Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20380 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:37am On Sep 12, 2009
sorry that i agree with him, i just do.
see you biafra or igbos that HATE all other tribes expect every igbo to be on your side.
im not only an igbo but a NIGERIAN.
sorry that i agree with another NIGERIAN.
is there any problem?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 2:39am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

dont mind this guy, so many people know me here, IM KNOWN NIGGU. ask about me.
hater!!
you are just angry because you look stupid and you have FAILED to read between the lines.
all you people are here proving sjeezy right, you people are a disgrace to my igbos.

just because i dont speak from a biased viewpoint and i dont speak like a tribalist and that i agree with sjeezy, im a yoruba?
now i do get it, THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH IGBOS!!
they think if you agree with someone from the "other side" that you must be a yoruba posing as an igbo.
cant a girl just say what she wants anymore?
grin, Too be fair it's happened times without number that some people even log on and argue with themselves on a thread, grin Only on Nairaland.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40am On Sep 12, 2009
hahaha thats just lame!!
i dont have time for that, some people are just so jobless.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hater!!
you are just angry because you look stupid and you have FAILED to read between the lines.
all you people are here proving sjeezy right, you people are a disgrace to my igbos.

You can say that again. Perfect DISGRACE!!! *spits in disgust*
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hater!!
all you people are here proving sjeezy right, [size=13pt]you people are a disgrace to my igbos.[/size]

[size=13pt]just because i dont speak from a biased viewpoint and i dont speak like a tribalist and that i agree with sjeezy, im a yoruba?
now i do get it, THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH IGBOS!![/size]they think if you agree with someone from the "other side" that you must be a yoruba posing as an igbo.
cant a girl just say what she wants anymore?

THE AMAKA:

sorry that i agree with him, i just do.
[size=13pt]see you biafra or igbos that HATE all other tribes expect every igbo to be on your side.[/size]im not only an igbo but a NIGERIAN.
sorry that i agree with another NIGERIAN.
is there any problem?

@this from the original poster

[size=13pt]If they really put ethnicity first, how come there is not one progressive region in North, East, West or South?
Suffer dey everywhere kokoroko.[/size] 
needed to be repost that!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 2:48am On Sep 12, 2009
Now the thread is complete, all the caricature's character's are on deck. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 2:49am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha thats just lame!!
i dont have time for that, some people are just so jobless.
Nothing will exonerate you from this fact that i am laying bare today. You actually thought that i didn't see your screen name before exposing you as a Yoruba bigot? You can't deceive any Igbo person anymore. You can't even write in Igbo language and when asked to do so, you will come up with the excuse that you were born abroad and so does not know anything about Igbo language. Now write some sentence in Igbo language and let's use that to judge you slowpoke. The sjeezy your kinsman that you are siding is a well know documented tribal slowpoke on this forum, yet you didn't see anything wrong with that because he is one of your own. Ewu cambia.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:50am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

Now the thread is complete, all the caricature's character's are on deck. grin
i really dont understand what youre saying but if you think i have multipe profiles, think again.
a lot of you NLers fail to think with your head.
how is it possible that im logged into 3 accounts at the same time? thats not possible from NL, so again, whats your point.

so because people agree with me, im posing?

im not like becomrich with 10 accounts, lol hahaha!!
the guy is mad oo.

and thank you peeps, i dont understand these tribalist.
its really sad.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Ezeagu2: 2:53am On Sep 12, 2009
I'm logged in on two accounts at the same time! grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 2:54am On Sep 12, 2009
LOL YOU ARE SICK
INDEED
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i really dont understand what youre saying but if you think i have multipe profiles, think again.
a lot of you NLers fail to think with your head.
how is it possible that im logged into 3 accounts at the same time? thats not possible from NL, so again, whats your point.

so because people agree with me, im posing?

im not like becomrich with 10 accounts, lol hahaha!!
the guy is mad oo.

and thank you peeps, i dont understand these tribalist.
its really sad.

BTW, I don't know why your coming for me, it's not like I directed anything at you.  undecided cry

sjeezy8:

LOL YOU ARE SICK
INDEED

And you are the pot. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:55am On Sep 12, 2009
i dont see anything wrong with sjeezy cause im not a tribalist.
yeah my excuse is real, you dont have to believe it, thats your own cup of tea.
let it keep biting you in the ass.

yeah i was born in the sunny side of the USA. are you jealous? iz you mad my niggu?
i never was really exposed to the igbo language, so how is that my fault?
dont be jealous because you were probably born in a bush village without the help of NEPA, now you are angry at the word and believe everyone is lying about where they are from.
LAME-O.

Ezeágu:

I'm logged in on two accounts at the same time! grin
that doesnt work for me. well how mine is set up, you have to log out before you log into another account.
please ezeagu, stop looking for trouble.
this is part of the reason why i never come to the politics section. the whole section is mostly made up of tribalist. they should call this the tribalist section, not even politics anymore.
ewwww, i remember why i left the section in the first place.
no life, no pusssy gettin niggus, always looking for what to get themselves into, besides some pusssy.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Nothing will exonerate you from this fact that i am laying bare today. You actually thought that i didn't see your screen name before exposing you as a Yoruba bigot? You can't deceive any Igbo person anymore. You can't even write in Igbo language and when asked to do so, you will come up with the excuse that you were born abroad and so does not know anything about Igbo language. Now write some sentence in Igbo language and let's use that to judge you slowpoke. The sjeezy your kinsman that you are siding is a well know documented tribal slowpoke on this forum, yet you didn't see anything wrong with that because he is one of your own. Ewu cambia.

all you people are here proving sjeezy right, you people are a [b]disgrace [/b]to my igbos.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 2:56am On Sep 12, 2009
Igbo and Ibibio 1st. Lets stop deceiving ourselves. I was created born Igbo by Abasi and will die Igbo.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 2:56am On Sep 12, 2009
hmmmm ^^^^ you toooo
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:57am On Sep 12, 2009
im leaving this section now, its obvious these people are running mad.
bye bye!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i dont see anything wrong with sjeezy cause im not a tribalist.
yeah my excuse is real, you dont have to believe it, thats your own cup of tea.
let it keep biting you in the ass.

yeah i was born in the sunny side of the USA. are you jealous? iz you mad my niggu?
dont be jealous because you were probably born in a bush village without the help of NEPA, now you are angry at the word and believe everyone is lying about where they are from.
LAME-O.

that doesnt work for me. well how mine is set up, you have to log out before you log into another account.
please ezeagu, stop looking for trouble.
this is part of the reason why i never come to the politics section. the whole section is mostly made up of tribalist. they should call this the tribalist section, not even politics anymore.
ewwww, i remember why i left the section in the first place.
no life, no pusssy gettin niggus, always looking for what to get themselves into.

I don't know what your talking about dear. . . . . . . I'm not your proobleemm. . . . .
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 2:59am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

im leaving this section now, its obvious these people are running mad.
bye bye!

Ah ah, you ain't leaving till you tell me why you were coming for me!  shocked

[size=5pt]1111 post!!!![/size]
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 2:59am On Sep 12, 2009
Amaka go and learn Igbo 1st b4 u come yannin dust. Can't even speak your so called language. Don't know ur culture. Akalo ogheli. Being born n da sunny or even volcano side is no excuse coz there are plenty igbos born in the US who speak Igbo. U are the big disgrace. Amaka nwa ota akara. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 3:01am On Sep 12, 2009
lol @Stillwater. I completely agree!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:03am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

no life, no pusssy gettin niggus, always looking for what to get themselves into, besides some pusssy.

DANG!!! If I come to set my own down it's gone be fayare, ya dig?!! grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:03am On Sep 12, 2009
yeah there are igbos that speak igbo in the US, sorry that i didnt pick up the language.
there are PLENTY of mexicans in the US as well that dont know spanish and others that do.
what is the difference? does that make them a disgrace?
so what!!!!

ALL YOU TRIBALIST, SHAME ON YOU!
the problem with nigeria is not one tribe its CORRUPT POLITICIANS!!
why are the igbos here on NL always blaming another tribe for their problems. its not their fault. BLAME THE GOVERNMENT!!

this divide and conquer method seems to be working.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 3:05am On Sep 12, 2009
You are clearly a slowpoke and know nothing about your history lil girl.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:05am On Sep 12, 2009
Oh damn.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:06am On Sep 12, 2009
blah blah
history, herstory

doesnt change the fact that all of you are a hot mess.
tribalist are all over.

im leaving this thread now, full of rusty losers.
tah tah!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 12, 2009
ALL YOU TRIBALIST, SHAME ON YOU!
the problem with nigeria is not one tribe its CORRUPT POLITICIANS!!
why are the igbos here on NL always blaming another tribe for their problems.

' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:07am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Ewu Yoruba, whatever niggu means. I said it and you have proven me right. Anyone thinking you are Igbo should start having a rethink now. You are not and will never be Igbo. I asked you to make a simple sentence with Igbo language just to prove yourself of being Igbo that you are claiming, and i predicted about your response, and you came back proving me right. Clown Yoruba arsshole claiming Igbo. We have been seeing folks like you from time immemorial. The next thing left for you is to declare that your "best friends are Igbos" which have become the trade mark of Yorubas and awusas of this forum and other nigerian forums. Umu ewu Igbo wannabees.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Ewu Yoruba, whatever niggu means. I said it and you have proven me right. Anyone thinking you are Igbo should start having a rethink now. You are not and will never be Igbo. I asked you to make a simple sentence with Igbo language just to prove yourself of being Igbo that you are claiming, and i predicted about your response, and you came back proving me right. Clown Yoruba arsshole claiming Igbo. We have been seeing folks like you from time immemorial. The next thing left for you is to declare that your "best friends are Igbos" which have become the trade mark of Yorubas and awusas of this forum and other nigerian forums. Umu ewu Igbo wannabees.

She's Igbo. Oya die.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:10am On Sep 12, 2009
no i dont have any best friends that are igbo
i dont know any nigerians where i live.
maybe 2 or 3 at the most.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 3:10am On Sep 12, 2009
^^^^Amaka, Why should I care whether you think I'm a Nazi or tribalist? U aint nothing but a nonentity. Your lack of intelligence is quite obvious. How many times will u say you are leaving but then come back to spew nothing but garbage? Keep it moving u lil dumb ass ratchet ass Arrow.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Sep 12, 2009
roflmao!!!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:12am On Sep 12, 2009
udezue:

Why should I care whether you think I'm a Nazi or tribalist? U aint nothing but a nonentity. Your lack of intelligence is quite obvious. How many times will u say you are leaving but then come back to spew nothing but garbage? Keep it moving u lil dumb ass ratchet ass Arrow.

You guys have spewed more stinking garbage than she has. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu / Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) / When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.