Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! (1695 Views)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
what is it lipsrsealed
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by SirMichael1: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
enshi:

I dont think she is worth Ur love

Yeah she isn't and that's because she's not passed marriageable age.

If she was, she would have being the OP of a similar thread to this.
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by enshi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
SirMichael1:

Yeah she isn't and that's because she's not passed marriageable age.

If she was, she would have being the OP of a similar thread to this.

Lols I think you got her there...
Pity her so atleast she can get the attention of some chewing gum boiz on nairaland.com

Wait until you see Amelian.... Very beautiful and mature too
I am hoping she just loves me too
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by zicoraads: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kherry:

Name undecided
I don't do novices tongue wink
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
tongue
zicoraads:
I don't do novices tongue wink

And I don't do oldies wink
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by SirMichael1: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided

Now, this is one heck of a Lady.

This is love kiss kiss grin

As u as stubborn as you're beautiful?

I love stubborn girls.
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by zicoraads: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kherry:
tongue

And I don't do oldies wink
Hahahaaa...nice clap back cheesy grin

It's nice to meet you cool wink
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by SirMichael1: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
enshi:

Pity her so atleast she can get the attention of some chewing gum boiz on nairaland.com

You're really funny!
Great sense of humor
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Kherry: 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
zicoraads:
Hahahaaa...nice clap back cheesy grin
It's nice to meet you cool wink

Yea......same here
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
enshi:

Wow cheesy cheesy cheesy for real? Enshi..?
Wow

Am blown away smiley

Wow.

I like you alot no doubt... wink
And u look decent,caring and grounded with those looks kiss

Wow, enshi what can i say?...

Cmon!

*flutters pink eyelashes*
Re: Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! by samwise99(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2016
Amelian:

Wow cheesy cheesy cheesy for real? Enshi..?
Wow

Am blown away smiley

Wow.

I like you alot no doubt... wink
And u look decent,caring and grounded with those looks kiss

Wow, enshi what can i say?...

Cmon!

*flutters pink eyelashes*

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Open Relationship Destroyed My Marriage / If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? / What A Boyfriend Wrote To His Girlfriend, Pls How True Is This????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.