Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Azarai Rings Are Substandard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Azarai Rings Are Substandard (2710 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azarai Rings Are Substandard by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
Just to let the public know and avoid further deceit.
The rings are very different from what the pics on their site.

This is the ring I bought and the picture on their site.

The Azaria logo isn't even ingrained on the actual ring.

Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
where do you advise i get a wedding ring, am planning to get married in december and our budget is 100k for bride and groom.

I didnt get my baby an engagement ring so what do you advise.

Azaria was on my mind, i had seen their website and all, but nw that you say this i am worried.

1 Like

Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
overcomer123:
where do you advise i get a wedding ring, am planning to get married in december and our budget is 100k for bride and groom.

I didnt get my baby an engagement ring so what do you advise.

Azaria was on my mind, i had seen their website and all, but nw that you say this i am worried.

I'll advice you go to places you can actually see what they are selling before you buy.
I don't know much about where they sell rings but Azaria are rip offs
Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by kslo: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
I don't agree with the post. I have been to Azarai shop at VI just off Adeola Odeku beside Sterling Bank, or just at the entrance of Idowu Martins street to your right. Though I don't know the exact address now. But believe me, their rings are nice. I bought one from the shop which was exactly the same as the one I saw on the internet. I used Google map to locate the place based on the address on their website. You can only argue that the images on the website are magnified, which is not a bad idea. But all the same, the Azarai inscription is on all the rings I saw that day, just this October.
Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by kslo: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
I don't agree with the post. I have been to Azarai shop at VI just off Adeola Odeku beside Sterling Bank, or just at the entrance of Idowu Martins street to your right. Though I don't know the exact address now. But believe me, their rings are nice. I bought one from the shop which was exactly the same as the one I saw on the internet. I used Google map to locate the place based on the address on their website. You can only argue that the images on the website are magnified, which is not a bad idea. But all the same, the Azarai inscription was on all the rings I saw that day, just this October. Maybe you should visit the outlets yourself.
Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by Talk2Bella(f): 6:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
hmmmm recently got an engagement ring there and it was superb
Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by folaflow30: 6:37am On May 15, 2019
Hello, I’m folaflow.

I got a wedding band from Azarai store in Ikeja on May 1st 2019. I started wearing the ring on May 5th 2019 but I’ve had to make a formal complaint at your Lekki store on Sunday May 12. I met beatrice and we compared what I paid for with what was in the store just after one week of wearing it.

The Titanium ring I bought has started developing scratches all over and also it’s started changing color within a week of wearing it.

I sincerely hope there is a quick resolution before I need to escalate this issue.

Thanks.
Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by folaflow30: 6:40am On May 15, 2019
[quote author=folaflow30 post=78400068]Hello, I’m folaflow.

I got a wedding band from Azarai store in Ikeja on May 1st 2019. I started wearing the ring on May 5th 2019 but I’ve had to make a formal complaint at your Lekki store on Sunday May 12. I met beatrice and we compared what I paid for with what was in the store just after one week of wearing it.

The Titanium ring I bought has started developing scratches all over and also it’s started changing color within a week of wearing it.

I sincerely hope there is a quick resolution before I need to escalate this issue.

Thanks.

They weren’t able to resolve this issue but kept pushing me here and there.
Re: Azarai Rings Are Substandard by folaflow30: 7:06am On May 16, 2019
Azarai brand is a fraud.

This is to notify the general public that Azarai sold me a fake ring but I paid for quality and was deceived it was quality.

The correspondence below transpired between me and the brand, at the time of this mail I had exhausted all options of getting them to do the right thing, they kept giving me standard rethorics and passing me about. It’s almost like the company doesn’t have a proper structure. Please if anyone knows the CEO of this fraudulent facade let me know.

Hello, I’m folaflow.

I got a wedding band from your store in Ikeja on May 1st 2019. I started wearing the ring on May 5th 2019 but I’ve had to make a formal complaint at your Lekki store on Sunday May 12. I met beatrice and we compared what I paid for with what was in the store just after one week of wearing it.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Kindly use your platform to sensitize the public so they are aware.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

My First Ejaculation Experience (wet Dream) / My Ordeal Since I Changed Frm M To F On Nairaland / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.