Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? (1510 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / Share Your Experiences On Your Craziest Moments With Blind Dates / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? by harrysjones(m): 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin watching all of in 3d especially mizzbouqui

Re: First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? by croSStodds(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
My twin sis
Oh,she's sexy oh grin but were you the one in the pink and white stripes? not really the description,but something like that. I've once clicked on ur moniker and seen something of that sort.
Re: First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? by mizzbouqui(f): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2016
croSStodds:
Oh,she's sexy oh grin
but were you the one in the pink and white stripes?
not really the description,but something like that.
I've once clicked on ur moniker and seen something of that sort.
Is there a difference undecided
Re: First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? by croSStodds(m): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Is there a difference undecided
Yh, I think.But not so obvious. also,given the fact you're twins.
Re: First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? by mizzbouqui(f): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
croSStodds:
Yh, I think.But not so obvious.
also,given the fact you're twins.
Yes we are tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already 4months Pregnant” / How True Is This? (PIC) / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos (naijasinglegirl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.