Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching (62189 Views)

Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Boombijj: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
I don't blame the Muslims, they don't value human life
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Elsquidme(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Binb:

Stop spreading lies. No imam chased her away. Some People concluded that muslims killed without any proof
so you mean that the ealier post about an imam who confess to been the one who ordered his followers to chase her away was a lie? you mean the information was spooked? so d police lied? abeg i no get you.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Capital247: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
I would have not quote you, but its a sin on me ignoring your ignorance.
Either a muslim or christian, a healthy human being was gruesomely murdered, thats enough to pray for those who she left on earth for God's favour..................... I will not rain a curse on you, i will just pray for you not to be in morning mood the family of the deceased are now............... God Bless You

keypad1:
We yoruba muslims are happy that a yoruba christian woman was killed in Abuja.

Aluhamdulilahi
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wisdom is profitable to direct. There's a place for martyrdom in Christianity and there's a place for wisdom. Wisdom demands we understand the environment we find ourselves and we conduct ourselves appropriately.

I salute her for her passion for souls but she may not have died the way she did if he had applied some wisdom.

Using megaphones for morning cries is an outdated method of evangelism, and it's dangerous considering the level of insecurity and political /religious tension in the country.

God isn't in a hurry to have his children return to Him, especially prematurely.

Let the relevant authorities fish out the criminals. Let other Christians take note and be prepared to defend themselves if the need arises.

May God bless her soul . And may He strengthen her family members. God punish the killers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by jarma2015: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
wheredemdey:
R.I.P

But pls christians should exhibit tolerance and know their boundaries.....i still don't understand why a sane person will carry megaphone and be disturbing a residential area all in the name of preaching.....heck life in Nigeria is hard....dont aggravate it the more by denying us good sleep.

I have severally warned my estate security guys from allowing those Lord's chosen members from entering the estate and preaching with huge megaphones sometimes as early as 4.30am....we even got the former security guys sacked for this anomaly....same way as long as I remain on d estate board...no church or mosque will be erected in that estate.....we all need to exhibit decorum and live like civilised people .
. U better relocate to desert. If u don't know wat to post why not go and sleep. U better don't provoke God
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Ola5TP: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

FOOL. angry
I can see ur foolishness has extended to no boarder! U are decoratedly out of ur senses
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ola5TP:

I can see ur foolishness has extended to no boarder! U are decoratedly out of ur senses

You are delighted at the murder of a Christian.... That speaks volume of the kinda heart you have! I just hope you're found out before it's too late.... angry
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...

Are you blaming her for this?

Do you mean she knew she will be SLAUGHTERED on that faithful day?

Sorry that am asking but I want to understand you point
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:

Aluhamdulilahi
how would you have feel if it happens to any of your relatives
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by archdon: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.

some uncircumcised Jihad nuts killed her and u think it's her fault

Seeing u think with the tip ur pen*s and take ur advice form ur Quran it's no surprise.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by wheredemdey: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
jarma2015:
. U better relocate to desert. If u don't know wat to post why not go and sleep. U better don't provoke God

Brainwashed mofo

So God told u to disturb people from sleeping...He even told u to disturb people in buses and parks....don't just provoke me gaan.....

I am just leaving u to revel in ur fooollery because I don't wanna get banned.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by divineappo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Mr man, the imam only ordered her to be chased away not the other way
dont worry, another imam will ask his muslim boys to chase u away for passing-by their mosque and another unknown group will kill you, butcher you. then u will understand how painful it is. Idiot
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by eleko1: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tell him not to smoke nd drink that kaikai,them nor go hear.Nah the effect u dey see so.lif am
Ola5TP:

Are you well at All??
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by keypad1: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Capital247:
I would have not quote you, but its a sin on me ignoring your ignorance.
Either a muslim or christian, a healthy human being was gruesomely murdered, thats enough to pray for those who she left on health for God's favour..................... I will not rain a curse on you, i will just pray for you not to be in morning mood the family of the deceased are now............... God Bless You

place a curse? Mere mortal like you?

Try it and see who will feel the curse.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:
The best summary for this story is....

"Evangelist Eunice, killed for preaching in the wrong neighborhood, at the wrong time, and in the wrong manner! "

but from the report she has been preaching like that in that neighborhood for some time now or could it be that you warned her to stop preaching there and she refused and you did this?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by banmee(m): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
nerilove:
so christians killed her? Iranu...

There is no way to know because no proper investigation was done. This is how Nigerians assume and jump into jungle justice. Just because she is a preacher does not mean Muslims killed her based on your argument.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by bamite(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
E do with this topic abeg!!!
if na your mama dem kill like thate you go get mouth spill this trash angry oloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Empiree: 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
nerilove:
so imam ordered her to be chased away and the christians killed her? I can see that common sense is not common anymore.
I can understand your frustration. It does seem logical that he ordered the boys and the boys killed her. But here we dealing with EVIDENCE. Without critical evidence, christian folks already crucified Islam instead of the "Imam" and the attackers.

Go to Nijagists website, the commenters there attack Islam and entire Muslims rather than focusing on this issue. This is why EVIDENCE is very important. A similar case occurred in the North not too long ago. It was initially said to be carried out by muslims where a christian woman was killed. Subsequent investigations show that attackers are not muslims.

So it is very possible the Imam had no idea what actually happened. Although I dont personally support him to chase away the woman who was allegedly disturbing them. I am for engaging diplomatically with her like "INTER-FAITH dialogue". The woman had the right to preach on govt street but I am not sure where she was exactly at the time she was preaching. I know Christians are known for provoking people by staging crusade right in front of their "opposition" or even coming inside their apartment to "preach".

I strongly support proper investigation and bring to book the perpetrators. Imam will eventually has to be released if indeed he had no knowledge. Chasing the woman away does not equate killing her. Now, I am not denying possibilities of the guys he ordered to chase her killing her.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by emmyfizzy12(m): 4:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
malailayi:
Some peeps 're dull ooooooooo. shocked lipsrsealed. See foolishness

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by ajunwaugochukwu: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
The chief imman sent dem to kill her
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by yeyeboi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Though she's constituting nuisance to the street but then killing her is totally condemnable.

Rip to her.

Constitution nuisance u mean? Brother abeg receive double sense in da name of the LORD
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Timzyatcool24(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
God bless the Dead
onomefm:
RIP
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by eleko1: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good one
divineappo:
dont worry, another imam will ask his muslim boys to chase u away for passing-by their mosque and another unknown group will kill you, butcher you. then u will understand how painful it is. Idiot
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by RobinHez(m): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
but from the report she has been preaching like that in that neighborhood for some time now or could it be that you warned her to stop preaching there and she refused and you did this?

Only a dunce would fail to realize the point I was trying to make. See, I'm angry right now for so many reasons.... Don't make me add you to it! angry
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by AngelAhnie(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
bamite:
if na your mama dem kill like thate you go get mouth spill this trash angry oloshi
like I said earlier, it breaks my heart seeing this over and over again... Take venom somewhere else.
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:

Aluhamdulilahi
you siad you are happy that a fellow human being like you was killed ALLAH YA SHIRIYEKA.AMIN YARABI
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by archdon: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
what are you guys arguing?? to me Christian or Muslim means nothing in this case .the point is/are
1 A human being was killed
2 A defenceless human was killed
3 A woman was killed
4 A Nigerian was SLAUGHTERED IN HER OWN COUNTRY by her country men

It's either u're being naive or stupid and am nt even sure wc is worse
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by oyinsho(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=malailayi post=47503395]Instead of her to fight through thick and thin to ensure that. her many children live a good and fulfilled life, she decided to die for her God after making her husband loose his business.
NOW WHO IS GOING TO LOOK AFTER HER KIDS...[/quote

It is really pathetic to hear people speak like this.I can assure you God will take care of the children and the husband.Do you pay for the oxygen you inhale?
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:

Are you blaming her for this?

Do you mean she knew she will be SLAUGHTERED on that faithful day?

Sorry that am asking but I want to understand you point
Have you read the whole story?
If you did then I guess you cane across the part where her husband told her to avoid that neighbourhood,
She also persuaded her husband to stop his business and start praying and fasting for people instead which made her the family breadwinner,
So my question is why didnt she avoid the neighborhood if nothing but for her kids that are looking up to her.
Please don't be hypocritical ,would you like to grow up in a family like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by brightdv(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
keypad1:

Aluhamdulilahi
And later you will open up your trash called mouth and be deceiving yourself by professing that your fu*k*d up islam is peace
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
archdon:

It's either u're being naive or stupid and am nt even sure wc is worse
you can haul all d insults you know but the fact remains that a human being was killed
Re: Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching by easiest(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
HrmOlolade:
And what evidence or witness proved that muslims killed her
Killer never a religious person, real muslim or christian won't kill anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.