Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20381 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:43am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i was only making an example.
sorry, i wouldnt want that.
probably has crabs.
I said sorry, you ain't getting my penis. Someone said you are thirsty, but i don't care. Stop chasing me.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:44am On Sep 12, 2009
You know, I just thought for a moment, What this thread really needs is a big juicy portion of becomrich, let me go get him.  grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

even if they are her legs, why do you care? whats the issue with her legs?
are you jealous because those long pretty legs arent wrapped around your neck?
abeg, stop hatin.

because you can only get legs that look like yams, poor thing.

Roflmao!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2009
@bialegend I really do not know what your disjointed response is all about. Your response is at best incoherent and downright childish. I am american as well as Nigerian so i do not see where i milk off you since i live in the US. I hope people like you will learn to live past your ''umuofia kwenu'' mentality.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:46am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

even if they are her legs, why do you care? whats the issue with her legs?
are you jealous because those long pretty legs arent wrapped around your neck?
abeg, stop hatin.

because you can only get legs that look like yams, poor thing.
I am reading in between the lines of your comments. Tell us the truth, are you sure you are really a woman? This profess is getting too much. Hmm.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Gamine(f): 3:47am On Sep 12, 2009
Err. .i only recognise my tribe. i seriously dont know what "Nigeria" means
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:48am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

@bialegend I[b] really do not know what your disjointed response is all about. Your response is at best incoherent and downright childish[/b]. I am american as well as Nigerian so i do not see where i milk off you since i live in the US. I hope people like you will learn to live past your ''umuofia kwenu'' mentality.

Pay him no mind. He misses his rattle.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:49am On Sep 12, 2009
how does my comment look like a man's comment?
you are just looking for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to say to "help" your pointless war.

stop being jealous of her legs!!! i dont see what this has to do with the topic.
keep eating those yams, you can POUND those yam legs finish, like you are now, until they are pounded yams.
nonsense.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:50am On Sep 12, 2009
Gamine:

Err. .i only recognise my tribe. i seriously dont know what "Nigeria" means

Tribe of 'Peck narm'?  grin Oya Amaka go get her.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:51am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

@bialegend I really do not know what your disjointed response is all about. Your response is at best incoherent and downright childish. I am american as well as Nigerian so i do not see where i milk off you since i live in the US. I hope people like you will learn to live past your ''umuofia kwenu'' mentality.

Ewu, "i am American and also a nigerian" is not what we are discussing here. The thread is about your ethnic group in nigeria and your nigerianism. Don't come here to mouth off telling us you are American. First of all, as you are bold enough to tell us that you are American when no one asked you, can you also be bold enough to tell us which ethnic group you belong to in nigeria? Do not be ashamed of mentioning your ethnic group as other nigerians use to do.  At least that's what the thread is all about.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 12, 2009
Ethnicity first. . .  .
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:52am On Sep 12, 2009
Okay this thread is only missing BR now, [size=5pt]where are you?[/size]
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:53am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Ethnicity first. . .  .

I bet they'll go easy on you cause your Yoruba *starts tribal war* grin OOps.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:54am On Sep 12, 2009
*cries on the inside* embarassed cry
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 3:55am On Sep 12, 2009
Bleep no we already know FLAGATORS IS A MONKEY

IN THE WEST WHO NEEDS TO FOLLOW LAGOS MENTALITY NOT HER VILLAGE WAY OF THINKING
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 3:55am On Sep 12, 2009
@BIALEGEND I am proud to say i am from delta state and my wife is yoruba 'cause i am not blinded by ethnicity hence ''bidemi12''. OYA THROW ANOTHER ONE
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:56am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

how does my comment look like a man's comment?
you are just looking for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to say to "help" your pointless war.

stop being jealous of her legs!!! i dont see what this has to do with the topic.
keep eating those yams, you can POUND those yam legs finish, like you are now, until they are pounded yams.
nonsense.
Orobo, i believe you have found your love today, so you are happy. You said you are leaving since two hours ago, but you ain't going anywhere cause of a fake leggy photo on her avatar. This forum doesn't have a PM, so if you want, i can send you her contact. I know the old lady very well. Two love birds.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:56am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

@BIALEGEND I am proud to say i am from delta state and my wife is yoruba 'cause i am not blinded by ethnicity hence ''bidemi12''. OYA THROW ANOTHER ONE

Yeah! *high five*, but which ethnicity is "delta state"?  embarassed
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

I bet they'll go easy on you cause your Yoruba *starts tribal war*  grin OOps.

That's not the point.  wink After all it's a forum, you are allowed to state your opinions. All of these started because Bialegend took on his tribalistic craze on Amaka.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 3:57am On Sep 12, 2009
Hasn't Beyonce got lovely yam like legs? Me I loff yam legs sha.

@Topic
A beg una declare where una stand jo!
I'm curious as to why there are Americans here? Are you guy's just curious too?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Orobo, i believe you have found your love today, so you are happy. You said you are leaving since two hours ago, but you ain't going anywhere cause of a fake leggy photo on her avatar. This forum doesn't have a PM, so if you want, i can send you her contact. I know the old lady very well. Two love birds.

Roflmao!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:58am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf:

Hasn't Beyonce got lovely yam like legs? Me I loff yam legs sha.

Got Cannibalism?  sad
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 3:59am On Sep 12, 2009
Stating that one believes ethnicity should come before country does not make one a "tribalist". Continously pushing agenda's that continue to put down or put the failure's of one's tribe on others is tribalism. Very very different issues here.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend, good for you. do you want a trophy?

ill give this thread some hours before it is moved to the racism/tribalism section.
thats what i said, and i predicted right, im not surprised.

beyonce's legs are not like yams!! im talking about YAMS!!
the ugly crooked YAM legs that look just like yams. lol
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Bleep no we already know FLAGATORS IS A MONKEY

IN THE WEST WHO NEEDS TO FOLLOW LAGOS MENTALITY NOT HER VILLAGE WAY OF THINKING
Excuse me? undecided

ezeagu:

I bet they'll go easy on you cause your Yoruba *starts tribal war*  grin OOps.
LOL, friday night. Bored, aint ya?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:00am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

Since when does Delta state become ethnic group? Tick skull with no bit of comprehension. Your wife is yoroab, that is understandable, at least we can say Yoruba is an ethnic group. Now tell us your ethnic group since you are waiting for me to throw another one.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Stating that one believes ethnicity should come before country does not make one a "tribalist". Continously pushing agenda's that continue to put down or put the failure's of one's tribe on others is tribalism. Very very different issues here.

GBAM!!!! grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 12, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Thanks Jare
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:01am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

Got Cannibalism?  sad

Don't be jealous. Won't you loff such canibalism?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:04am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Bialegend, good for you. do you want a trophy?

ill give this thread some hours before it is moved to the racism/tribalism section.
thats what i said, and i predicted right, im not surprised.

beyonce's legs are not like yams!! im talking about YAMS!!
the ugly crooked YAM legs that look just like yams. lol

They are! Thin legs annoy me.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf:

Don't be jealous. Won't you loff such canibalism?

As much as I love human meat, I'll pass.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:07am On Sep 12, 2009
@bidemi12
Why are you alway sacrificing your poor wife? Does she know your like this?

"Am from Delta, my wife is Yoruba, she is Oyo state her village is. . ." blah blah blah

Better respect the woman, yeye fowl yansh like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) / Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.