Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. (192882 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / At The Valley Of Decisions / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 5,6,7,8,9,10 Story By Samuel Odamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chibertha(f): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
i smell something
PamelB:
So I was updating yesterday and something came up. Had to go hang out with friends that's why the last update was short. Hope you all are having fun huh?

Harry left and Amber turned to me.

Amber: So?

Me: Tell her I'm not here with you guys.

Amber: But she already knows that we're all supposed to be together.

Me: Yeah. Tell her I couldn't make it. Just tell her anything biko.

Amber: Alright.

Amber called her and she picked immediately;

Lois: Can I talk to her now please?

Amber: Lois I've also tried calling her number but she's not picking. Are you sure she didn't go to work?

Lois: Wait. Isn't she supposed to travel to Enugu with you guys?

Amber: She called to cancel this morning. It's just Harry and I here.

Lois: Okay. What do you suggest I do? I ....

Amber: You haven't told me anything. What's happening?

Lois: Amber my life just got complicated all of a sudden. I don't know what's happening to me anymore. Leonard and I broke up.

Amber: What? I mean, why? Didn't you just pack out to his place last night?

Lois: Babe, I'll call you on IMO later tonight and tell you everything. I need to go lodge somewhere. I can't wait for Pamela cause I don't know when she'll come back.

Amber: Alright. Just be careful okay, I'll call you as soon as we get to Enugu.

Lois: My regards to Harry.

Amber: Take care.

Amber hung up and looked at me.

Amber: I think she understood the message clearly. Still can't believe we're like this.

Me: I'm not saying anything at all. i won't even take her calls till I return. Remind me what I ordered for again, they're taking so much time.

Amber: Same here.

Harry came up soon with two waiters. There was so much food that I was wondering if more people will join our table.

Me: What are we celebrating? There's so much to eat and drink. Its even a three course.

Harry: How many times have I eaten in your house without paying? So, don't complain alright?

Me: But trust me, it's so much. I don't think we can finish this.

Amber: I'm packing up whatever remains here. There's always a plan B remember?

This got Harry and I laughing while Amber ate away like we weren't laughing at what she said.
Thirty minutes later, a waitress was packing up our food for us. There were still more to go us two rounds each. I held my plate of ice cream tight, it would keep me company while we hit the road again.

The rest of the trip was fun and uneventful till we got to abakpa, Enugu where a huge commotion was happening. The road was blocked and we got stuck in the traffic. Our last stop was Abakpa, that was where we were going but with the traffic, we spent another one hour on the road, not moving forward or going backward either. A big container had fallen and crushed a good number of people including a reverend sister. The driver had ran away so the youths were rioting, plotting on how to burn the conductor alive.
By the time we got to our destination, my butt was already on fire. The house we drove into was a very big one. There were about 30 canopies or more in the compound already since that day was the wake keep.
I needed no one to tell me that I just stepped into a rich abode.

Me: Wow!

Harry: As expected.

Amber: This place is really a paradise on earth.

Me: You can say that again.

Harry drove into a building and surprisingly, the metal walls just opened and he parked. It was a built in garage. There were different kinds of cars and all I could do was feed my eyes.
We got out of the car and I picked my phone.

Me: I'm surprised at what I'm seeing. Harry, is this friend of yours a politician or ........

Harry: Don't worry. you'll have the time to ask him that when you see him.

Me: Oh my!

Amber: We're leaving our bags here right?

Harry: Let's go in and meet them first.

We were barely out from the garage when a man in his late thirties walked towards us, welcoming us to CHIDI'S RESIDENCE.
I guessed he must be a steward because he kept pointing and talking to Harry while Amber and I just walked behind them.
We used the bigger door, the steward called it the first entrance. There was a huge living room, very huge it can contain a good number of people in it.

Steward: Please be comfortable while I call Mr Chidi.

Harry: Alright Gilbert.

We sat down and the steward disappeared upstairs.

Me: You know him?

Harry: This is like my second home. I was living here before I bought a house at the estate.

Amber: You lived here?

Me: No wonder you were so arrogant the first day we met.

Amber: Serious?

Me: You need to have been there Amber.

Harry: No. You two shouldn't do this to me. Come on, Chidi and I went to law school in the US. After we came back, his mum, God bless her soul insisted that I stay here till I'm good to go. When the money started coming in, I moved out and .....

Me: By then you were used to the rich people's ways, bossy and arrogant.

Harry: Oh please! Are you not from a rich home? Are you arrogant?

Amber: Then what happened?

Harry: I think I got it from the white kids. But staying around you guys tamed me and I had to change.

Me: For good, yeah!

Amber: You can say that again.

Me: So does Tobe know this your guy?

Harry: Of course. We all came back to Nigeria together. Chidi actually advised Eddy to open that resort we visited the other time. Ever heard of Chittis before?

Amber: Who doesn't know Chittis?

Me: That's my favourite eatery. At least, it used to be.

Harry: Chidi owns it.

Me: Oh my God!

Amber: Goodness gracious!

Harry: So you'll just know a little about your proposed boyfriend Pamela.

We laughed and was interrupted by footsteps coming down the stairs. I stretched my neck to see this guy who commanded such wealth. This familiar cologne filled the sitting room and i fought with my brain to remember who I had met that used that same perfume. That was when his sweet baritone called out;

"Who's here, if not the ever fun loving Barrister."
He was now at the foot of staircase and I could clearly see him now.
He looked at me and gave me a wink. Memories of the last time we met came back to my head and my stomach rumbled.

Me: I need to use the restroom please.
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chibertha(f): 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
I can see that you easily throw caution to the wind Pam.
You don't think of STI or HIV I am disappointed.
I advise you start carring a condom about.
PamelB:
Greg: I bet you've already figured out why I'm choosing you over Yvonne

Me: No matter what Greg, she's the mother of your child.

Greg: I know Pamela but what kind of wife does what she do?

Me: Wait. You two are married?

Greg: We were. Till she started having an affair with Kosi.

Me: What?

He sat down on the bed and carried his head in his palms, like they were suddenly heavy for him.
I pulled out the chair beside the dressing table and sat down in expectation.

Greg: I married her when Gabriella was two. She didn't want the marriage, that's why we couldn't tie the knot before Gabriella was born. But I wanted my family to be with me, I wanted to give my daughter a good life. Yvonne accepted my proposal and we got married. It was the best day of my life because I was madly in love with her and my child.

He stood up and came to the table, looked at me and poured himself a drink before going back to his former position.

Greg: Two months into the marriage, I noticed my wife is a chain smoker. I felt devastated that she could hide such information from me and when I confronted her, she spoke in a way and manner I never expected. That was when our marriage started falling apart. She goes out and doesn't come back for days and she wouldn't care about me or Gabriella. I decided we were going to move to this place so my mum would help bring her to order but I was so wrong. We left Lagos and relocated to this place and Yvonne ended up screwing my brother right under my nose, not once, not twice and .......

Me: Do you have issues with ...... Uhm ..... I know its none of my business but do you have health issues?

He gulped down his drink and stared at me with questioning eyes.

Greg: Is that what she told you? That I can't function as a man? Who in his right senses will make love to his wife knowing that she's a cheat? I tried my very best to make her comfortable, I gave her every satisfaction she needed but .......

He stood up and made for the door. I stood up too, not knowing why I was standing.

Greg; I'm sorry I couldn't make you enjoy your short time here, but if it were in my power, things wouldn't have turned out this way. I'm sorry.

He held the door handle and smiled at me, that kind of smile you give to someone just for them to stop bugging you.

Me: Greg

Greg: Don't worry Pamela, what will be will be no matter what. If it's destined that Yvonne will never leave my life, who am I to change that?

Me: Are you both divorced now?

Greg: We divorced two years ago but we have joint custody of Gabriella.

Me: Uhm...... do you still love her?

Greg: There's only one woman that I have love for right now. She's standing here with me but sadly, we can't do anything about the love we both share. She's afraid I'm going to hurt her, she's afraid of committing herself to me. All I want to do is love her and create my future with her, to spend my eternity by her side but she's afraid. And I've got to respect her decision.

We both stood there, staring at each other. His hand left the door handle and he began to walk towards me, our eyes locked together. He was in front of me the next second and I couldn't help but breathe in his masculinity.

Greg: Let me love you dear, I promise, not to hurt you or play with your emotions anymore.

Me: Greg

Our lips bonded, crashing together with each of us struggling to get the greater taste of the other. As if he noticed my legs were beginning to fail me, he carried me to the bed and placed me gently on it, then delivered light kisses from my toe to every part of my body. I moaned out in ecstasy, not wanting the moment to come to an end.
He helped me out of my nightie and stared at my pointed ni'pples with lustful eyes. I closed my eyes, trying to remember the last time I felt pleasure between my legs.
It's been such a long time, with Williams.
The feeling of his tongue on my tips brought me back to the moment. I opened my eyes and he was looking at me, at same time, sucking on my tips like a baby.

I moaned, current flowing through my veins and hitting all parts of me. I closed my eyes again and felt his hands trail an imaginary line from my stomach down to my organ, he played with the little hair there before sliding a finger into my pu'ssy.

"ah" I moaned as he tried to put in a second finger.
He withdrew and came up to give me a kiss which I returned willingly.

Greg: Baby

I opened my eyes and looked at him, loving the man I was seeing before me.

Greg: I .....

I hushed him with a kiss, trying my best not to give away my fears. i knew it would hurt but I had to do it, to have this memory with me forever.
I tugged at his shirt and the buttons flew to different directions, exposing his hairy chest and hard darkened ni'pples. I took one into my mouth and he grunted, holding the back of my head softly.
I trailed my finger to his belt, unhooked it and found my way into his boxer, freeing the monster that was being suppressed by his jean.
He left my head and fell to the bed while I took my time to UnCloth him, admiring his elegant body while I did so.
It was obvious he took time to work out on himself, he had a beautiful body which turned me on the more.
I lowered my head to his di¢k, taking his full length into my mouth. He murmured the name of the Lord and I began to suck him in, licking the head which was leaking with precum and taking him by his full length again, his veins, growing thicker by each second.
Like a flash, he turned me over and started a slow journey from my neck to my stomach, drawing circles and straight lines in most sensitive parts.
He pushed my legs open and I shuddered, praying that he doesn't waste extra time.
He brought his head down and his beards brushed my cl!t. I moaned, holding his head and urging him to do more. He teased my cl!t with his tongue at the same time, sliding a finger into my hole.

He stopped and looked at me, holding his di¢k and stroking it with his left hand

Greg: It's going to hurt dear

What do I care? I was sure he was going to disappear before morning and I won't be able to see him before we leave so why should he care?

Greg: Baby

Me: Take me Greg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chibertha(f): 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
its because all the men that come after her are big fishes.
Shakyroh320:
Pamel,please why
does pamela always has a rival weneva it comes to men,can't she just have her own and personal guy without others having interest in her guy
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by chibertha(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
what a wonderful story.
More inspiration to you.
Pamela I wish you a very good happy after.
Lois and Leo Iam happy for you.
Tobe I pray you have peace at last.
Willam may you find love
Amber and Harry waiting to hear you are getting married too.

PamelB:
I didn't want that moment to end. Amber had called Lois and she had walked down with Leonard, both of them grinning from ear to ear. Everyone at the restaurant were congratulating Greg and I. I felt special, I felt fulfilled.

When it was finally time for the ring to be slipped into my finger, I was full of tears. Finally!
Pictures were climbing phones as each of my friends tried to get the best of the moment.

This was that turn around I've been waiting for all my life. It came without much hurdle. Nothing good comes easy but to me, Greg came to me on a platter of gold.

Celebration continued till 2am when I decided it was tym Greg and I had a "me" time.

Greg: Alright bae, give me five minutes to check our room.

I nodded and he left me with a peck. The nearest person to me was the loudmouth so I just started going to Lois. Tobe stopped me midway and enveloped me in a hug.

Tobe: I'm happy for you.

Me: Thanks dear.

Tobe: Can I get a little time wit you? If you don't mind huh?

Me: Okay.

We walked out of the restaurant, with me,holding my already melted ice cream and my phone.

We stopped at a corridor and balanced on the railing.

Tobe: How time flies, very soon, your wedding bell will be ringing.

I smiled and took a spoon of the ice cream.

Me: I still can't believe how lucky I am.

He nodded.

Tobe: Greg is a nice guy. You're in safe hands, tryst me

Me: Thanks

Tobe: So I wanna apologise for what happened between us. I wasn't the right man for you but trust me, I'm glad we didn't end up together.

My face narrowed and I looked at him.

Tobe: i wouldn't have given you this happiness. You won't be happy this much.

I heaved a sigh of relief and continued with my ice cream

Me: Its okay. You should also know that the past will never come between our friendship now

Tobe: Thanks dear

Me: You're welcome. And hey, talk to your babe, we don't do her kinda thing here.

Tobe: I'll talk to her. Thanks for not lashing out on her yet

We both laughed and walked back inside.

That night, while Greg took me, I had time to bask in the moment, asking him to love me with everything he had. We had gone on and on, exploring each other's body like it was our last time.
Come tomorrow morning, I'm calling my dad to give him the good news.
After several attempts on love, he needs to know that his daughter is getting married soon.

*The end*
Re: Valley Of The Shadow Of Love. by Charleschidera(m): 2:22am On Mar 11, 2019
What a wonderful story you have here!

I was imagining some of the spots you used here because am familiar with most of them.

Hey PamelB, keep it up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Me And My Boss Wife (sex Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.