Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi (7483 Views)

You Don Hear Say Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC / League Of Monarchs / Introducing,"league Of Monarchs!!!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
YourAlterEgo:
Sandos

Vizk

Kingrex

u called me?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

hahahahahha cheesy... I laffed at your local nature cheesy cheesy cheesy
Where do you stay, Ekiti?? cheesy cheesy
that's how ekiti people behaves cheesy cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:

I tell you... I know the dude, even though he is using an alternate cheesy cheesy
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MzPecs(f): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

So can I roll with you now?

Don't be scared, I wont send a pm.. smiley

I don't do that smiley
Funny cheesy
So how do you roll?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ladyF(f): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fynestboi really deserves this win sha! grin

2 Likes

Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by DrtroubleM: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
RasheedUmar:
Ewww! Finally, our King With Banana has been booted out of the dreaded Monaco group! cry
RIP, bro. May Valhala accept your soul.

Gorimapa you don land here undecided
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

I tell you... I know the dude, even though he is using an alternate cheesy cheesy
you hitting it hard dude.

avoid ban cool
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

Funny cheesy
So how do you roll?

Please dearie... forgive my typos here.... smiley...

I am really not like this,... but you will know me better soonest.. kiss
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Park01: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
buhahahahahahhahaha
U pple wunt kie me here Abeg .. Alter ego ure a clown Abeg .. Swagger gbe grin grin grin grin grin grin
my love. do you remember this Nick??
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by YourAlterEgo: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u called me?

Pls can u help me asking kinginvahala if this story is a true something
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
ladyF:
Fynestboi really deserves this win sha! grin

Hi Ladyf... remember we discussed about team finestboi....

cheesy... He is gonna win and vizkid will come second smiley
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MzPecs(f): 2:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Please dearie... forgive my typos here.... smiley...

I am really not like this,... but you will know me better soonest.. kiss
Okay then..
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by Dpredictor(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

Okay then..

Can I mention you on another thread for a chat? smiley kiss...
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by pikin1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
YourAlterEgo:
Kinginvahala/biafrabushboy
Is u not one and d same thing. Why is u thinking we are stewpeed ? Why is u thinking that this stunting will working for u?

They r different people. Finally una no try sha, thought we were family. M disappointed.
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

It just a symptom of stupidity of the person am quoting to know that he is really ...... lipsrsealed

So many alternates flying around cheesy cheesy

Where in Ekiti do you stay?? cheesy cheesy
I thought you've evicted King with banana from your Monaco group. Why then are you defending him? You guys can't even play to your script for a minute.
Fail! grin
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Park01:
How do your village people behave?
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by MzPecs(f): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Can I mention you on another thread for a chat? smiley kiss...
Okay..
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by ladyF(f): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dpredictor:

Hi Ladyf... remember we discussed about team finestboi....

cheesy... He is gonna win and viz.kid will come second smiley
Team #FynestBoi needs more votes cry
Re: League Of Monarchs Evicts KINGinVAHALA and Endorses finestboi by RasheedUmar: 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
pikin1:

They r different people. Finally una no try sha, thought we were family. M disappointed.
Who is your family? Your family is in Monaco. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Canadian Words/Slangs and their meaning / How To Transfer Money With UBA Mobile Money Transfer USSD Code / "86% Of People Reading This Will Not Find The Mistake In This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.