of what u r saying, dnt talk just because u wanna say sumfin, we aiint dumb here

If you have to explain that you're not dumb then you probably are. Again my post was in plain English. No intelligent person would fail to understand what I meant. Have a good one.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by danypst: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
congratulations! U just asked a very stupid question. More bruises to ut elbow grin
HrmOlolade:
congratulations! U just asked a very stupid question. More bruises to ut elbow
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by koolaid87: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
M'aam, you had fought a good fight of faith, you had finished your course, you had kept your faith.

Didun ni iranti olododo smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.