Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi (7474 Views)

You Don Hear Say Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC / League Of Monarchs / Introducing,"league Of Monarchs!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

About Nairaland guys...

It shows being immature! we have married and responsible men here...

So why would you type such about our diccks?? angry

Just know we are watching you kiss

Be a good gehl wink

like I said
I will close my eyes to this
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol I dey contest for Mr. Nairaland next year sef. grin

Can I be your campaign manager?? sad sad

MR What?? angry angry
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ladyF(f): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Can I be your campaign manager?? sad sad

MR What?? angry angry
lol the position is open. Mr. LadyF for Mr. Nairaland grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
HateU2:
like I said
I will close my eyes to this

Good ghel smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol the position is open. Mr. LadyF for Mr. Nairaland grin

kiss kiss. Am your support like your bra wink
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by LordScent(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
vikspring:

you're a real example of betrayal scent

I've been called worse so, sorry soldier....You made no point.

If you know me well , i hardly care about what people say, i just follow my heart with whomsoever captured it. I didnt bring this on your paymaster. I did not say those things that was used against him. Did i tell him to brag about spraying people with bullets? ....Anyway thatz by d way, if only you know just a little of insults he has hurled at us personally, you wont be speaking in tongues.

Now am done explaining, what do u want from me
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ogorwyne(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

I think it is the face of your village herbalist... can I advise you grin
Go do some facial surg!! smiley not so expensive wink
Shey na me dey carry the face waka na? Leave me to be ugly in peace o.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ladyF(f): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

kiss kiss. Am your support like your bra wink
Braless tins here o. #TeamDijaBoobs grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
ogorwyne:

Shey na me dey carry the face waka na? Leave me to be ugly in peace o.

aiight, I leave you
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by KingRex1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
YourAlterEgo:
Sandoski Hateu2 Naughtynaughty Smellymouth Vizkiz Halfricandian Kingrex1

*Scratches head* What now undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

Braless tins here o. #TeamDijaBoobs grin

Oya, make we relate outside here na... or e no possible??

I don't hide my askings oo cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
kinglee1, stop viewing and come lets murder some trolls cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:
kinglee1, stop viewing and come lets murder some trolls cheesy

I dey your back bro. Leggo.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
kinglee1:

I dey your back bro. Leggo.

ho do you want to get murdered cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
CHAI

THIS IS BECOMIN CHILDISH IF I'M ASKED
I REMAIN LOYALcheesycheesycheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
CHAI

THIS IS BECOMIN CHILDISH IF I'M ASKED

I REMAIN LOYALcheesycheesycheesy

Yea... smiley smiley...

Have a nice time dearie.. Sorry am doing it...

#if you know what i mean kiss
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ladyF(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Oya, make we relate outside here na... or e no possible??

I don't hide my askings oo cheesy
lol oya sheck your mail grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MidasTouche01(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:

*Scratches head* What now undecided

Baba how na?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by KingRex1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Baba how na?
Ma man I dey o, drama everywhere.
Just saw ur design.. Lemme assess it.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol oya sheck your mail grin
babe, sheck urs cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MUVA(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
fairygodgodess:

The one who claims to be new herewinkwink
When will you out yourself? Being anon isn't fun undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by zicoraads: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Just kill me now embarassed undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Knightngale(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
papinx:

Alphadex? If I am right.... My apologies for not showing up on bbm for a while now... Dunno what's wrong with my sub.... Just can't get connected on bbm..
this is not Alphadex. You should get a better phone though.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ls0fdk:

Let it slide plss...

It's not worth it

1 Like

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by papinx(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Knightngale:
this is not Alphadex. You should get a better phone though.

Lol... Okay. Thanks
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by DrtroubleM: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by LordScent(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:
grin grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by fairygodgodess(f): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
MUVA:

When will you out yourself? Being anon isn't fun undecided

If Im to out myself like u said, you won't even know me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Sunday Brain Teaser / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / A Public Apology To Ishilove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.