Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching (62190 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by gbens2000(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
R.I.P ma

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bish2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man, the imam only ordered her to be chased away not the other way

This is a potential terrorist.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Houseofglam7(f): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
So sad
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by SeverusSnape(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
E do with this topic abeg!!!
Seriously, E done do.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Boombijj: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bukynkwuenu: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
And what evidence or witness proved that muslims killed her

i guess ur brain went missing with the moon

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by babadee1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
pedrilo:
RIP madam, ur demise is quite unfortunate.
i dnt knw if dis woman or her family voted for Buhari,
But wat i'm very sure of is dat dis PARTICULAR kind of killin never happen under GEJ, atleast not in ABUJA

I don't want to insult you but you need to check your brain if it's leaking. This is complete and utter trash you just posted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Elsquidme(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
i no understand, do you mean that the imam ordered the christians to chased her away? i no get.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
nerilove:
so imam ordered her to be chased away and the christians killed her? I can see that common sense is not common anymore.

Stop spreading lies. No imam chased her away. Some People concluded that muslims killed without any proof

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nickymezor(f): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Violence n islam re 5 n 6... Religion of peace my foot... rest on ma
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
Useless Muslims, I pity dose so-called useless Christian girls dating their guys. undecided

Waiting for my Ban .

grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Reality2020(m): 3:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
So sad. Hu hav de evidences to prove dat Muslims kill her? Am just asking pls, NO INSULT

RIP woman

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by emperorchedda(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
DSS keep an eye on this islamic terrorist in the making

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by kasheemawo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by pedrilo: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
babadee1:

I don't want to insult you but you need to check your brain if it's leaking. This is complete and utter trash you just posted.
do u need me to tell u how much ur life sucks?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by SHAIBULIAR: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Madman how do you know it was muslims that killed her
see jamb question . You only came here to display your ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by HRich(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrivateInvestig:
Useless Muslims, I pity dose so-called useless Christian girls dating their guys. undecided

Waiting for my Ban.
We shouldn't be sad over her death, if really you know where that woman is right now you will pick up your Bible and continue where she stopped. Glory to God that she lived a fulfiled life, doing what she was called to do and ended in it, glory to God in the highest and course are for those who thought they have done her wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
sometimes its better to be quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by sexyjob(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
RIP Ma
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by dtyla(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Waiting for my Ban.
But what about the guys that date or have dated muslim girls?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by AngelAhnie(f): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Seriously, E done do.
I'm tired of writing rip over and over again

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:
We yoruba muslims are happy that a yoruba christian woman was killed in Abuja.

Aluhamdulilahi

FOOL. angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by yeyeboi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...

GOD will take care of all there needs
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by SHAIBULIAR: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
you are a potential terrorist
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by eleko1: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Those hopeless pipu from that side only killed her body not soul.There's no need to curse those CURSED pipu.Not going to islamnabad undecided again . Everything to those animals there nah kill,kill,kill .God should wipe them comot like sodom/gom undecided
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. abi thr fight for Allah ND would die 4 him, Wen is d war starting
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Ola5TP: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...
Are you well at All??
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by keypad1: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

FOOL. angry
seun lalasticlala rule 2 broken.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Earth2Metahuman: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Though she's constituting nuisance to the street but then killing her is totally condemnable.

Rip to her.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by hope4nigeria(m): 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
haha, what is this one saying! So you suport the kilings right? Why should a nigerian ordered Nigerian to be chased away on Nigeria Soil and she was slaughtered! All u could say is that? God will judge u ppl.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Lightening: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:

Ordering her to be chased away requires same effort as ordering her killed. The Imam obviously has some extremist religious thugs that carry out his illegal orders. Does any Nigerian have that right? Even though the Imam did not explicitly order her killing, how did he hope to control the extent to which some of the Almajiris he has brainwashed would go in carrying out his sacred orders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
what are you guys arguing?? to me Christian or Muslim means nothing in this case .the point is/are
1 A human being was killed
2 A defenceless human was killed
3 A woman was killed
4 A Nigerian was SLAUGHTERED IN HER OWN COUNTRY by her country men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.