Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi (7469 Views)

You Don Hear Say Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC / League Of Monarchs / Introducing,"league Of Monarchs!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
oh boy...undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Gimmicks...
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MzPecs(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Forgive my mention, but I couldn't let a cute lady just get off my eyes like that cool

You look great... Can we be friends smiley

Yes or Yes smiley
So you can actually be friends with someone with the way you bash some set of people?

2 Likes

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

So you can actually friends with someone with the way you bash some set of people?

No My dear Lady... The thing is people tend to over-react over little things.. any small contrary opinion, it results to insults.

but I am just easy going, I flow with the wave.

and remember, we can never be void of un personal insults online...

But right now, I see you.... Ama change cool
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kinginvahala

O boy, wetin u do?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by jubrealguy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
this Mr Nairaland nonsense has done more harm than good......beefing everywhere, enemies everywhere.....I dunno why pple carried ds online sh!t on their head........OSHISCO

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fynestboi so u sef don join gang. I give up on u oo
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
this Mr Nairaland nonsense has done more harm than good......beefing everywhere, enemies everywhere.....I dunno why pple carried ds online sh!t on their head........OSHISCO

No mind dem, na stupid tactics
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MzPecs(f): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

No My dear Lady... The thing is people tend to over-react over little things.. any small contrary opinion, it results to insults.

but I am just easy going, I flow with the wave.

and remember, we can never be void of un personal insults online...

But right now, I see you.... Ama change cool
It's alright..

If you say so..
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Them don turn am to Big Brother Africa Nairaland grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by tempem: 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Why you call my name on that thread?

Am Coming. I have a news for you.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ewww! Finally, our King With Banana has been booted out of the dreaded Monaco group! cry
RIP, bro. May Valhala accept your soul.

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sandoski
Hateu2
Naughtynaughty
Smellymouth
Vizkiz
Halfricandian
Kingrex1

2 Likes

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fynestboi
I seeing u viewing the tread..i can seeing u are having mixing feelings and ur heart is doing gbish gbish.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Fynestboi: 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
YourAlterEgo:
Fynestboi
I seeing u viewing the tread..i can seeing u are having mixing feelings and ur heart is doing gbish gbish.

You mentioned me na cheesy cheesy grin grin

Shey Na crime to view thread again? tongue
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Knightngale(f): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
If you like Evict him, if you like retain him, it counts for nothing, you have no weight to see any contestant through.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
At the end of the day, you will realize this is all a gimmick to shed him from further attacks.

Awon Monaco Local Leagues cowards! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kinginvahala
Is this tory a true something or is ur peoples trying to diverting attenshun aways from all the jagajaga u don carry ur leg enter put cry
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Knightngale:
If you like Evict him, if you like retain him, it counts for nothing, you have no weight to see any contestant through.

I smell beef from you... but you see that cute lady up der called Mzpecs, She just got me repented...

Hello mimzy... I miss you smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
[size=28pt]Monaco

League

Of

Cowards.[/size]

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kinginvahala

Is your red inks iyaf finishing or y is u just viewing and not talking any something?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:
At the end of the day, you will realize this is all a gimmick to shed him from further attacks.

Awon Monaco Local Leagues cowards! grin grin grin

hahahahahha cheesy... I laffed at your local nature cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where do you stay, Ekiti?? cheesy cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

It's alright..

If you say so..

So can I roll with you now?

Don't be scared, I wont send a pm.. smiley

I don't do that smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kinginvahala/biafrabushboy
Is u not one and d same thing. Why is u thinking we are stewpeed ? Why is u thinking that this stunting will working for u?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Marlvin(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
onstelly:

Hahahaha not always enough to say thank you

If only I can convert those 'thank you' to Petrol, I'd own a chain of filling stations.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
A weak attempt to deceive us but we know that [size=18pt]KingInVahala is the coward behind BiafraBushBoy.[/size] grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:
A weak attempt to deceive us but we know that [size=18pt]KingInVahala is the coward behind BiafraBushBoy.[/size] grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

hahahahahha cheesy... I laffed at your local nature cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where do you stay, Ekiti?? cheesy cheesy
Just keep laughing. It's one of the symptoms of madness.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
YourAlterEgo:
Kinginvahala/biafrabushboy
Is u not one and d same thing. Why is u thinking we are stewpeed ? Why is u thinking that this stunting will working for u?

So Kinginvalhala can really kill his chances of winning by endorsing another candidate?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am busy bro.... Speak to you later wink

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by onstelly(f): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Marlvin:

If only I can convert those 'thank you' to Petrol, I'd own a chain of filling stations.
cheesy see who wants petrol Hahaha
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who's the macho up there with 2 and a half packs?! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Sunday Brain Teaser / A Public Apology To Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.