Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20372 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 3:12am On Sep 12, 2009
screw ethnicity. I am 100% Nigerian. Ethniciy is the biggest bane of our country.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:14am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

screw ethnicity. I am 100% Nigerian. Ethniciy is the biggest bane of our country.
TELL DEM OOO!!
you're so cool.

and @ stillwater
AWESOME LEGS! mine look kinda like that too. long, slim, and about the same color, or mine are lighter. lol
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Sep 12, 2009
Roflmao!!!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by IGWEUSA(m): 3:15am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Ewu Yoruba, whatever niggu means. I said it and you have proven me right. Anyone thinking you are Igbo should start having a rethink now. You are not and will never be Igbo. I asked you to make a simple sentence with Igbo language just to prove yourself of being Igbo that you are claiming, and i predicted about your response, and you came back proving me right. Clown Yoruba arsshole claiming Igbo. We have been seeing folks like you from time immemorial. The next thing left for you is to declare that your "best friends are Igbos" which have become the trade mark of Yorubas and awusas of this forum and other nigerian forums. Umu ewu Igbo wannabees.

hahahaa. . . . ROTFLMAO!!  
                Nwanne leave us these efuruefus alone, O ha niile bu nsogbu ndigbo. shocked
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:16am On Sep 12, 2009
Hew! more have entered the mix. . .  grin
Kobojunkie:

Roflmao!!!
IGWE_USA:

ROTFLMAO
Kobojunkie:

roflmao!!!!!

Do any of you actually roll on the floor and laugh your ass off?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:16am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

no i dont have any best friends that are igbo
i dont know any nigerians where i live.
maybe 2 or 3 at the most.

Did it come to you as a surprise? You actually thought i ain't gonna dig you out? It's not a rocket science. Follwing your posts/comments here on this forum gives you out so easily. You are nothing but a clown Yoruba and i am still checking if you are not the same person as becomerich cause your way or writing is smilar to his. I am sure, you will come back with another handle on another day. But make sure it's not another Igbo sounding name. Claim Igbo, and i will tell you if you are or not. Ewu orobo.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:17am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

You guys have spewed more stinking garbage than she has. cheesy
So you agreed she has been spewing garbage since ever. Moronic orobo.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

TELL DEM OOO!!
you're so cool.

and @ stillwater
AWESOME LEGS! mine look kinda like that too. long, slim, and about the same color, or a little lighter. lol

Thanks. cheesy I'm in the mood to deal with these Igbo zealots, let's team up. grin

Bialegend:

So you agreed she has been spewing garbage since ever. Moronic orobo.

So you also agree you vomit garbage day in day out? Ewww your mouth must stink.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:20am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

TELL DEM OOO!!
you're so cool.

and @ stillwater
AWESOME LEGS! mine look kinda like that too. long, slim, and about the same color, or mine are lighter. lol

I'm telling you to explain your cometh at me-eth, and your talking about silky legs!  angry In short consider me the Eastern Becomrich, oya Igbo people it's off to Cameroon we go, otherwise, warhead, warhead is what you lot will be seeing.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:22am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

Yess, screw it and believe in your luggard's cage nigeria because you benefit from the status quo. Screw it, so your lazy arrss will continue sitting at home and milking from the hard work of others. Why don't you advocate for your own country? Must you live together with Igbos in the same country? Lazy offspring.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 3:22am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

You guys have spewed more stinking garbage than she has. cheesy

StillAFOOL, I don't give a rat's a$$ bout ur useless opinion. U and Omaro aka Amaka are clearly n the same league of bonafide dunces. Do y'all think that throwing the word "tribalist" has any effect on our feelings?  Have u ever bothered to check the dictionary meaning of "tribalism"? Go do that 1st and holla back. Kids just throw words around without even knowing wsup. Know what u talking about b4 talking coz y'all just blabbing.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:24am On Sep 12, 2009
okay i guess im sorry for coming at you, lol
you want a kiss baby? kiss

damn someone is mad today.
hahaha!! grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:24am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

Thanks. cheesy I'm in the mood to deal with these Igbo zealots, let's team up. grin

Like some kind of twisted Nigerian version of Sailormoon?

You people pushed me into a corner without my permission, oh, don't look for my trouble! It's no only Igbo zealot, it's Igbo zionist, or even Igbo zoology. [img]http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_28.gif[/img]
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:28am On Sep 12, 2009
No mind them. She thinks searching for leggy pictures from google and pasting it on her avatar as hers is a rocket science. The two orobos are searching for the elusive Igbo love. They ain't getting nada.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:30am On Sep 12, 2009
dude, its obvious youre just a hater.
everything you see, that you dont like, its "fake"
so if you post a picture of your penis, can someone then call it fake?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 12, 2009
udezue:

StillAFOOL, I don't give a rat's a$$ bout your useless opinion. U and Omaro aka Amaka are clearly n the same league of bonafide dunces. Do y'all think that throwing the word "tribalist" has any effect on our feelings?  Have u ever bothered to check the dictionary meaning of "tribalism"? Go do that 1st and holla back. Kids just throw words around without even knowing wsup. Know what u talking about b4 talking coz y'all just blabbing.

Ohhh you must think I put your feelings into consideration? Whether it hurts you or not is none of my damn business. Who's the kid between me and you? And what a shame to adulthood, if a supposed adult cannot decipher Amaka's unbiased view in her first post, but instead refer her to being Yoruba. I'd rather remain a kid without bias. Agadi nwoke.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 3:32am On Sep 12, 2009
Her non Igbo speakin ass definitely needs an Igbo husband or else her future kids will be nothing but lost.  grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

No mind them. She thinking searching for leggy pictures from google and pasting it on her avatar as hers is a rocket science. The two orobos are searching for the elusive Igbo love. They ain't getting nada.

Rotflmao. E pain reach like this. hehehehe. grin grin grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 3:32am On Sep 12, 2009
Onlytruth:

Beaf I respect you a lot but I disagree with you on this. I don't believe there is really a NIGERIAN GAME, and I can prove it. That theory of Nigerian game is what people who are desperate to keep Nigeria one have been peddling and it is a lie. We in the East want progress and fast! We are desperate for progress but Abuja and the north won't let us choose our own governors. We want to demonstrate that it is possible to develop (Ngige proved it in Anambra State, Peter Obi is proving it now), but those who want to prove that all Nigerians are corrupt and the same won't let us. What we have is a Hausa/Fulani and to some extent Yoruba imposed socio-political system pervading the Nigerian space. I would exonerate the Yoruba to some extent though (at least for the sake of Jakande and Fashola).
There is nothing wrong with being a Nigerian and Igbo, but if Nigeria wants to kill the Igbo in me just to make me "Nigerian", then Nigeria will have to give way to Biafra.
I am Igbo first.

Maybe the term "game" wasn't exactly in good taste.
We are saying the same thing in different ways. While you are expressing experience and effects, I have spoken of the reason why the perpetrators want things exactly the way they are. Like I said, you would find that those at the top of the pyramid are the most detribalised, but they realise the power of "tribe". We tend to express anger at the North, but in reality, it is a small clique of Fulani (so it is even wrong to generalise it to all Fulani).

We are all trapped by it, but to win, we must find ways to both see beyond and surmount it; otherwise we end up fighting the war for our oppressors.
The way to win is by forming positive inter ethnic alliances to form a voice strong enough to isolate and defeat those who hold us to ransom.

Ethnic groups don't even need to agree at street level; where the leaders go, the street will follow. There are many more "Jakande's", "Fashola's" and "Wole Shoyinka's", draw your red lines and seek them out.

For the Yoruba's; the same goes, learn about others. There is much more to gain from alliances with the Ngige's and Obi's. Again, the street is irrelevant.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

Like some kind of twisted Nigerian version of Sailormoon?

You people pushed me into a corner without my permission, oh, don't look for my trouble! It's no only Igbo zealot, it's Igbo zionist, or even Igbo zoology. [img]http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_28.gif[/img]

Whatever jare. tongue
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 3:35am On Sep 12, 2009
StillAFOOL, I never made any comment about [b]Omaro'[/b]s so called Yoruba heritage. I clearly don't give a damn and accept her dumbass for whoever she claims she is. If she decides to be Chinese n 2 hours I will address her as Chinese girl grin. Learn to read so u don't come back writing jargon.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:36am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

dude, its obvious youre just a hater.
everything you see, that you dont like, its "fake"
so if you post a picture of your penis, can someone then call it fake?
This orobo sef. Now, you want to see a pic of my penis? What do you want to do with my penis? Sorry, you ain't getting it.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 3:36am On Sep 12, 2009
^^She is thirsty grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 3:37am On Sep 12, 2009
@The Amaka.
You are way too unexposed to know anything about Nigeria.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38am On Sep 12, 2009
i was only making an example.
sorry, i wouldnt want that.
probably has crabs.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:40am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf:

We tend to express anger at the North, but in reality, it is a small clique of Fulani (so it is even wrong to generalise it to all Fulani).

Oya give us their names, Becomrich, get the map's! Were going nairaland on their butts!!!! *shakes fists*
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 12, 2009
udezue:

StillAFOOL, I never made any comment about Omaro's so called Yoruba heritage. I clearly don't give a damn and accept her dumbass for whoever she claims she is. If she decides to be Chinese n 2 hours I will address her as Chinese girl grin. Learn to read so u don't come back writing jargon.

Oh pleaasseee, Udeidiot grin, you can do better than this, why insult her if you are not against her views? I dare you to deny it.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 3:40am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

Rotflmao. E pain reach like this. hehehehe. grin grin grin
You are too old to have such legs. I know you. The pic is definitely not yours, so stop claiming. You can get everything you want from google and even do a photoshop of it on your own.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 3:41am On Sep 12, 2009
She is so desperate to rep her African heritage she doesn't know what direction to go. grin I know ppl like her who spent all their highschool days claim AA but now are desperate to reclaim their lost heritage. Poor thang. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 3:41am On Sep 12, 2009
Uh, everyone, yeah, you. Okay. I think the topic of this thread was 'Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity?', not 'Who's going to wear the other one down first', but then again this is nairaland so never mind, carry on.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:43am On Sep 12, 2009
even if they are her legs, why do you care? whats the issue with her legs?
are you jealous because those long pretty legs arent wrapped around your neck?
abeg, stop hatin.

because you can only get legs that look like yams, poor thing.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 3:43am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

Oya give us their names, Becomrich, get the map's! Were going nairaland on their butts!!!! *shakes fists*

No need for becomerich. You never hear of caliphate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State / APC Backs Lawan , Akume , Gbajabiamila For Top Posts / Sheriff Gives Conditions For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.