Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Was He Right To Have Raped Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was He Right To Have Raped Her? (4057 Views)

Was He Right To Break Up With Her? Read And Comment / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology / She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was He Right To Have Raped Her? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2016
Thebachelor:

You two,do not forget to inform me of the wedding.
lol..awon derailers....

bact to the topic...Ladies are agent of destruction.. and any sensible man should pray against it..because you can Neva understand them..as in understand dem..

I thank God I've been in some situations that really required me a lot of energy to stay put..
Re: Was He Right To Have Raped Her? by saintdennis(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Two of them would suffer the consequences.

Even in OBODO AMERICA...if that babe admits what the guy said is true?! Then the dude will either "walk" or the babe sef will be charged with @ least 3 offences grin
Re: Was He Right To Have Raped Her? by Neverquit(f): 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2016
There is NO justification for rĂ pe. That being said, the girl was very foolish. The guy should also be in jail.
Re: Was He Right To Have Raped Her? by jaydee87(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Thebachelor:

It wasn't me. I can never rape a woman.
am sorry boss..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wanted To Take Back Your Sex From Someone? See Reactions / Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again / Strangest Wedding Cloths You Have Never Seen Before (WTF! PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.