Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi (7480 Views)

You Don Hear Say Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC / League Of Monarchs / Introducing,"league Of Monarchs!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Caseless: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Good to know
undecided

Check ur mail.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by AngelAhnie(f): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Caseless:
undecided

Check ur mail.
OK sir
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
nah
do you have a working pm? let talk private
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
YourAlterEgo:
Sandoski
Hateu2
Naughtynaughty
Smellymouth
Vizkiz
Halfricandian
Kingrex1

Don't drag me in2 Mr NL ish biko. Eviction dey dyhgesy's hand
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by jubrealguy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

You can count on me.. kiss

Have you seen a MAMA that contested the last election by name mimzy??

Someone said I should give her money for child support cheesy cheesy grin grin
k
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
Don't drag me in2 Mr NL ish biko. Eviction dey dyhgesy's hand
amebogrin . you done reach here?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Armanee: 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Issues.. grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by jubrealguy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

They are transferring aggression to the wrong person... mimzy needed money for child support, instead of begging, she went ahead to contest..

Not fair cheesy cheesy...
weyrey rey oooo
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
amebogrin . you done reach here?
No ooo. I no reach Mr Amebo tongue
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
No ooo. I no reach Mr Amebo tongue
you no dey use eyes see gossip cheesy I can't imagine how big your eyes are

baby you got me banned yesterday.... I'm not happy with you.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
do you have a working pm? let talk private
u don't knw private jet aabi undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
you no dey use eyes see gossip cheesy I can't imagine how big your eyes are

baby you got me banned yesterday.... I'm not happy with you.
lol
They are very big.

Banned? How? When?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
u don't knw private jet aabi undecided
see as body dey pain you. I'm not referring to you. take it easy joor! I don't want your pm
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
lol
They are very big.

Banned? How? When?
i thought as much, use those eyes well oh.

yes. yesterday, when I was exchanging typos btw you and your friend.. why did you report me for typing the obvious?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
see as body dey pain you. I'm not referring to you. take it easy joor! I don't want your pm
my bestie too can't give u pm tongue
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
my bestie too can't give u pm tongue
Park01:
i thought as much, use those eyes well oh.
yes. yesterday, when I was exchanging typos btw you and your friend.. why did you report me for typing the obvious?
With this moniker
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
my bestie too can't give u pm :PWith this moniker
why? she doesn't do dick or whatundecided

yes. I don't have any alt. I deactivated my main account
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ladyF(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

They are transferring aggression to the wrong person... *** needed money for child support, instead of begging, she went ahead to contest..

Not fair cheesy cheesy...
lol don't we all need money? Me sef need bar for grandchild support. Epp me biko grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. Quite Funny.

Is that your real face or that of your village herbalist?? cheesy cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MUVA(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rocktation, I love you too wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / Canadian Words/Slangs and their meaning / How To Transfer Money With UBA Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.